剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
All right, we tried it your away, clearly it's not working.
现在还不能下结论
We don't know that yet.
停下
Ow, stop!
你要我介入吗
You want me to jump in now?
还是你想看着你的救世主
Or would you rather watch your savior
被他自己家人打死
get beaten to death by his own family?
我的耳朵
Ow, my ear!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么 蠢货
What the fuck are you doing, moron?
闪开
Move it!
1969年7月20日
洛杉矶
我穿越时空了
I traveled in time.
这是真的
This is real.
这是真的 你 你是猎虎
This is real- - you're- - you're Tiger
你是暴狼 你们是时空穿梭者
and you're Wolf, and you're time travelers.
天啊 天啊 告诉我一切
Oh my God, oh my God, tell me everything.
我能看恐龙吗
Can I see a dinosaur?
拜托能让我看看恐龙吗
Can I please see a dinosaur?
刚才怎么回事
What the fuck happened in there?
-你怎么不打斗 -我怎么不打斗
- Why can't you fight? - Why can't I fight?
我从没打斗过
I've never been in one before.
-你是战士 -不 我不是
- You're a warrior. - No, I'm not.
-但你是未来侠 -在电子游戏里
- But you're Future Man. - In the video game.
玩电子游戏的人不是
Aren't people who play video games supposed
要赋予游戏人物他们的能力吗
to embody the skills of their online personas?
不不 完全相反
No, no, it's the complete opposite.
要是你能在现实生活里做那么多酷炫的事
Why would anybody play video games
谁还玩电子游戏啊
if you could just do a bunch of really cool shit in real life?
我 我不明白
I don't- - I don't understand.
在我们的时代 电子游戏是
In our time, video games are training simulators
磨砺精英士兵的训练模拟器
that hone the skills of elite soldiers.
在我们的时代不是这样的
Oh, no, yeah, not in our time.
纯粹是消遣 娱乐
No, it's like purely escapism, recreation.
你有任何有用的能力吗
Do you have any useful skills?
我擅长拼单词
Uh, I'm good at word jumbles,
数独
um, Sudoku.
在我腿上射♥精♥
Cumming on my leg.
暴狼 我没想在你腿上射好吗
Okay, Wolf, I wasn't trying to cum on your leg, okay?
如果你要一直记恨我
If this is gonna become one of those things
永远无法释怀
where like you can't forgive me and move on
除非我们打平 那你就射我腿上吧
until we're even, then just go ahead, cum on my leg.
伙计们 看那边
Hey, guys, check it out!
糟糕 我们得换衣服
Oh shit, we need to change our clothes.
为什么
Why?
这是时空穿梭基本常识 你得融入那个年代
It's time travel 101, you need to blend in.
别看上去像是来自未来的
Don't look like you're from the future.
瞧瞧这个 瞧这玩意儿
Look at this, look at this shit- -
别碰我的炸♥弹♥盒
Don't touch my gobulator.
你们穿的什么鬼
Hey, what the fuck are you guys wearing?
我就说吧
See, what did I tell you?
你 把你衣服给我
You, give me your clothes.
别别别
Oh...no, don't, don't, don't.
别 他们是机车手 机车手都是混♥蛋♥
Don't, they are bikers and bikers are assholes.
与其让我们脱衣服
Well, how about instead of us taking off our clothes,
不如你把你的脱了吧
you take off yours,
然后再给我们来段舞
and then maybe give us a little dance.
灭了这地方
Fuck this place up!
干掉所有人
Murder everyone!
上
Let's go.
砸烂他的蛋
Yeah, crush his nuts.
打破他们的头
Break their skulls!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Shit.
头部攻击
Head shot.
天 他还好吗
Oh, shit, is he okay?
-头部攻击 -头部攻击
- Head shot! - Head shot!
腿部攻击
Leg shot!
干掉
And neutralized.
该砍个脑袋做战利品了
Time to grab a skull trophy.
别别别 住手
No- no- no, no- no- no, stop.
你干什么
What are you doing?
