剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
是那些该死的生化人做的
That was the fucking Biotics.
天哪 你还不明白吧
God, you don't get it, do you?
多年来计划出的行动
When you plan a mission for years,
结果44个士兵死了43个
and then 43 of your 44 commandos die on that mission,
你也会觉得自己有责任的 暴狼
you feel a little responsible, Wolf.
但如果他成功了
But if he succeeds in there,
那我们的队伍就没有白白牺牲
then our team wouldn't have died in vain.
无论如何 是他带我们来的 他了解这个时代
Like it or not, he got us here. He knows this time.
我们一直以来都在不断搞砸
All we've been doing is just fucking shit up.
我们一直在搞砸吗
Have we been fucking shit up?
你还觉得外♥围♥防护不重要吗
Still think the perimeter's pointless?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 也许这家伙有点本事
Okay, maybe there is something to this guy.
目前情况... 我也不知道该怎么描述
We got a... I'm not really sure what this is.
我似乎找到了之前炸警车的嫌犯
I think I've got a match on the canner suspects.
对 一个戴牛仔帽的男人和紫发女人
Yeah, we've got a guy in a cowboy hat and a girl with purple hair.
我觉得就是杀了圣地亚哥的人
I think it's the guys who killed Santiago.
先把果冻拿起来 使劲摇一摇
First you take the Jell-O and you shake it up
这样会变得更粘稠
and it gets more gelatinous,
然后你把斑蝥粉放进果冻
and then you take the Spanish fly and you put it in the Jell-O,
交给不明真♥相♥的女士
and you give it to the unsuspecting lady,
那女士就会
and the lady goes "Wooo!"
模仿得不错
Okay, I mean, it's a pretty good impression,
可比尔·科斯比和果冻有什么关系
but what do Bill Cosby and Jell-O have to do with each other?
你笑话讲得太烂 让我都不喜欢比尔·科斯比了
You told that joke so bad, it made me not like Bill Cosby.
习惯吧
All right, well, get used to that.
我能走了吗
Uh, can I go now?
是的
Uh... Yeah, man.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
操
Fuck!
不
No!
让开 混♥蛋♥们
Move, motherfuckers!
我 我 我很抱歉
Oh, I... I am... I am so sorry!
我帮你捡吧
Let me... Let me get that for you.
天 我让情况更糟了
Oh, my God, I just... I made it worse.
-抱歉 -人难免有犯错的时候 普莱吉
- I'm sorry. - Mistakes happen, Pledge.
-嗯 -你就
- Yeah. - Just, uh...
明白
Right.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
那根大♥麻♥让我好口渴
That reefer made me thirsty!
让我来滋润你漂亮的嘴唇
Oh, well let me wet your beautiful beak.
老天 这家伙是想染上疱疹吗
Jesus, it's like this motherfucker wants herpes.
我能解释
I can explain.
说来看看
Please do.
有只蜜蜂飞进了杯子
There was a bee that just flew right in the cup.
-蜜蜂 -是的
- A bee. - Yeah.
在哪啊
Well, where the fuck is it?
肯定是飞走了
It muh... must've flown away.
你给我飞走
I need you to fly away.
我在试图推倒芭芭丽娜呢
I am trying to fuck Barbarella here.
你确定你想这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do that?
因为我听说她有
'Cause I heard a rumor that she's got...
打住 打住
Oh, no, no, stop, stop, stop. Stop it right there.
不管她有什么 我都想要
Whatever she's got, oh, I want.
我不想在登月之夜
Now I didn't want to have to do this
这么做的
on the night of the moon landing,
不过你赢得了去清理厕所的机会 普莱吉
but you just earned yourself bathroom duty, Pledge!
你喜欢吗
You dig?
喜欢
I dig.
斯卡斯加德来了
There's Skarsgaard.
他们在哪 把他们拿下
Where are they? Let's get them!
慢点 菜鸟
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, rook.
