剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
每位厨师的必修课
Every chef must master it.
来吧 先开始打鸡蛋
So, get in there and beat those eggs.
去死吧 鸡蛋渣滓
Die, egg scum!
砸蛋
Egg smash!
你的壳太弱了
Your shell is weak!
我是说把鸡蛋在锅里打发 用这个
I meant, beat the eggs in a bowl, with this.
矫正失败的方法是惩罚
The antidote for failure is punishment.
孩子
Son...
我不知道你们在街上是什么规矩
I don't know how things work out in the street,
但在我的厨房♥里
but in my kitchen,
失败的唯一惩罚就是
the only punishment for failure...
拥抱
...is a hug.
乔西 你还在
Josh! You're still here.
-为什么不在 -我以为你辞职了
- Why wouldn't I be? - I thought you might have quit.
很多人都直接不告而别了
A bunch of people left and didn't even give notice.
-卡尔 -卡尔吗
- Carl... - Carl?
-卡尔走了啊 -詹尼斯
- Wow, Carl's gone? - Janis.
-詹尼斯吗 -财务的
- Janis? - From Accounting.
笑起来很好看那个
The girl with the pretty smile?
对 我好像没见过她
Oh yeah, no, I don't think I ever met her.
你还错过了那天
You also missed a full day
卡米洛博士当着大家的面吼克罗尼什博士
of Dr. Camillo yelling at Dr. Kronish in front of everyone.
-你怎么想的 伊莱亚斯 -我录下来了
- What were you thinking, Elias? - I py-phoned it.
蠢货蠢货蠢货
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!
没必要这样对待克罗尼什博士
Dr. Kronish does not deserve that.
你这个脑子被门挤的蠢货
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid man!
我们可以想个办法让他开心一下
Um, maybe we could try to cheer him up.
你能不能把克罗尼什球的食谱给我
Do you think you can give me the recipe for the Kronish balls?
我不懂你是什么意思
I'm not sure where you're going with this.
是这样 晚宴的克罗尼什球已经取消
Well, they just took them off the menu for the party,
我也说不好
and I don't know,
我就是想给他个惊喜 让他开心一下
thought I could just, like, surprise him, cheer him up.
你作为男人真贴心
Oh, that's really thoughtful for a dude.
可真是个浪漫的清洁工
You are a real Renaissance janitor.
比较希望你说"男人" 不过我接受
Feel like you could have said "man" there, but I'll take it.
食谱的事我想想办法吧
I'll see what I can do about the recipe.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天我发邮件给你 男人
I'll email it to you tomorrow, man.
女孩
Girl.
女人
Woman.
女人
Woman.
谢啦
Thanks.
现在我们的酱已经收汁完毕
Now that the sauce is properly reduced,
再用盐调味
correct with salt.
不用浪费天然气了
Let's just not waste any more gas here.
柯瑞 任何食材如果多加或者少加
Corey, if you add too much or not enough of something,
都做不出想要的味道
you won't get the flavor you want.
盐加多了吗
So, too much salt?
烹饪讲究精准
Cooking is about precision.
精准的食材 精准的温度
A precise quantity cooked at a precise temperature
精准的时间 才能完成化学反应
for a precise time equals a chemical reaction.
创造出全新的味道
A whole new profile of flavors is unleashed!
温度会造成化学反应
Temperature creates a chemical reaction.
没错
Yes.
就像做北极冰冻脉冲
Like making an arctic pulse ray.
能够放出浓缩氟利昂 冰冻你的血液
It uses supercharged Freon to freeze your blood,
瞬间杀死你
killing you instantly.
烹饪 就像制♥作♥这种武器
Cooking is... like making one of those.
他们到底对你做了什么
What did they do to you over there?
档案室
未经批准请勿入内
诉讼文件 未决诉讼文件
Lawsuits... lawsuits pending.
找到了
Bingo.
好
Okay.
来看看
Let's see.
詹尼斯
Okay, Janis.
