剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
好极了
Nice.
-记住了 -我知道
- Remember. - I know.
只要不杀生
Everything but killing.
为了圣地亚哥
Santiago!
射在那妞身上 射在那妞身上
Superman that hoe! Woo, Superman that hoe!
射在那妞身上
Superman that hoe!
不管大家吗 拉马尔
What about the crowd, Lamar?
我要让所有人跟我一起跳
I'm taking the whole crowd with me!
天呐 他带动了所有的人
Oh, God, he's got the crowd!
这是人类史上跨出的一小步
It's one small step for man...
天呐 当然了
Oh, my God, of course.
谢谢你 迈克尔
Thank you, Michael.
脚趾 滑动 脚后跟
Toe, slide, heel.
脚后跟滑动 脚后跟滑动
Heel, slide. Heel, slide.
我赢了 成功了
I won, it worked!
我比舞胜出了
I won a dance-off.
提托
Yo, Tito!
你知道你弟弟迈克尔
You know that new dance move
在寻找的新舞步吗
your little brother Michael was looking for?
你等着看这个
Well, wait till you see this!
我描述给你听
I'll describe it to you!
如果你的床技能有跳舞的一半好
If you fuck half as good as you dance,
我就性福死了
I'm gonna be one happy girl.
我成功了
I did it!
我截了他的屌♥
I cockblocked him!
怎么回事
What's going on?
为什么大家都在高呼我的名字
Why is everyone chanting my name?
-糟了 -如果那是拉马尔
- Oh, no. - If that's Lamar,
这个又是谁
then who the fuck is that?
糟了
Oh, shit.
不 不要
No, no!
桑德斯上校
Colonel Sanders?
妈的 是警♥察♥
Oh, shit, it's the cops!
但是他们在攻击白人
But they're attacking white people!
黑苹果
A black apple.
糟了 糟了 糟了
Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit!
天呐
Jesus!
猎虎 暴狼 该走了
Tiger, Wolf! It's time to go!
-是未来侠 -我们走
- Future Man. - Let's go!
我要撒尿
Hey, I gotta piss!
未来侠 截屌♥计划成功了吗
Future Man, did the cockblock maneuver work?
成功了 但我们得走了
Yes, it worked, but we've gotta... we gotta go!
暴狼 启动时空穿梭装置
Wolf, fire up the TTD.
糟了 我们得走了 计划是什么
Shit, we've gotta... we gotta go! What's the plan?
-跳 -我不能跳
- Jump! - I can't jump!
我们需要一个更好的计划
We need a better plan.
你可以的 未来侠
You can do it, Future Man!
好吧
Okay.
真希望我还戴着头盔
Wish I still had the helmet.
快跳 我们会接住你的
Jump, we'll catch you!
接住我
Catch me!
正好压在我的蛋蛋上
Right on my balls.
未来侠 你没事吧
Future Man, are you okay?
2017年12月12日
帕萨迪纳市
没事
Yeah.
我好得不得了
Yeah, I'm... I'm more than okay.
我好极了 我们成功了
I'm great! We did it!
我截了克罗尼什的屌♥
I cockblocked Kronish!
我看错你了
I was wrong about you.
你的确是救世主
You are the Savior.
你成功了
You did it.
你拯救了世界
You saved the world.
你想干什么
Ew! What the fuck is that?
你是想要用你的老鼠洞亲我的老鼠洞吗
Did you just really try to go rathole to rathole with me?
我以为整件事
I thought this whole thing was...
你个变♥态♥
You sick fuck.
那叫接吻
It's called a kiss!
你们把自己的嘴叫做老鼠洞吗
You... you call your mouths "Ratholes"?
不然你把塞老鼠的洞叫什么
What else would you call the hole you shove rats into?
无所谓了 好吧 我
It's does... doesn't matter, okay, look, I...
我阻止了克罗尼什染上疱疹
I stopped Kronish from getting herpes.
我是救世主
I'm the Savior.
克罗尼什实验室
我在为你我寻找解药
操
Fuck me.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表