剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
《高玩救未来》前情提要
Previously on Future Man...
那是克罗尼什馆 制♥造♥超级解药的地方
That's the Kronitorium, where the super cure was engineered.
你上司听上去像是个有意思的人
Your boss sounds like a real interesting fellow.
克罗尼什 他已经多年没露过面了
Kronish, nobody's seen him in years,
但他有重大声明要宣布
but he's giving some sort of big announcement.
我叫邱西
My name is Joosh.
你申请了法♥院♥指令 声明我们智力不健全
You got a court order declaring us mentally incompetent
把我们送到这里
and putting us in this place.
我们得杀了克罗尼什 毁掉他的研究
We need to kill Kronish, destroy his research,
炸掉克罗尼什馆
and blow up the Kronitorium
但这次任务需要规模更大的杀戮小队
but this mission calls for a much bigger kill team.
如果有两个我 那就代表有两个你们
If there's two of me, that means there's two of you.
你们可以拯救整个团队
Guys, you can have the entire team back.
终身抵御者
Resistance forever!
猫鼬 蝴蝶
Mongoose, Butterfly,
猫头鹰 在他脑子里被放入蚂蚁之前
Owl before he got that brain worm thing.
我只需要再次通关这游戏
All I have to do is beat the game again.
我们得退后 即将有
We need to back up, there are about to be
大约45个嗜血战士来到这里
45 bloodthirsty warriors up in this piece.
炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥ 快拿开
Bomb, bomb, bomb, get it off me!
-快拿开 -炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥
- Get it off me! - Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb!
-别动 -把我手臂砍了
- Don't move! - ...just chop my arm off!
别动 你要是呼吸错误
Stop moving, if you breathe wrong,
这个就会爆♥炸♥
this blows.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
安全
Clear.
该死的骷髅婊♥子♥在我跳的时候跟着我
Fuckin' skull cunts tagged me just as I jumped.
野狗 怎么回事
Dingo, what happened?
其他队员呢
Where's the rest of the team?
死了
Dead!
跟你一样 我刚看着你死
Just like you, I just watched you die.
有人注意到这个罩着头的奴隶吗
Guys, is anybody else noticing the hooded slave?
那不是奴隶
That's no slave.
-暴狼 -猫头鹰
- Wolf. - Owl!
不胜感激
Much obliged.
谢谢
Thank you.
-猎虎 -猫头鹰
- Tiger. - Owl!
我的好朋友
My good friend.
你怎么还活着
How are you alive?
野狗把我从生化人的停尸房♥里救出来
Dingo plucked me from a Biotic necro chamber.
我受尽折磨 连续三周
I've been tortured, in and out of consciousness
意识时有时无
for about three weeks.
那你一定是
So, that means you must be...
别走隧♥道♥
AvoidTheTunnel.
欢迎来到我们的时代
Welcome to our time.
史上最强的战士
The greatest warrior in history?
就是这个小孩
This wee boy?
我要和他一起去69[式]
I'm going to 69 with him?
我又得解释一次 正常
Yeah, I have to explain this again, that makes sense.
高玩救未来
第一季第十三集
第十三章
和天命的约会
我为了让克罗尼什上船跟他说了他的未来
So when I told Kronish his future to get him on the boat,
这在时空连续体中插了一把叉子
it put a fork into the space-time continuum.
对了 这是叉子
This is a fork, by the way.
所以在你们的时间线 你们没有过桥去偷TTD
So, in your timeline, you didn't take the bridge to steal the TTD?
没有
No.
我们走了隧♥道♥ 可惜是陷阱
No, we took the tunnel but it was a trap.
氯化物气体
DMC gas.
他们一个个干掉我们 直到我们倒地
They picked us off one by one until we dropped to our knees
死于窒息
just choking on death.
生化人有一个变异p36免疫抑制基因
Biotics have a mutated p36 immunosuppressant gene
能让他们百毒不侵
that renders them immune to all poisons.
我知道 猫头鹰
I know, Owl.
我其实用了同样的原理
I actually used that same principle
让我的同事在宴会上拉屎
to get all my coworkers to shit themselves in their formal wear.
所以桥也是陷阱
So the bridge was also a trap?
我们横竖都是死
I mean, we were always doomed.
