剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
the love of my life expired right in front of me
而我无能为力
and there was nothing I could do about it.
拜托 你不能为难我
Please, you have to make this easier for me.
但其实我可以做点什么的
But there was something I could do about it.
你跟我说过
You told me!
永久根除痛苦的力量一直在我体内
The power to eradicate pain and disease forever lay within me.
我可以做到 这样就不会有人再
I could make it so that no one ever had to watch
看着他们的爱人被夺走了
a loved one be taken away from them ever again.
我怎能不追求这条高尚之路
How could I not pursue such a noble path?
-还有什么意义 -让我看看
- Oh, what's the point? - Just let me.
我不记得野狗这么贱
You know, I don't remember Dingo being such an asshole.
不过她说得没错
Yeah, she was right though.
我们变了
We have changed.
变好了
And for the better.
我喜欢我们现在的为人
I like who we've become.
所以我们就要死掉才很糟心
Which is why it sucks we're about to die.
等等 也许我们不用死
Wait, maybe we don't have to.
或许是时候祭出
Maybe it's time for...
海狸剃刀
Beaver's razor.
我很遗憾莱斯利死了
I'm sorry about Leslie,
我知道你很爱他
I know that you loved him so much.
你们有时会纵情欢愉
And you guys used to really get after it sometimes.
但事实是 每一次 每个时间线
But the truth is, every time and every timeline,
你的研究都导致了生化人的诞生
your work leads to the creation of the Biotics
而他们毁灭了全人类
who destroy all of mankind.
不 我把我所有的研究都保存在这
No, I kept the research, all my research right here
在这个屋檐下 没和任何人分享
under this roof, shared it with no one!
我永远不会那么做
I will never do that.
我致力于好事 终结痛苦
I am dedicated to good, to ending pain.
我知道 但这已经开始了
I know that you are, but this is already happening.
我尽了最大努力
I've tried really, really, really hard
不杀你
not to kill you.
那一直是我的首要目标
Okay, it's been my number one goal.
我试图改变你 试图控制事情
I've tried to change you, I've tried to control events,
但都没用
but it doesn't work.
最后我们在这相遇
This is where we end up.
你错了 乔西
Oh, you're wrong, Josh.
-我一直很小心 -你多小心
- I've been careful. - It doesn't matter
都没用 好吗
how careful you've been, okay?
听着
Look!
别假装你没看到下面在发生什么
Don't pretend you don't see what's happening down there.
这是你的解药制♥造♥出来的军队
This is the army that your cure created.
我想治愈全世界
I wanted to heal the world.
像我的兄弟会哥们黑果创始人拉马尔·普锐斯一样
Build a legacy like my fraternity brother,
建立起一个遗产
Blapple founder Lamar Price.
你做到了
I know you did.
在另一个人生中 你是另一种伟人
And in another life, you were another kind of great man
你坚强有爱
where you were strong and caring
温暖 支持他人
and warm and supportive.
所以这才如此艰难
And that's what makes this so much harder.
就是现在了 小狼
It's now or never, Wolfie.
好
Okay!
大脑炸♥弹♥
Brain bombs or not.
给你们的小伙伴打招呼吧
Say hello to your little friends.
你不是杀手 对吗 孩子
You're not a killer, are you, son?
今天我是
Today I am.
你必须死
And you have to die.
明天 为了向世人展示我的突破
Tomorrow, to demonstrate my breakthrough to the world,
我是准备给自己
I was going to inject myself
注射含有100种
with a needle filled with microdoses
世界最致命疾病的针头
of 100 of the world's deadliest diseases,
然后 戏剧性地
and then, dramatically,
用我的解药救我自己
save myself with my cure.
本来会有精彩的效果
Oh, it would have been fantastic theater.
今晚的表演会有不同的结局
Tonight's performance will have a different ending.
真疼
That stings.
我们打破了海狸的水坝
We broke the Beaver's dam.
接下来是生化人洪流
Biotic flood comes next.
跟我说说
Tell me...
你以前认识的那人
about the man you used to know.
那个舞者
The dancer.
氯化物气体
Dmc.
该死
Oh shit.
我真以为那会有用的
I really thought that was gonna work.
每年
And every year,
你会说一番愚蠢的祝酒词
you would do this goofy toast
举起以你自己名字命名的
and hold up these delicious chocolate balls
美味巧克力球
that you named after yourself.
非常
So...
异想天开
whimsical.
救命
Help.
我不指望任何人理解我的行为
I don't expect anyone to understand what I've done.
请相信我
Please believe me when I tell you,
我不是他们口中的那个人
I'm not the person they're saying I am
也不是你心目中的那个人
or even the person that you think that I am.
我和那人完全不一样
I'm someone else entirely.
我知道这听上去很困惑
I know that sounds confusing
我也希望我能解释
and I wish that I could explain it.
但我只知道
But what I know to be true
有一份责任我必须自己承担
is a burden I have to carry alone.
也许不会太久
Maybe not for that long
也许是整个余生
or maybe for the rest of my life.
我所能做的 用我自己的方式
All I can do, in my own way,
就是纠正错误
is try to make things right.
好多钱
I think that's a lot of money.
宝贝 我们要回家了
Cupcake, we're going home.
有时我感觉我一辈子
Sometimes I feel like I've spent my whole life
都在假装自己是英雄
pretending to be a hero,
所以当在现实里出现做英雄机会的时候
so when the time came to be one in real life,
我奋不顾身
I went for it.
真的
I really did.
所以我必须走
Which is why I have to go.
-我爱你们 -邱西
- I love you. - Joosh!
猫头鹰 猫头鹰 你在吗
Owl, Owl, are you there?
口渴度增加 大脑颠簸
Thirst hyped, brain plunged!
-对哒 -猫头鹰 你收到了吗
- Skippy-di-bop! - Owl, do you copy?
-对哒 -猫头鹰 听我说
- Skippy-di-bop. - Owl, listen to me, okay?
你得马上切掉
You need to cut the power right now
负鼠焚化炉滑槽的电源
to the possum incinerator chute.
关闭负鼠焚化炉滑槽的电源
Shut down the power to the possum chute right now!
你得马上 不然我会被活活烧死
Right now, you have to do it or I'm gonna burn alive.
明白吗 收到了吗
Do you understand me, do you copy?
-对哒 -好的
- Skippy-di-bop. - Good enough.
操
Oh, fuck.
我不想死
I don't wanna die!
我没死
I'm not dead!
谢了 猫头鹰
Thanks, Owl.
我做到了
I did it!
你做到了[你做了]
You did it, huh?
介意我引用你这句话吗
Well, you mind if I quote you on that?
一年后
将军
Check and mate.
这颗棋子不是这么移♥动♥的
Uh, I don't think that piece moves like that.
对 那是马
Oh, right, that's the horsey.
不是 那是卒
No, that's the pawn.
说到卒
Speaking of pawns,
我猜你的时空穿梭伙伴没有消息吧
I take it no word from your time traveling pals?
听着 我是自己一个人炸掉大楼的
Oh, hey, look, I blew up that building completely on my own.
你有旁听整个审判过程
You sat through the whole trial.
真够朋友啊
Some friends.
让你关在牢里 而他们在美丽的未知未来
Leave you locked up while they're free to robo-surf
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表