剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
打给谁 打给警♥察♥局长吗
Call who? The Chief of Police?
市长 地区检察官
The Mayor? The -- The D.A.?
我都打过了
I already have,
他们都说了一样的话
and they all tell me the same thing.
这是警♥察♥局的内部事务
This is a police matter.
所以我们才要让整个社区都参与进来
Which is why we need to activate the entire community.
城市政♥府♥拒绝调解
The city government refuses to intercede
因为哈林区是
on account of the fact that Harlem is
一个暴♥力♥的 罪恶滋生的社区
a "violent, crime-infested neighborhood."
你没看到今早的报纸吗
Haven't you seen the paper this morning?
哈林区的一个水果摊被撞翻
A fruit stand gets knocked over in Harlem,
他们称之为暴♥乱♥
they call it a riot.
事实是 如果这是联邦的问题
The fact is, if this were a federal matter,
我也许有能力解决
I might have some pull.
我们没有时间搞静♥坐♥了
We don't got time for no sit-ins, alright?
邦比 你是最清楚的
Bumpy, you of all people know
公义对于黑人和白人
justice looks differently at the Black man
是不同的
than it does the White one.
还有另一种公义
There's also another kind of justice.
街头公义
Street justice.
祝你的静♥坐♥好运了
Good luck with your sit-in.
嘿
Hey!
你喜欢橙汁吗
Yo. You like orange juice?
今天早上 我后妈给我榨了一杯
This morning, my stepmom made me a nice glass
新鲜的橙汁
of fresh-squeezed orange juice.
你想让我说什么 斯特拉
What the fuck do you want me to say, Stella?
你说他在弗洛里达
You said he was in Florida.
你父亲让他回来的
Your father wanted him back.
这就是他对于杀死泰迪的惩罚吗
So, that's his fuckin' punishment for killing Teddy?
在迈阿密待3个月吗
Is three months in Miami?
规矩又不是我定的
I don't make the fuckin' rules.
我想让你杀了他
I want you to kill him.
天哪
Oh, my God.
嘿 你杀过人
Hey. You've killed people before.
你杀了莱昂内尔
You killed Lionel.
你想要多少钱我都给
I'll pay you whatever you want.
你现在说的话就跟一个疯子没什么两样
You talkin' like a fuckin' crazy person.
你听见了吗 你就是疯了
You understand that? You're fuckin' insane.
你就是个胆小鬼
You're just too chicken shit.
也许我可以自己干
Maybe I'll do it myself.
你觉得杀个人很简单是吗
Oh, you think it's easy to kill someone, huh?
一定很简单 连你都能干
Must be, if you can do it.
斯特尔 这不是简单的扣下扳机
It ain't as simple as pulling a trigger, Stell.
你要看到他的脑浆
You gotta watch someone's brains roll
溅的墙上都是
all the way over a fuckin' wall.
溅到你的鼻子里 嘴里
It gets in your nose, it gets in your mouth.
你想一下
At night, you relive it.
你睡觉的时候都会想着
When you sleep, you think about it.
这就是个噩梦
It's a fuckin' nightmare.
你忘了我是谁的女儿了
You forget, I'm my father's daughter.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
快点 我们得干活呢
Come on, fucko. We gotta get to work.
这些个黑帮混混
These Blood Brothers
把我们的社区都搞乱了
are tearing apart the neighborhood.
首先 他们不是什么黑帮
First of all, they're not Blood Brothers.
他们是我女儿学校里的同学
They're kids from my daughter's school
- 只是偷了个苹果 - 我听说
who stole an apple.I hear one of them
其中一个强♥奸♥杀害了一个90岁的老太太
raped and murdered a 90-year-old lady.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
其中一个的确因为抢劫在威特维克坐过牢
One of them did a bit at Wiltwyck for robbery.
塞西尔老伙计 他从未杀过人
My man Cecil -- he never murdered nobody
可现在却要死了
and he's about to die.
我女儿差点被警♥察♥袭击
My daughter almost got attacked by this cop.
我给他们钱是不想让他们干涉我的生意
You know, I pay these guys not to fuck with me.
