剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
以防万一
* Just in case
仰望屋顶的风扇
* Lay on my back watchin' the ceilin' fan
我有大好梦想
* I had a dream to touch a kilo gram
与爱尔兰暴徒意见不和
* Still at odds with the Irish mob
开着劳斯莱斯沿着马尔科姆·X大道行驶
* Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard
上帝啊 外面危机四伏
* Lord, these -- really out here Preyin' on me
点四十对着我 他拍着我的肩膀
* Got the .40 on me and his hand on me
像达基·舒尔兹一样穿着雪白的貂皮大衣
* Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz
我来管账 让你看看我的进账
* Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look
你不会像卢西亚诺那么幸运
* You can't be Lucky like you Luciano
雪白的毒品像琴键一般
* The kilos slammin' like they new pianos
哈雷肥仔上坐着
* And Fat Boy got the big body
从大西洋到太平洋 我的货源源不断
* Coast-to-coast, I could shoot product
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
我听到死亡召唤着我
* I can hear death callin' my name
我听到死亡召唤着我
* I can hear death callin' again
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
见你永远带着左轮手♥枪♥
* I keep a revolver with your name
见你永远带着左轮手♥枪♥
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
你看到我在干什么了吗
Huh? You see what I'm doing there?
我一直在画井字
Like, I'm drawing the tic-tac-toe thing
一遍又一遍的画
over and over again.
你知道这是什么意思吗
You know what I mean?
就是我一遍又一遍地重复这个游戏
And then I'm playing the game over and over again.
- 明白吗 - 我觉得这个不行
-You get that? -I don't like that one.
- 不行 - 不行吗
-That's -- no. -No?
不行
No.
你知道站在休斯顿和拉斐特大街拐角处的那个家伙吗
You know the guy stands on the corner of Houston and Lafayette?
- 知道 - 一直站那
-Yeah. -Been there forever.
就好像他要过马路似的
Looks like he's gonna cross the street.
但他哪都不去 就站那这样
He never goes anywhere. He just stands there.
- 这个好 - 是吗
-Very good. -Yeah?
- 嗯 - 来这个
-Yeah. -Yeah?
所以就像
So, it's like...
- 行了 让我 - 学的挺像
-Okay, let me -- -That -- That's good.
- 我说句话行吗 - 你能停下吗
-Let me just say something. -Would you stop?
- 你能别 - 你的衣服都臭了
-Not with the fucking -- -This robe smells like piss.
- 我不明白 - 我需要你
-I don't understand. -And I need to get you
- 换身干净的 - 你能别再
-a clean one, please. -Would you stop with the --
别再说这衣服的事了吗
Just stop with the robe, all right?
听着 我可能后半生都要坐牢了
Look, I could spend the rest of my life in jail.
我马上就要被逮捕了
I'm about to get arrested.
为什么逮捕你 你从什么时候开始要被逮捕的
For what? Since when are you getting arrested?
从我出生开始
Since birth! That's since when.
我能控制住局面
I got this under control. I can handle it.
你就冷静点吧 我拖鞋呢
Just calm down. Where are my slippers?
去拿你的拖鞋挠屁♥股♥吧
Go scratch your ass with these frickin' slippers.
你把他们扔的到处都是 穿上吧
You leave them all over the goddamn house. Come on.
我手占着呢 你可以把拖鞋递给我
I had my hands out. You could have handed them to me.
我们那个犹太律师呢
Where's our fucking Jew lawyer, anyway?
- 我不知道 - 他去哪了 去哪了
-I don't know where... -Where is he? Where is he?
听着
Listen.
我给钱就是让他给我做事的
I pay that guy to be on a fucking leash.
- 没少给呢 - 这些个操蛋的犹太人
-That's a long fucking leash. -Those fucking Jews.
操蛋的犹太人
-Those fuckin' Jews. -
开门 联调局
Open up! FBI!
你看不出来我丈夫是个病人吗
Don't you see that my husband is a sick man?
尊重一下他妻子吧
Have some respect in front of his wife!
文森特·甘特 这是拘捕令
Vincent Gigante, I have a warrant out for your arrest.