来看看有什么联♥系♥
Let's see where the dots connect
好揪出剩下的生化人
so I can smoke out the rest of your Biotic powers.
让我看看你们的秘密
Show me all your secrets.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你为什么要翻阅别人的档案
Why are you going through people's files?
你说这些啊
Oh, those, yeah... I, uh,
是这样的 卡尔和詹尼斯离职前
you know, I... I didn't get a chance to say goodbye
我没来得及跟他们告别
to Carl and Janis before they left,
所以我想从档案里找到地址
so I wanted to find their addresses
好给他们寄张告别卡片
and send them a little goodbye card.
今早你都不知道詹尼斯的名字
You didn't even know Janis's name this morning.
但我了解她的垃圾呀
Well, I knew her trash.
对你来说 她是詹尼斯
To you, she's Janis;
对我呢 她是酸奶杯 香蕉皮 迷人微笑女孩
to me, she's yogurt cup, banana peel, pretty smile girl.
你不应该擅自翻阅其他人的档案
You shouldn't be going through these people's files.
这属于严重侵犯个人隐私
It's like a serious invasion of privacy.
我
I...
卡米洛博士的紧急联络人是911
Dr. Camillo's emergency contact number is just 9-1-1.
不是吧
Oh no.
谁都不喜欢他
Nobody loves that guy.
他总是冲别人♥大♥吼大叫 所以没人爱他
He yelled away everybody in his life that could ever love him.
"乔西亚·萨沙·福特曼"吗
"Joshua Sasha Futterman"?
是我奶奶的名字
It's my grandmother's name,
有纪念意义 还给我...
it's sentimental, please give me...
乔西亚·萨沙·福特曼 乔西亚·萨沙·福特曼
Joshua Sasha Futterman, Joshua Sasha Futterman.
好了 既然我们不能看...
I know, if you can't read those kind of...
别过来 兄弟
Hey, back off, buddy,
否则小心我用树生坚果碰你
or else I'm going to rub some tree nuts on you
这样你身上就会出现"高尔夫球大的红肿"
so you get "golf ball size hives and welts."
好吧 不如我们来看看
Okay, you know what, let's see what
你对什么过敏
you're allergic to.
不行 别看
Uh-oh, do not.
不行 杰莉·伊丽莎白·朗格小姐
Nope, Miss Geri Elizabeth Lange.
这个名字 好像并不奇怪
That's not that... that's not that weird, I guess.
医疗病史
Medical conditions.
无
None.
过敏情况
Allergies.
-无 该死的 -好玩吗
- None. Damn it! - Are you having fun?
好吧 不如再吃一个辣酱饼干吧
All right, how about another sriracheeto
趁此机会
while we're at it?
-不用了 谢谢 -不用吗
- No thank you. - No?
-怎么拒绝了呢 -不必了 好恶心
- What do you mean, no? - I'm good, that is gross.
不 这是祖传秘方
No, a secret family recipe.
真好吃
Mm, real good.
其实... 我得走了
I should... I should probably get going.
我也是
Yeah, me too, I got to
还得把这里清理了
clean these up and everything.
-可以再看一个 -再看一个
- We could do one more. - One more?
-来都来了 -说得也是
- We're here. - We could.
-都坐下了 -来吧 再看几个
- We're in it. - Let's do it, We could do a little more.
2017年12月15日
距离克罗尼什晚宴还有一天
我有东西要给你
I got something for you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
这些是防噪耳机 你看
These are noise cancelling headphones, and look.
我在上面写了斯图 这样的话...
I put Stu blockers on them, so you don't...
警♥察♥来了
The police are here.
什么
What?
他们在找乔西·"帕斯特曼"
They're looking for a Josh "Pastman."
完了
Oh, fuck.
你为什么要起一个这么蠢的假名字
Why would you choose such a stupid cover name?
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你们应该有员工名录吧
You gotta be able to find me an employee directory.
这个我们没有
We don't have any actually.
不过我应该能帮你找一份
I think I can find you one, though.
好吧 我得立刻离开这里
Okay, I have to get the fuck out of here right now.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表