可不等于我就有权利去干涉他们的事
That doesn't give me the right to fuck with their business.
你给米尔斯多少钱
How much is the payoff on Mills?
一个月1000块
The pad's $1,000 a month.
给你2000
Here's $2,000.
让他把塞西尔和孩子们放了
Get him to release Cecil and the kids.
不行
Nah. I can't.
你怕什么
What are you afraid of?
怕他们叫你黑人解放运动者吗
That they're gonna call you a nigger-lover?
你就是怕这个吗
Is that what you're afraid of?
不 不是这个
No. I'm not afraid of that.
那就帮帮我
So, help me out, then.
不然这桩生意安排还没开始
Or this business arrangement's gonna be over
就会结束
before it even gets started.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
不太好
Not good.
真让老子蛋疼
Pain in my ass.
她怎么样
How is she?
她还好
She's okay.
在睡觉 吓得不轻 还没缓过来
Sleeping. Still shaken up, though.
明天就在家呆着 别去学校了吧
I may keep her home from school tomorrow.
噢对 穆♥斯♥林♥不喝酒
Of course. Muslims don't drink.
不过说实话 我真挺想喝一杯的
No, but to be honest, I could really use one.
不了
No.
谢天谢地你保护了她
Well, thank God you were there to protect her.
你对玛格丽特来说真是上天的恩赐
You have been such a godsend to Margaret.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
只是 我已经见过了太多暴♥力♥
It's just, I have seen my share of violence.
我太害怕他们会来找我和玛格丽特
I was so terrified they would come after Margaret and me.
他们暴打可怜的塞西尔时 我遮住了她的眼睛
When they hit poor Cecil, I covered her eyes
我怕她看到塞西尔脑袋血如泉涌
so she wouldn't see the blood pouring from his head.
我把她搂在怀里 她害怕到颤抖
And as I held her, I could feel her body shaking,
她哭着喊 妈妈 妈妈
and she was crying, "Momma, Momma,"
哭着要妈妈
crying for her mother.
我想跟她说 我就在这
And I wanted to tell her, "I'm right here.
你妈妈就在这 但我不能那么做 不是吗
Your momma's right here." But I couldn't, could I?
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
骗她也是正确吗
By lying to her?
你觉得她受过的创伤还不够多吗
You think she wasn't traumatized enough?
你想再添把火 毁了她的世界吗
You want to add to it by blowing up her world?
她已经见过了世界的模样
She's already seeing the world for what it is.
难道让她继续生活在谎言中就公平了
Is it fair to let her live with a lie?
你这么想的是么
Is that what you think this is?
那行啊 去吧
Well, then, fine. Go ahead.
去啊 叫醒她
Walk in there. Wake her up.
告诉她 你染了10年毒瘾
Tell her you were a drug addict for 10 years,
你没法照顾好她
and you couldn't take care of her,
你不知道她父亲是谁
and you don't know who her daddy is,
她认知中的一切都是谎言
and everyone and everything she thought she knew was a lie.
她迟早会发现的
She's going to find out.
因为真♥相♥终将大白
Because the truth comes out eventually.
到时候
And when it does...
只能希望她不会恨我们俩
let's just hope she doesn't end up hating us both.
- 不用谢 - 谢谢
-You're welcome. -Thank you.
我需要你的帮助 我需要找点人手
I need your help. I need you to get some men
在警局闹点动静出来
and make some noise down by the Precinct.
邦比 我还没官复原职呢
Bumpy, I haven't been reinstated,
不过今天之内应该可以复职
though I expect that'll happen by the end of the day.
我们没那么多时间
We don't have till the end of the day.
到时候西塞尔已经死了
Cecil will be dead by then.
约翰逊先生 真♥主♥圣徒
Mr. Johnson, the Dear Holy Apostle
禁止我们用暴♥力♥回应
forbids responding with violence.
他希望人们明白伊♥斯♥兰♥教是热爱和平的
He wants people to understand that Islam is peace.
我们得好好考虑
We have to think carefully
要投身于哪场战斗中去
about which battles we focus on.
你♥他♥妈♥不是一直说
What you always been sayin' about
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表