剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
Yet be man low or be he great,
没有人可以控制强者的命运
no one controls a strong man's fate.
如何
Well?
这是你写过的最有力的演讲稿
This is the most powerful speech you've ever written.
还没完全完成
Well, it's not quite finished yet,
但这会引起白人的注意
but it puts the white man on notice.
号♥召民权领袖和各种信仰的人们
And calls up civil rights leaders and people of all faiths
从世界各地采取行动
from all over the world to take action.
现在你在地球各个角落都将有敌人了
Now you'll have enemies on all four corners of the earth.
在我看来
Well, the way I see it,
如果我们不愿意为之牺牲 自♥由♥这个词就
"freedom" shouldn't be a word in our vocabulary
不应该出现在我们的词汇表中
if we aren't willing to die for it.
就像那些自♥由♥骑士吗
Like those Freedom Riders?
那些孩子是在开往地狱的巴士上
Those kids were on a bus ride to hell.
我的演讲就像坐公交
My speech is a bus ride
进入黑人社区的心脏
into the hearts of the Black community.
没有黑人♥民♥族主义
Without Black nationalism,
我们永远不会掌控自己的政♥治♥未来
we will never take charge of our political future.
你有什么顾虑吗
What's bothering you?
这个演讲可能会害死你
This speech could get you killed,
尤其是如果你用收音机广播的话
especially if you broadcast it on the radio.
我以前对付过威胁
I've dealt with threats before.
我听到过清♥真♥寺里人们说的话
I hear the way people talk at the mosque.
我看到联调局的人在跟踪你
I have seen the FBI following you around
就像狗在追骨头一样
like a dog chasing a bone.
当我看着孩子们的眼睛
When I look into the eyes of my children,
为了给他们那种被剥夺的正义
there isn't anything I wouldn't do to give them
我什么都愿意做
the kind of justice that's been denied us.
当我看到玛格丽特时 我也有同样的感觉
I feel the same way when I look at Margaret.
那你就明白我的目的了
Then you understand my purpose.
- 嘿 - 谢天谢地你被保释了
-Hey. -Thank goodness you made bail.
爸爸 我很担心你
Daddy, I was so worried about you.
别担心
Don't worry.
我没事 小家伙
I'm okay, little one.
爸爸回家了
Your daddy's home now.
一切都会好的
Everything is going to be fine.
你会被送回监狱吗
Will you have to go back to jail?
不会
No.
玛格丽特 你去把作业做完吧
Margaret, why don't you go finish your homework?
我们一会坐下来吃晚饭的时候再谈 好吗
We'll all sit down to dinner later and talk then, okay?
好
Okay.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
亲爱的 别担心
Honey, don't worry.
我不会再回监狱了
I ain't ever going back to jail.
- 好吗 - 好 嗯
-Okay? -Okay. Yeah.
我再也不会回监狱了
Ain't never going back to jail.
好
Okay.
万一你真进去了怎么办 那个小女孩会伤心欲绝的
What if you do go? That little girl is going to be devastated.
我会处理的 好吗
I will handle this, all right?
都是该死的毒品生意
It's that goddamn drug business.
所以你才会被送进监狱
That's what gets you sent to jail,
而不是其他原因
not the other things.
政♥府♥想让我做他们的木偶
The government wants to make me their puppet.
把绳子系在我的四肢上 让我跳舞
Tie strings to my limbs and make me dance.
我不会这么做的 这不是自♥由♥
I won't do it. That's not freedom.
那是 那是奴役
That's -- That's enslavement.
你在恶魔岛监狱的时候 我等了你11年
I waited 11 years for you while you were in Alcatraz.
邦比
Bumpy.
我不确定我能不能再撑过一次
I'm not sure I can do it again.
你不需要
You won't have to.
我保证
- -I promise.
那是谁
Who is that?
那
-That... -
是我的新律师
...is my new lawyer.
我 我必须承认
I, um -- I must admit,
接到你的电♥话♥我很惊讶
I was surprised to get your call.
你是金·甘特的律师 我想让你当我的
You're Chin Gigante's lawyer. I want to make you mine.
代理你可能会造成严重的利益冲突
Representing you might create an acute conflict of interest.
摩根索已经想让我告密了
Morgenthau already tried to get me to snitch.
毫无疑问 他也会去说服金
No doubt he'll try with Chin.
我们都得防患于未然
We both need to nip that in the bud.
我们的利益相同
Our interests are the same.
恕我直言 甘特先生恨你入骨
With all due respect, Mr. Gigante hates your guts.
就像我恨他一样
Almost as much as I hate his.
但我们可以为彼此做点什么
But there's something we can do for each other
互利共赢
of mutual benefit.
你继续说
I'm listening.
我还没说呢
I'm not talking -- yet.
除非律师与当事人保密特权生效
Not until that attorney-client privilege kicks in.
我很贵
I'm very expensive.
我付得起
I can afford it.
我不想知道任何违法的事
And I don't want to know about anything illegal.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're joking, right?
我不得不这么说
I have to say that.
哦 天哪
Oh, man.
这是5000美元的定金
Here's a $5,000 retainer.
对你来说够了吗
That good enough for you?
邦比·约翰逊
Bumpy Johnson,
我很高兴能代理你
I am very happy to represent you.
你有什么想法
So, what do you have in mind?
甘特先生 你好吗
Mr. Gigante. How you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的觉得呢
What the fuck you think?
嗯
Right.
你和政♥府♥心理医生的预约
Your appointment with the government shrink,
苏珊·贝克医生一小时后就要来了
uh, Dr. Susan Beck, is in about an hour.
你得让她相信你属于这里
You need to convince her that you belong here.
嗯 这事问题不大
Yeah, I got that under control.
我逼那个医生
I forced that fucking finocchiodoctor
给我一些发疯药
to give me some crazy pills.
好主意
Good idea.
我妈妈一起就在这样的地方
My mother was in a place like this.
经过电击治疗后 她就不一样了
She was never the same after the shock treatments.
怎么 讲这个是为了让我开心吗
What, is that supposed to cheer me up?
你联♥系♥了我在联调局的联♥系♥人了吗
Did you reach out to my federal contacts?
联♥系♥了 他们证实有个线人
I did. They confirmed there's an informant,
那人有联邦调查局和国际刑♥警♥的豁免权
one with immunity from both the Feds and INTERPOL.
国际刑♥警♥组织
INTERPOL?
那肯定是其中一个法国佬 不是吗
Well, then, it's gotta be one of them frogs, no?
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
有趣的事情发生了
something interesting came up.
我
I, uh...
我最近成了一个你在这个世界上
I recently became counsel to a man that you hate
无比讨厌的人的顾问律师
more than anyone in this world.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
邦比·约翰逊
Bumpy Johnson.
他可能是拯救你的关键
And he just might be the key to your salvation.
谢谢你能在这么
I want to thank you for seeing me
亚当·克莱顿·鲍威尔
南方白人是
黑人最好的朋友
但是
不许和我们往来
滚回非洲去
黑人
选举
还是
战争
吉安 不是吧 可是我啊
短的时间内见我 鲍威尔议员
on such short notice, Congressman Powell.
梅蜜 我愿意为你做任何事
You know, Mayme, I would do anything for you.
很高兴听你这么说 因为我想请你帮个大忙
Glad to hear it, because I have a big favor to ask.
如果这跟
If this has anything to do
你丈夫和罗伯特·摩根索之间的矛盾有关的话
with your husband's problem with Robert Morgenthau,
我可无能为力
my hands are tied.
我知道
I know that.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表