一直以来我以为我做了错误的决定
This whole time I thought I'd made the wrong call
但其实根本没有对的决定
but there was no right call to make.
我
Well, I...
我解脱了
I'm relieved.
解开了我的心结
That is a load off.
一下就没了
I mean, just fell right off me.
47秒后
我们杀了克罗尼什
So we kill Kronish,
炸掉大楼以及他所有的研究
blow up the building with all his research inside,
我们逃跑 没有无辜人员死亡 未来得到拯救
we escape, no innocents die, future saved.
-嗯 -我困惑了
- Yeah. - I'm confused,
或许是因为我已经有4000根手指没睡觉了
and maybe it's because I haven't slept for 4,000 fingers,
但我们为什么要计划渗透行动
but why are we planning an infiltration op
我们明明只有五个人
when there are only five of us
我们拥有的核武器足以夷平整个城市
and we have enough nukes to level this city?
不不 不能使用核武器
No, no, no nukes.
我们要采取干净的方式
We're doing this lean and clean,
从道德立场上讲
from a moral standpoint.
你什么时候开始反对炸东西了
Since when are you anti blowing shit up?
老实讲 我正在慢慢退出炸♥弹♥圈
Truth be told, I'm transitioning out of demolitions.
我如今更多从事的是厨师
I'm really more of a chef these days.
什么是厨师
What the fuck's a chef?
体会到我的难处了吧
You see what I had to deal with?
简单问题
Quick question.
既然我们有TTD
Since we are in possession of a TTD,
为什么不回到克罗尼什刚出生的时候
why not go back to when Kronish was a newborn?
婴儿不该是又软又无助吗
Babies are supposedly soft and helpless,
很容易杀死 几乎可以说是不公平了
quite killable, almost unfairly so.
-完美 轻松碎头骨 -不
- Perfect, easy skull smash. - No.
不 不准杀婴儿
No, no baby killing.
我不知道这两个面容大盗是谁
I don't know who these two face pirates are,
但你不是那个把肛♥门♥棍插到内脏的猎虎
but you're not the Tiger who took an anal rod to the gut,
你也不是那个跳入火海沼泽的暴狼
and you're not the Wolf who took a nosedive into a firebog.
我们谈过的 野狗
We went through this, Dingo.
在时空连续体中的一个小改变
The small alteration in the space-time continuum
让他们到了新的光谱平面上 并不复杂
brought them to a new spectral plane. It's not that complicated.
不 不是这个 他们变了
No, not that, they've changed.
你注意你的老鼠洞
Hey, you watch your rat hole.
不然我过来
I have half a mind to come over there
帮你用肥皂洗净 小姐
and wash it out with soap, young lady.
搞笑的是你 我不知道什么是肥皂
Well, joke's on you, I don't know what soap is.
猫头鹰 你为什么要用手吃我的橄榄酱
Owl, why did you eat my olive tapenade with your bare hands?
盘子里不是有分菜匙吗
The serving spoon was right in the dish!
哥们 我才刚知道叉子是什么
Hey, man, I just learned what a fork is.
好了 好了 听我说
Okay, all right, all right, look.
我知道这是怎么回事
I see what's going on here, okay?
我们之中有些人来自时间线A
Some of us are from Timeline A,
其他来自时间线B
others from Timeline B,
但我们聚集在此都为了同一个目的
but we're all here for the same reason.
我们不能让内讧分♥裂♥我们
We can't have these factions tearing us apart.
我们现在最需要的
What we need right now, more than anything,
就是团结一致[一起高♥潮♥]
is to come together.
我是不是该加入
Am I supposed to tag in or something?
-正在充电 -充电完成
- Charging up. - Complete charged.
给那电池使劲充啊
Charge that battery.
-爽 爽 -我...
- Yeah, yeah. - I...
别避开隧♥道♥了
Stop avoiding the tunnel.
到下面来
Get down here.
好了 压力释放完毕
Okay, tension released.
-暴狼 -搞定
- Wolf? - Check.
-野狗 -搞定
- Dingo? - Check.
-猫头鹰 -任务完成后你有什么安排
- Owl? - What are you doing? after this mission?
姑且当你搞定了
Gonna call that a check.
未来侠
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表