剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
Can you please talk some sense into him?
埃尔斯沃斯 什么更重要
Ellsworth, what is more important?
是你和金·甘特的生意还是戴尔的性命
Your business with Chin Gigante or Del's life?
这地方太棒了
This place is amazing.
你应该多来哈林区
You should come to Harlem more often.
欧尼 很高兴见到你
Ernie, it's good to see you.
我们多久没见面了
How long has it been?
他妈的有五年了
Fuckin' five years.
我上周在康妮姑姑家
I was at Aunt Connie's last week,
她问起了你
and she asked about you.
她记得我吗
She remembered me?
利奥姑父才是疯掉的那个
Uncle Leo's the one who's nuts.
康妮姑姑只是蠢
Aunt Connie's just stupid.
话说回来 你为什么想见我
Anyway, why'd you wanna see me?
你有生意要做吗
You got a business proposition?
不 我只是想叙叙旧
Nah, I just wanted to catch up.
- 很多年了 - 别扯了
-It's been years. -Come on.
大家都知道你的人和
Everyone knows your crew's raking it in
黑鬼一起工作发了财
working with the niggers.
我老板都快疯了
It's driving my boss crazy.
博南诺疯了吗
Bonanno crazy?
真♥他♥妈♥惊喜
What a fuckin' surprise.
你知道那些老家伙
You know them old guys,
还有他们愚蠢的规则
with their stupid fuckin' rules.
我不明白为什么两个家族不能一起合作
I don't get why two families can't work together.
毕竟 我们是一家人 对吧
After all, we're family, right?
真正有血缘关系的家人
Real family, by blood.
因为我们本来就该恨对方
It's 'cause we're supposed to hate each other.
我们们应该互相憎恨吗
Supposed to hate each other?
你也应该恨黑鬼的
You're supposed to hate niggers too,
但你们还是合作了
but you made it work.
欧尼 很高兴见到你
Ernie, it's great to see you.
知道吗 康妮姑姑会很高兴的
You know, Aunt Connie's gonna be so happy
你和我又联♥系♥上了
you and me connected again.
谁
Who's there?
我
It's me.
草
Fuck.
你怎么还在这儿 我叫你离开了
Why are you still here? I told you to leave.
我从没违抗过你的命令 邦比
I ain't never disobeyed your orders, Bumpy,
至少之前没有
at least up till now.
你比任何人都清楚这其中的利害关系
You more than anyone knows what's at stake here.
这会搞砸和金的关系的
This could fuck things up with Chin.
我已经告诉他你走了
I already told him that you was gone.
你不用为我负责 邦比
I ain't your responsibility, Bumpy.
- 我愿意碰碰运气 - 你♥他♥妈♥的碰个屁
-I'll take my chances. -The fuck you will!
这不仅影响到你 也影响到我的生意
This affects my business as well as you!
听着 当五个家族都下令杀你的时候 你活了下来
Listen, when all five families had a hit on you, you managed.
你没逃跑 我也做不到
What you didn't do is run. I can't do that neither.
听着
Look...
我只想保证你的安全
I just wanna keep you safe,
别让那些意大利佬来烦你 兄弟
keep these guineas off your back, man.
邦比 别以为我不感激你
Bumpy, don't think I don't appreciate that.
但我会斗争
But I fight.
我不跑
I don't run.
你觉得这是我的错 对吗
You think this is my fault, right?
跟这些意大利人合作真是太疯狂了
That I'm crazy to be working with these Italians.
那些混球
Those motherfuckers.
他们表现得好像比我们优越似的
They act like they're better than us.
对我们呼来喝去的
Boss us around.
低声诅咒我们
Curse us under their breath.
一群混♥蛋♥
Those fucks!
听着 我们料到了的 戴尔
Look, we expected that, Del.
我们都愿意为了更大的目标
We were willing to ignore that shit
无视那些破事 兄弟
for the larger goal, man.
我们赚了很多钱 这是肯定的
We making a whole lot of money, that's for sure.
但也许我们正在失去尊严
But maybe we're losing our dignity.
尊严是有代价的
Maybe dignity has its price.
这才真是劲爆的哈林爵士乐
Now, that is some dynamite, swinging Harlem jazz.
你喜欢吗 参议员
You like that, Senator?
我更喜欢班卓琴
Well, I-I prefer banjo music.
你听过大约翰的班卓琴乐队吗
Uh, you ever hear, uh, Big John's Banjo Band?
河船班卓琴乐队
Or Riverboat Banjo Goodies?
他们明晚要在阿肯色展馆演出
They're playing at the Arkansas Pavilion tomorrow night.
我给你寄一张他们的唱片
I-I'll send you a copy of their record album.
哦 我很乐意
Oh, I'd like that.
我很乐意 参议员
I'd like that a lot, Senator.
也许现在是时候了
Uh, perhaps this might be the right time
重新润润口了
to re-wet our whistles.
大家再来一杯如何
Another round for everyone?
我再来一杯萨泽拉克
Well, I'll have another Sazerac.
我也是
Me, too.
你在博览会城市过得愉快吗 参议员
Are you enjoying your stay in our fair city, Senator?
嗯 我特别高兴
Well, I'm especially pleased
发现了大量的美女
to discover a plenitude of beautiful women.
尤其是你 亲爱的
You especially, my dear.
你能这么说真是太好了
Oh, how nice of you to say.
我丈夫也会赞同你的观点的
My husband would probably agree.
你丈夫真是个幸运的人
Oh, well, your husband is a lucky man.
你结婚了吗 参议员
Are you married, Senator?
就像我妻子说的 和我的工作结婚了
Well, to my work, as my wife would say.
阿肯色州的人♥民♥
Uh, well, the -- the people of Arkansas
在我生命中是第一位
come first in my life.
我想你会说
Ah, and I suppose you could say
他们是我的情人 对吧
that theyare my mistress, hmm?
情人可真多啊
Well, that is a lot of mistresses.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What --- What'd you say?
我说 情人可真多啊
I said, that is a lot of mistresses.
嗯 事实是
Well, the truth is...
我最近压力很大
I-I've been very tense lately.
我需要放松一下
I need to relax.
我们这里非常谨慎
Well, we are very discreet here.
嗯
Mm.
我们有政♥治♥家和政客
We've had politicians and statesmen.
各行各业的男人来这里
Men of every walk of life come here to...
放松 忘掉他们的烦恼
relax, forget about their troubles.
你 有空吗
Are you...available?
我吗
Me?
从我看到你的那一刻起
You know, from the moment I laid eyes on you,
我对自己说 就是她
I thought to myself, "There she is,
我一生都在寻找的女人
the woman that I've been looking for my whole life."
我结婚了 参议员
I'm married, Senator.
我很抱歉 让我解释一下
I'm sorry. L-Let me explain.
你看 当我还是个孩子的时候
You see, when I was a boy...
我爱上了
...I was in love
一个和长得很像你一样的女人
with a woman who looked just like you.
嗯 谁
Well, who?
我的妈咪
My mammy.
你让我想起了她
You remind me of her.
参议员 我们楼上
Senator, we have a wonderful array
有的是各类美女
of other beautiful women right up those stairs.
啊
Ah.
好吧 如果你不介意的话
Well, if you will excuse me.
好吗
Well?
他中圈套了吗
Did he take the bait?
我让他想起了他妈
I remind him of his mammy.
来吧 女士们
- -Come on, ladies.
别让他等着
Don't leave him waiting, now.
哦 仁慈 怜悯我
Oh. Mercy, mercy me.
嗯 嗯
Well, uh...
我都要了
I'll take 'em all.
我也就只能做到这了
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表