剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
That water's freezing,
还有水压
and this pressure...
无论谁下去 都得穿潜水服
Whoever goes down is going to need to wear a suit.
没时间穿潜水服了
You don't have time for the suit.
那需要一小时来调节
It requires a one-hour stabilization window,
而凶残的加拿大人
and diabolical Canadian,
詹姆斯·卡梅隆还有十二分钟就到家了
James Cameron will be home in 12 minutes.
是卡梅隆时间还是GPS时间
Is that Cameron time or GPS time?
永远都是卡梅隆时间
It's always Cameron time.
可不是
Yeah, yeah.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is this shit?
你们俩在搞什么
What is going on with you two?
专心
Focus.
好吧 我们能扳倒这家伙
Okay, we can take this guy, he...
-他就是个导演 -不
- he's a movie director. - No.
不 他可比导演难对付多了
No, he's so much more formidable than that.
超级反派詹姆斯·卡梅隆
Supervillain James Cameron
已经在超驰控制我的系统了
is already overriding my systems.
我不知道能拖住他多久
I don't know how long I can hold him off.
猎虎
Tiger.
没有什么是他做不到的
There's nothing this man can't do.
他什么事都做得出来
There's nothing he's not capable of.
一旦他知道你们在找他的微生物
Once he knows you're after his microorganism,
他会穷其一生来阻止你们
he'll make it his life's work to keep you from getting it.
心绪照明设为...
Setting mood lighting to...
完蛋
fucked.
只不过又是一种蓝♥光♥
It is literally just another blue light.
卡梅箩就在下面某处
Cameronium's somewhere down there.
你们中必须有人潜下去
I mean, one of you guys are going to have to free dive
拿到它
down there and get it.
谁
Which...
你们谁比较会游泳呢
which one's, like, the stronger swimmer here?
我们...我们都差不多
I... I would say we're pretty... we're equal.
-差不多 -差不多 好吧
- It's equal. - Equal, okay.
好吧 你们想...
All right, well, you want to, you want to, like,
手心手背来决定 还是...
eeny-meeny-miney-moe it, or...
天啊
Oh my God.
你们不会游泳
You can't swim.
有好多事情你做不来
There's lots of stuff you can't do.
抵御者资源有限 好吗
The Resistance had limited resources, okay?
我们只能给特定的士兵训练特定技能
We could only train certain soldiers for certain things,
江豚和水獭通常负责和水有关的任务
and Porpoise and Otter, they did our wet ops,
有时猎豹也会参与
and sometimes Cheetah would jump in,
但说实话 他还是陆上比较厉害
but to be honest, he was better on land.
安息吧
Rip.
还有十一分钟
Eleven minutes.
天啊 看来必须我上了
Oh my God, I'm going to have to do it.
不建议在样本井内自♥由♥潜水
Free diving in the specimen well is not advised.
风险因素包括 67%概率体温过低
Risk factors include hypothermia, 67 percent;
82%概率溺水
drowning, 82 percent;
49%概率减压病
decompression sickness, 49 percent;
38%概率心脏病发
and heart attack, 38 percent.
真不会游泳
No swimming at all?
连狗刨都不会
Not even, like, the doggy paddle?
-不会 -我不知道那是什么
- No... - I don't know what that is.
什么都不会
Nothing?
天啊
Oh my God.
我
I... i...
必须我上了
I have to do this.
我必须上了
Look, I have to do this.
好吧
Ooh, okay.
好吧 你能行
All right, you got this.
没问题的
You got this.
水真冷
Oh, ooh, that's cold.
准确说是1.4摄氏度
34.6 degrees Fahrenheit, to be exact.
好了 西格妮
Okay, you know what, SIGORN-E?
到这个份上了
I think at this point,
信息还是少说为好
probably less information is better.
你确定要这样做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
不
No.
但
But...
确定
yes.
我是说
I mean...
人类还有希望 对吗
humanity still has a chance, right?
我已经选定了立场
I have chosen my side.
我能做到
I can do this.
我会回来
I'll be back.
不 他不会
No he won't.
西格妮 闭嘴吧
SIGORN-E, just stop.
他游得不怎么快
He's not a very fast water mover.
他会做到的
He's gonna make it.
-这结论真是荒谬 -你又知道什么
- That smacks of delusion. - What do you know?
你还以为他只有十岁呢
You thought he was 10 years old.
他扮十岁小孩都比当英雄潜水员
He was more believable in that role than as
让人信服
heroic aquanaut.
知道吗 暴狼
You know what, Wolf?
你能告诉你的女友房♥子
Can you tell your girlfriend house
把臭嘴闭上
to just shut the fuck up?
也许小西说得对
Maybe SIG is right.
他现在应该回来了
He should be back by now.
等等
Wait... hey.
我看到了什么
I think... I think I see something.
也许是那只巨大的白化病螃蟹
Probably the giant albino crab.
不
No.
他要成功了
He's doing it.
这可不妙
That's not good.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
没有脉搏
Okay, there's no pulse.
呼吸
Breathe!
-我们尽力了 -对
- Well, we've tried everything. - Yeah.
我推荐执行心肺复苏术
I would recommend performing CPR.
-说英语 -基本的纳美语也行
- English, please. - Or very basic Na'vi.
把他的头稍微侧倾 抬起下巴
Tilt his head back slightly, lifting the chin.
捏住鼻子 把你的嘴
Pinch his nose shut and place your mouth
置于他嘴的上面 密封固定
over his mouth, forming a complete seal.
你想让我们把嘴放他嘴上
You want us to put our mouth on his... mouth?
老鼠洞对老鼠洞
Rat hole to rat hole?
对 这叫嘴对嘴复苏术
Yeah, it's called mouth to mouth resuscitation.
我不确定 我不确定
I don't know, I don't know,
我不确定
I don't know, uh...
当真吗
Seriously?
他没呼吸了 你们清楚吧
He's not breathing, you know that, right?
他心跳已经停了
His heart has stopped.
至少他像英雄一样死去
He died a hero's death.
不是每个人都有这种殊荣
Not everyone gets that.
明白吗 再加上这是他英雄的家
You know what I mean? And plus, this is his hero's house, so...
其实还挺美好的
There's something beautiful about that.
每秒钟都有上百万个脑细胞死去
Millions of brain cells are dying each second.
好吧 我来
Fine, I'll do it.
这管子通向真空罐
This is the tank vacuum.
把管子对准嘴巴
Hold the hose over his mouth,
我来逆转气流
I'll reverse the airflow.
你们中得有人做胸部挤压
One of you is going to need to do chest compressions.
-那是什么 -用力压他的胸
- What are those? - Pound his chest forcefully.
-这就来 -好
- On it! - Great.
再放点管子 西格妮
All right, little more hose, SIGORN-E.
就这么长了
That is as far as it goes.
看来你们还是得给他执行嘴对嘴复苏术
One of you will have to perform mouth-to-mouth after all.
好吧 帮我扶他起来
All right, okay, help me lift him up,
帮我一把 就这样
help me lift him up, here we go.
不是吧
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表