他们在那个奇怪路障后面
They're down behind that weird barricade
-黑人兄弟会屋子正前方 -该死
- right in front of the negro fraternity house. - Shit.
那些人报了20次左右的警
Those guys called us about 20 times
说被人骚扰 我们都无视了
about being harassed, and we just ignored it.
这事不能无视
Can't ignore this.
我是帕萨迪纳警局的米勒警督
I'm Lieutenant Miller, Pasadena Police Department!
放下武器 手放头上
Draw down your weapons and put your hands above your head!
不行
No!
这房♥子现在归我们管 没人能通过
This house is under our control. None shall pass.
我们遇到人♥质♥劫持事件了
We've got a hostage situation.
可能是受到了种族主义的激发
Probably racially motivated.
嗯
Yeah, well...
我们最不需要的就是沃茨暴♥动♥的重演
Last thing we need is another Watts on our hands.
1965年洛杉矶沃茨社区
因两名非洲裔青年遭警♥察♥盘问而发生骚乱
你们想要什么 钱吗
What is it you want? Money?
-什么是钱 -我♥操♥
- What's money? - Oh, fuck.
他们是共♥产♥党
They're commies!
我们没有筹码
We have no leverage.
筹码在此
I've got your leverage right here.
这些杂种杀了我搭档
These bastards killed my partner.
我们为什么要和他们谈判
Why are we even negotiating with them?
控制下你自己 菜鸟
Get a hold of yourself, rook.
我在阻止种族暴♥乱♥
I'm trying to prevent a race riot over here.
我仍然是清洁工 郁闷
I'm still the janitor? God!
糟了 辣身舞
Ah, shit, dirty dancing.
介意我和你约会对象共舞吗
Do you mind if I dance with your date?
当然介意
Of course I mind.
怎么会不介意
Why wouldn't I mind?
靠 克罗尼什 你跳得不错嘛
Damn, Kronish, you've got moves!
让你见识下我从未来带过来的舞蹈
Here's a little something I brought with me from the future.
这叫跑男舞
This is called the Running Man!
我刚发明的
I just invented it!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about,
但我喜欢你的舞步
but I like your moves!
你知道我是兄弟会里的舞王 对吧
You know I'm the best dancer in this fraternity, right?
不 他们同步了
Oh, no, they're totally in sync!
来 看我的
Uh... here! Check this move out!
你干嘛这么做
Why are you doing this?
现在收手还来得及
Just stop while you're ahead!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我们不知道相量竖井刮刀是什么
All right, we don't know what a phaso shaft scraper is,
不过我们在想办法给你们搞到一罐干净水
but we are working on getting you your jug of clean water,
一只肥猫
one plump cat,
100码的网
100 yards of netting,
以及这个时代的各种历史教科书
and various historical textbooks of the era.
别忘了腌黄瓜
Don't forget the pickles!
绿色的那种
The green kind!
这些需要一点时间
Look, this is gonna take a little while!
很好
Good!
奏效了
It's working.
大家按兵不动
Everybody just sit tight.
别动
Don't move.
猪猡们
Hey, pigs.
我们不是白付你们钱的 快走开
We pay you for a reason, now back off.
我们要那面古怪垃圾墙后的人
We want the people behind that weird garbage wall.
我们要和他们谈谈
We've gonna have words with them.
我们知道你们付了我们很多钱
We know you pay us very well,
但是这里出现了棘手的人♥质♥劫持情况
but we've got a sensitive hostage situation here.
他们偷了我们的摩托车
They stole our bikes.
他们掰断了瑞克的手指
They fucked up Rick's fingers.
先离开这里
Vacate the premises.
把他们交出来 我们就走
Hand them over and we will.
不
No.
走开
Go away.
来 跟我来
Hey, come here, follow me!
现在是我们报复的机会
Now is our chance for payback, all right?
这是为了圣地亚哥 我们上
This one is for Santiago. Let's go!
他们想要攻过来
They're trying to breach.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表