剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
You heard what the window-faced man said.
我们需要再找一台时光机
We need another time machine.
生化人 生化人有时光机
Biotics, Biotics have time machines.
是的 我们已经知道他们就在你打扫的
Yes, and we already know that they're in the laboratory
那个实验室里 所以我们只需要抓到一个
that you clean, so we just have to catch one.
-好 -完美计划
- Okay. - Great fucking plan!
谁想释放压力
Who's up for a charge down?
我可以干♥你♥们任何一人 或者两个都干
I'll take either, or both.
好消息 老头
Hey, good news, old man.
罪犯的画像出来了
Sketch just came back of the perps.
我看看
Let me see that.
你怎么看 斯卡斯加德
What do you think, Skarsgaard?
她看上去像是打你的那个女人吗
Does that look like the chick that punched you?
你知道这草图缺了什么吗
You know what this sketch is missing?
我搭档荷西·圣地亚哥的尸体
The corpse of my partner, Jorge Santiago.
他的遗孀在他身后哭泣
His widow behind him weeping,
挺着大肚子
belly swollen with child.
你真扫兴
Wow, really took the fun out of that.
拜托 我们知道帕斯特曼 还梳理[搜遍]了这里
Come on, we've got Pastman, we combed this place.
你最好买♥♥个新梳子
Well, you better get a new comb.
靠 那是根紫色头发吗
Shit, is that a purple hair?
-运气真好 -你花48年
- Lucky break. - Hey, you spend 48 years
追踪每个影子每个谣言
chasing every shadow and whisper,
再跟我说运气 混♥蛋♥
then talk to me about luck, punk.
我要把这拿去
I'm going to run this through
和全世界所有的DNA数据库作比对
every DNA database in the world.
我要搜索那毒贩给我们的每个名字
Going to run every name that dealer gave us.
我要来抓你了
Yeah, I'm coming for you.
你和我
You and me.
我要来抓你了
I'm coming for you.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表