剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
现在还来得及
You still can be.
好吧
All right.
告诉我 你希望我做什么
Tell me what you want me to do.
我想抽身
I want out.
你的选择是正确的
You're doing the right thing.
那我为什么感觉如此糟糕
Then why do I feel so shitty?
当英雄的感觉并不一定很崇高
Being a hero doesn't always feel heroic?
这简直是我人生的概括
Sounds like the tagline to my life.
"这位是乔西·福特曼
"Meet Josh Futterman.
他没追到妞
He doesn't get the girl,
背叛了朋友
he betrays his friends.
有时 废柴才能取胜"
Sometimes, it takes a loser to win."
如果能安慰到你的话
If it's any consolation,
猎虎想要的我也给不了
I couldn't give Tiger what she wanted anyway.
我们根本没有时光机
We don't even have time machines.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那你们怎么过来的
How do you get here, then?
直接跳过来
We jump in.
单程票
It's a one-way ticket.
把未来科技带到过去
I mean, do you have any idea how risky it is
你知不知道这有多冒险
to bring future tech into the past?
当然 时空穿梭基本常识
Yeah, Time Travel 101.
你的意思是 如果找不到卡梅箩
So you mean, without any more Cameronium,
他们就会永远困在这里
they're stuck here no matter what.
对啊 毕竟现在离卡梅箩出现
Considering Cameronium's not even a thing
还有六年
for another six years, yeah.
六年后会怎样
What happens in six years?
*2023年 詹姆斯·卡梅隆潜入海底*
*In 2023, James Cameron dove beneath the sea*
詹姆斯·卡梅隆吗
James Cameron?
你是说那个导演詹姆斯·卡梅隆吗
Like, the director James Cameron?
詹姆斯·卡梅隆爵士 现代科学之父
Sir James Cameron, father of modern science.
真的假的
Shut up!
卡梅箩是根据詹姆斯·卡梅隆命名的吗
Cameronium is named after James Cameron?
没错
Mm-hm.
为什么 是因为他特别喜欢潜水吗
Why, because he has, like, a hard-on for cool underwater shit?
2023年 卡梅隆驾驶着他的潜水艇
In 2023, James Cameron pilots his submersible,
深海极限超级探险者号♥XG
the Deepsea Challenge Extreme XG Ultra,
进入了海洋深处
to the deepest part of the ocean.
他带回了许多样品
He pulls a variety of samples,
包括一只他觉得很酷的荧光微生物
including a phosphorescent microorganism he thinks looks cool.
在他家里实验室放了10年
It sits in his home lab for 10 years
后来人们才搞清楚那是什么 能做什么
before anyone figures out what it is and what it can do.
原来如此 卡梅箩
Of course, Cameronium.
我抓住鹰 对他说
So I grabbed Eagle and I said,
你一定要穿过那团酸火
"You're going through that acid fire
拿回约瑟柏夫项链
and retrieving the Yusopov amulet
否则我们没办法赶在基兹佐暗♥杀♥队之前
or none of us are going to make it back to Storm Base 9
回到九号♥风暴基地
before the Jizzadrean Kill Squad."
基兹佐暗♥杀♥队是什么来着
Wait, what's the Jizzadrean Kill Squad again?
基暗队
The JKS?
精英战术分队
Elite tactical unit.
基因增强 同情退化
Genetic enhancement, degraded empathy.
比人类更机械
More machine than human, really.
他们会用...割掉你的蛋
They will cut your nuts clean off with a...
巴里叔叔
Uncle Barry?
你个混球 住手
You little shit, stop it!
是你
It was you.
还有你
And you.
乔西也在
And Josh was there too!
这是福特曼的房♥子
This is the Futterman house!
我们会照顾自己
We'll take care of ourselves,
我们会保护自己
oh, we'll protect ourselves.
天啊
Oh geez.
你们
You.
你们在我小时候闯进我家
You broke into my house and you terrorized me
恐吓我
when I was a little boy.
我们说过这事
We've been over this.
是两个拉美流氓和一个小男孩
Those were Latino hoodlums and a small boy!
不是
No...
-是他们 -巴里 看在上帝的份上
- ...it was them. - Barry, for the love of Pete,
他们和那事无关
these people had nothing to do with that.
想想你在说什么
Think about what you're saying!
不
No!
你听我说
You're going to pay attention to me.
你赶快忘了
Why don't you get your stupid head out of
这个时空穿梭男
this time-traveling guy's butthole?
巴里 柯瑞是朋友
Barry, Corey is a friend.
他是从没拥有过的朋友兄弟吗
Is he the friend kid brother you never had?
我就在这儿
Well, I'm right here.
我也是你的朋友兄弟
I'm your friend brother too,
但你从不把我当朋友兄弟对待
but you don't treat me like a friend brother.
你把我像朋友垃圾对待
You treat me like friend garbage.
巴里 你胡说什么
Barry, that is not true!
很遗憾这是事实
Oh, sad to sorry to say.
这事会以枪战收场 对吗
This ends in a shootout, right?
血海深仇
Blood feud.
-我刚才表现很棒的 -我可说不好
- I was good at it. - Yeah, I don't know.
你说旺达会喜欢我
You said that Wanda would like me.
我说的是她可能会喜欢你 可能
I said she might like you, might.
你说她很想结交朋友
You said she's eager to meet people.
也没那么想
Not that eager.
-我有枪 -天啊
- I have a gun. - Oh God.
我盯着你们俩呢
I got my eye on you two.
别用枪指着他们
Don't point that gun at them.
你生气的不是他们
You're not mad at them.
是我
You're mad at me.
我很确定我生他们的气
I'm pretty sure I'm mad at them.
我不是个称职的兄弟
I haven't been a very good brother.
你以前常常把我锁在房♥间里
You used to lock me in my room
跟我说家里着火了
and then tell me the house was on fire.
我可以快速凶狠地解除他的武器
I can disarm this man with haste and brutality,
-你开口就是 -不不
- just say the word. - No, no.
他们需要解开这心结
They need to work this out.
不应这样对待家人
That's not how you treat family.
家人是用来关心的
Family's somebody to look out for,
尤其是当一个人陷入低谷的时候
especially when someone's having a hard time.
一路走来并不容易
It has not been easy.
我或许不该喝酒
I should probably not drink.
我们会帮你
We're going to get you help
因为我们爱你
because we love you.
我们回厕所去
How about you and I go back to the bathroom
招待下你的老鼠洞
and take this rat hole for a spin?
你说什么就什么
I will do anything you say.
连接族谱
DN耶
所以
So
你被滞留在这儿了三年 等着
you've been stranded here waiting for shit to go down
事情发生
for three years?
一直做斯图的助理
Stuck being Stu's assistant?
是的 很疯狂吧
Yeah, pretty crazy, huh?
为了事业而做的事
The things you do for the cause.
假装喜欢我吗
What, like pretending to like me?
知道吗
You know what?
那部分其实并不难
That part actually wasn't that hard.
我喜欢过的每个男人
I mean, every guy I've ever been attracted to
都有着完美基因
has been genetically perfect.
无比智慧 可以说是无瑕可谪
Hyperintelligent, like, basically flawless.
然后我遇到了你
And then I met you.
好吧
Okay.
不不 我挺喜欢的
No, no... and I liked it.
你与众不同
You're just so different.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表