剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
他因身兼数职为人熟知
He has been known to wear many hats,
他的天赋涉及多个领域
as his talents cannot be confined to one field.
等等
So... wait.
他一辈子训练了一件事
He trained all his life to do one thing,
并且很拿手
was great at it,
然后又找到其他他拿手的事
then found other stuff he was great at and he...
他这么做了吗
and he did that too?
著名创新者詹姆斯·卡梅隆
Celebrated innovator James Cameron
有多重身份
has lived a dozen lives.
导演 慈善家
Director, philanthropist,
少年棒球联合会不败教练
undefeated Little League coach,
深海探索者
deep-sea explorer,
婚姻高手
good at marriage.
还有很多 因为他真的是一个
The list goes on, for he is truly a...
泰坦尼克巨人
Titanic talent.
这个神圣的文字是什么
What sacred text is this?
纳美语
It's Na'vi,
有远见卓识的语言学家詹姆斯·卡梅隆发明的语言
the language visionary linguist James Cameron invented.
二
Two.
四号♥走廊
Hallway number four.
JCC
四号♥走廊
心绪照明设为来势不善
Mood lighting set to ominous.
好像就是变成了彩色而已
Seems like it's just set to colored lighting.
你知道吗
You know what?
你根本理解不来
You cannot possibly begin to understand
詹姆斯·卡梅隆的敏锐和天才
the subtleties and the genius of James Cameron.
我理解为他对蓝♥光♥情有独钟
What I understand it that he's got a hard-on for blue lights.
拒绝访问
Access denied to...
小模型厅
Hall of miniatures.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
蹦床游廊
Trampoline porch.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
14号♥浴室
Bathroom 14.
萨满巫师住所
Shaman's quarters.
玉米田迷宫
Corn maze.
祖传种子库
Heirloom seed vault.
一些手♥机♥充电器
Just a bunch of phone chargers.
比利·赞恩的卧室[出演了《泰坦尼克号♥》]
Billy Zane's bedroom.
你知道我可以随便炸开这些门
You know, I could blow open any one of these.
炸开比利·赞恩卧室的门
Blow open the door to Billy Zane's bedroom?
你觉得里面有卡梅箩吗
What, you think he's got the Cameronium in there?
有该死的鱼缸吗
Got a fucking fish tank?
比利·赞恩
Billy Zane?
演员比利·赞恩
The actor Billy Zane?
我们找的是实验室
We're looking for a lab.
我知道什么情况了
Oh, I see what's happening here.
她影响了你
She got to you.
谁
Who?
婊♥子♥ 鞋脖子 她叫什么名字
Cunto, fucking Shoe Neck... what was her name?
杰莉
Jeri.
她叫杰莉
Her name was Jeri.
所以她确实影响到了你
So she did get to you.
不不 她没有影响我
Oh, no, no, she didn't get to me,
她影响了你
she got to you.
所以我不得不完成审问
Which is why I had to finish the interrogation
用我的智慧而不是阴♥道♥蝎子
using my smarts and not my vagina scorpions.
那个可以成功的
Hey, that would have worked.
往你逼里放蝎子
God, you'll say anything with one of those just
你什么都会说的
burrowing up your snatch.
著名环保人士詹姆斯·弗朗西斯·卡梅隆
Noted environmentalist James Francis Cameron
有一种以他名字命名的委内瑞拉青蛙
has a Venezuelan frog species named after him,
而天赋稍差的史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格就没有
while lesser talent Steven Spielberg does not.
他简直太棒了
The guy's amazing.
西格妮
Hey, SIGORN-E.
教我更多的纳美语
Teach me more Na'vi words.
"狼"怎么说
What's "Wolf"?
纳美语里没有狼
There is no Na'vi word for "Wolf."
不过有网站
But there is one for "Website,"
我向你保证非常有道理
which I assure you makes perfect sense.
好吧
All right.
我得专注起来 那是什么
I've got to focus up... oh, what's that?
那是FOAB 所有炸♥弹♥之父
You are looking at the FOAB, Father of All Bombs.
看看那个的杀伤半径
Look at the kill radius on that thing.
太厉害了
It's impressive.
让我的工作轻松很多
Make my job a hell of a lot easier.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
一个杀伤半径厉害的炸♥弹♥怎么会
How would an impressive kill radius assist in
帮助你照料贾克斯·阿诺德
the caregiving of Jax Arnold?
谁是贾克斯·阿诺德
Who the fuck is Jax Arnold?
他并不总是难以捉摸
Well, he's not always subtle,
深渊
但他让你一直猜
but he keeps you guessing.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
拜托
Come on.
-拒绝访问 -红色就是叫你停下
- Access denied. - Red means stop.
可能只是按得不够用力
Yeah, well maybe you didn't push it hard enough.
这样行不通的
It doesn't work that way.
阿诺德先生 我得更新我的资料
Mr. Arnold, I need to update my files.
你妈妈叫什么
What is your mother's name?
她从没跟我们说过她的名字
She... she never told us her name
因为她担心我们会停止叫她妈妈
because she was afraid that we'd stop calling her Mom.
贾克斯·阿诺德 你妈妈叫什么
Jax Arnold, what is your mother's name?
罗丝安妮
Uh... Roseanne?
错误
Incorrect.
是艾什莉
It's Ashley.
你跟我说了一个《真实的谎言》
You have told me a... True Lie.
安全漏洞
Security breach.
入侵者9号♥控制协议
Intruder containment protocol nine.
启动禁闭
Lockdown initiated.
红色意思就是不
Oh yeah, red means... no.
是的
Yep.
以色列国防军 也就是IDF
The Israeli Defense Force, aka IDF,
给JCC装备了
has equipped the JCC
人类已知的最先进科技的
with the most technologically advanced security system
安保系统
known to man.
IDF
Hey, IDF.
这是颗雷
They call it a mine.
自己去解决吧
Problem's all yours.
该死的以色列人
Fucking Israelis.
任何企图逃跑都是没用的
Any escape efforts will be futile.
你的同伴也处于禁闭中
Your comrades are in lockdown as well.
被仿真屋给打败
Bested by a... RoboHouse.
我们只想知道
It is in all of our interests
你们是谁以及是怎么进来的
for you to tell me who you are and how you got in.
遭遇任何安全漏洞
I am programmed to alert
我将自动警告荣誉黑带
honorary black belt James Cameron
詹姆斯·卡梅隆
upon any security breach.
随便咯
Whatever.
搞砸这次任务 猎虎会烧了我的命根子的
Tiger's going to burst my sack for fucking up this mission.
我能应付詹姆斯·卡梅隆
Pretty sure I can handle James Cameron.
我向你保证 你不是
I assure you, you are not equipped to handle
完全战斗状态的詹姆斯·卡梅隆的对手
a fully enraged James Cameron.
詹姆斯·卡梅隆贬低你吗
Does James Cameron belittle you?
指出你所有的缺点
Point out all your flaws?
把你当成愚蠢士兵对待吗
Treat you like a dumb grunt?
积极的肯定在哪 你懂吗
Where's the positive reinforcement? You know?
"干得漂亮 暴狼"
"Nice job, Wolf."
我从没听过这些话
I've never heard those words before.
你知道这是什么感觉吗
You have any idea what that's like?
太了解了
More than you know.
我以为时空穿梭会很好玩
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表