搞什么
-Pbhhht. -What the hell's --
- 带他上车 - 他什么都没做
-Get him in the car. -He didn't do anything!
稍等各位警官 请释放这位先生
Hold on, officers. Release that man. Release him.
我是甘特先生的律师 约拿·法恩曼
I'm Mr. Gigante's lawyer, Jonah Fineman.
这是索亚法官的法庭令状
This is a writ from Judge Sawyer.
我的当事人精神状态不正常
My client is non compos mentis
应当被立刻押回斯托尼·希尔疯人院
and is to be remanded to Stony Hill Sanitarium
进行精神状态评估
for an immediate psychiatric evaluation.
你看不出这个人病了吗 把手拿开
Can't you see this man is sick? Put your hand down.
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything, okay?
索亚法官是吧
Judge Sawyer, huh?
高啊 法恩曼
Good move, Fineman.
行吧 放开他
All right, let him go.
放开他就对了
Yeah, "let him go" is right.
来 来
Yeah, come here. Come here.
你们应该觉得羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
这样闯入我家
You come to my house like this?
不要脸
Ashamed!
甘特先生 游戏还没结束呢
Game's not over, Mr. Gigante.
别穿着拖鞋别太得意忘形了
Don't get too comfy in those slippers.
你狗♥日♥的♥西装革履的也别飘
Nice fuckin' suit and shoes, too, you prick.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我派钱斯 佩迪格鲁和朱尼·博德去
I'll send Chance, Pettigrew, and Junie Bird.
不行 联邦调查局的人太多了
No, there's too many FBI down there.
你还是别插手
It's best you stay away.
调查局的人有屁用
The FBI can't do shit.
海军陆战队员也一样
Nor can LBJ's Marines.
都超过三个月了
It's been over three months.
任何外来的黑人
Any Black man from out of town
只要踏入密西西比一步就会被私刑处死
who steps foot in Mississippi will get lynched.
- 你清楚的很 - 也许我需要白人
-You know that. -Maybe I need a white guy.
鲍威尔说了 那是政♥府♥的头等大事
Powell says it is LBJ's number-one priority.
现在这是政♥府♥的事了 不是你的
It is the government's problem now, not yours.
我需要你去鲍威尔的办公室
I need you to go to Powell's office
请他帮个忙 好吗
and just ask him for a favor, all right?
估计是伊莉斯
That's probably Elise.
她带玛格丽特去公园了
She took Margaret to the park.
行 我去开门
Okay, I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃尔斯沃斯·约翰逊 我们有你的逮捕令
Ellsworth Johnson, we have a warrant out for your arrest.
理由呢
On what grounds?
把500公斤海♥洛♥因♥
Trafficking 500 kilos of heroin
从马赛走私到纽约
from Marseilles to New York City.
拷上
Cuff him.
怎么回事 什么情况
What is happening? What's going on here?
联♥系♥邓肯 安排假释
Call Duncan. Arrange bail.
别担心 我会没事的
And don't worry. I'll be fine.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
你要担心的多了去了
You should be very worried.
天啊 埃尔斯沃斯
Oh, Ellsworth.
- 贝蒂 - 马尔科姆
-Betty! - Malcolm!
- 你还好吗 - 天啊
-Are you okay? - Oh, God.
- 你受伤了吗 - 我没事
-Are you hurt? -I'm fine.
被割伤了吗
Are you cut?
这都第三次了
This is the third time.
看见人了吗
Did you see anyone?
谁干的
Who was it?
谢天谢地孩子不在
Oh, thank God the children aren't here.
他们想恐吓我
They're trying to intimidate me.
让我闭嘴
They're trying to keep me quiet.
而你不会屈服对吧
And you won't let them, will you?
我不能屈服
I can't.
我现在不能退缩
I can't back down now.
那些自♥由♥骑士为了人们的投票权
Those Freedom Riders risked their lives
出生入死
just to get people to vote.
我不能贪生怕死
I cannot be expected to do anything less.
也不应该
Nor should you.
天 我好害怕
God, I'm just scared, is all.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表