阻止你杀了他
Stopping you from killing him.
-为什么 -真要我说出来吗 杀人是错误的
- Why? - Do I really have to say this? Killing is wrong.
我没法跟这人合作
Oh, I can't work with this guy.
我们能拿上衣服就走吗 拜托
Can we just take their clothes and leave, please?
你在模拟器里杀人从不眨眼
You never had a problem with killing in our simulator.
天啊 那人的骨头都露出来了
Oh, my God, that guy's bone is sticking out.
我想不用说也知道
I mean, I think it goes without saying,
我不会骑这个
but I don't know how to ride one of these.
上来吧
Just get on.
-上你的 -我的
- On your- - - Mine.
好
Yeah, okay.
从没见过这么多食物
Never seen so much food in my life.
墙上都挂着
It's literally hanging from the walls.
我猜未来没有熟食店吧
I take it you don't have delis in the future?
没有 我们住在下水道里
No, we live in a sewer.
我们吃垃圾和老鼠
We eat garbage and rats.
-恶心 -是啊
- Ew. - Yeah, no fucking shit.
试试吃鼠屁♥股♥ 那才叫恶心
Eat a rat asshole, then say fucking "Ew."
-你们的 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
这是水
Here's some water for you.
这些绿色木头太他妈好吃了
Oh, these little green logs are fucking amazing.
那是腌黄瓜
They're called pickles.
-淡定 -再来点木头
- Calm down. - More logs!
听着 我知道你是来自下水道之类的
Okay, okay, look, I know you're from the sewers and everything,
但你得学会表现正常点 好吗
but you need to do a better job about acting normal here, okay?
有什么关系
What the fuck does it matter?
他们反正都死了
They're all fucking dead anyway.
你们都他妈死了 都死了
You're all fucking dead, you're all dead!
往你们死掉的嘴巴里塞吃的
Just shoving food into your dead fucking mouths!
-不不不 -祝你们最后一餐吃得愉快
- No, no, no. - So hope you have a great last meal.
-不不 她 -奶奶 你死了
- No, no, no, she's- - - Grandma, you're dead.
-小女孩 你死了 -不不 你没死
- You little girl, dead! - No, no, no, you're not dead.
-你死了 -你没事 你没事
- You're fucking dead. - You're okay, you're okay.
你孩子都死了
Your kids are dead!
你孩子没事 大家都没事
Your kids are fine, everybody's fine.
-你婴儿也死了 -她只是旅途不顺
- Your babies are dead. - She's having a bad trip.
你们懂的 60年代
It's the, you know, '60s, it's...
就算那是真的 你也不能在大家
Okay, even if that is true, you can't yell it at people
吃丸子汤的时候朝他们吼
when they're eating their matzo ball soup.
我知道你心情不好
I know that you're upset.
你根本不知道我怎么样
You don't know what I am
或者我经历了什么
or what I've been through
又或者那些为了让我来到这牺牲的人
or the people that sacrificed their lives to get me here
因为我以为你是救世主
because I thought you were the savior.
为了来这我失去了所有人 结果呢
I lost everyone to get here. And what?
就是来听你给我说腌黄瓜的吗
So you could fucking enlighten me about pickles?
拜托 那些很好吃的
Come on, now, those are fucking good.
你一无是处
You've nothing to offer.
你跟我想见到的那人完全不一样
You are nothing like the man I thought I was coming back for.
完全不一样
Nothing.
暴狼 启动穿梭装置 送他回去
Wolf, fire up the TTD, we're sending him back.
不不不 拜托别送我回去
No, no, no, no, please, don't send me back!
我才刚到 我一辈子都想着能这样
I just got here, I've wanted this my entire life.
我或许还是可以帮你们完成任务
Look, I can probably still help out with the mission.
不 你不行 因为我们都不知道该从哪开始
No, you can't because we don't even know where the fuck to start.
可如果你们来自未来 不该什么都知道吗
But if you're from the future, shouldn't you just know everything?
并不
No.
生化人控制了一切
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表