剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
你缺点众多
You're so flawed
但是很有趣
but funny, and...
真诚
genuine.
在吻你之前我小鹿乱撞
I had my butterflies in my stomach before I kissed you.
我以为我被设计成没有那些情绪
I thought those had been engineered out of me!
我吻你是因为我想而不是因为我必须吻你
And I did it because I wanted to, not because I had to.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你喜欢我
I knew that you liked me.
嗯
Yeah.
我应该早点承认的
I probably should have copped to that earlier,
可是因为我受过的训练
but I don't know, my training and everything?
不
Oh no.
不不不
No, no, no.
很庆幸你之前没承认
I'm glad you didn't.
因为老实说
Because to be honest,
因为这让我有机会扮演不中用的受伤小鸟
it allowed me to play the sad-sack wounded little bird
让你对我倾吐一切
who you'd tell everything to.
你沉醉在我的感觉之中 杰莉
You were so caught up in my feelings, Ger,
放松了警惕
you kind of let your guard down.
我们确实有时空穿梭装置
You see, we do have a TTD.
我们还没用完卡梅箩
And we're not out of Cameronium.
你刚告诉了我如何以及何时何地去找到更多
And you just told me how, when, and where to get more.
我♥操♥
Oh fuck.
尽管那两个人很操蛋
As fucked up as those people are out there,
但他们从没骗过我他们是谁
they never lied to me about who they are.
你口中的豆荚人
And your whole pod person
完美社会 人口控制
perfect society population control thing?
太你妈可怕了
Well, that shit is just scary.
我要为他们的未来而战 不是你的
I'm fighting for their future, not yours.
你在接下来30秒里
So why don't you contemplate that
好好思考吧
in the next 30 sec...
我们快没时间了
All right, we're almost out of time.
我们需要 我们需要
We're gonna need, we need...
瞧瞧
Oh, look at that.
你搞到我们所需要的了吗
You get everything we needed?
嗯
Yeah.
搞到了 都搞到了
I got it, everything.
很好
Good.
看来她不会再跟我们玩心理战了
Looks like she won't be playing any more head games with us.
太快了
Too soon.
我是拉马尔·普锐斯
This is Lamar Price saying
你的时间到了 乔西·福特曼
your time is up, Josh Futterman.
什么鬼 猎虎
The fuck, Tiger.
她提前爆♥炸♥了
She exploded early.
嗯 这是伽玛协议
Yeah, it's Gamma Protocol.
总是有一分钟左右的误差
It's always like give or take a minute.
猎虎 乔西
Tiger, Josh!
我们要拍照了
We're going to take a picture down here.
把杰莉带上 如果她想的话
Bring Geri if she's feeling up to it.
马上就来
Be right there!
我知道怎么搞到更多卡梅箩了
I know how to get more Cameronium.
但我们得赶快离开
But we've got to get out of here fast.
给我点时间
Just... just give me a minute.
嗯
Yeah.
你或许应该
And you should probably...
你懂的
you know.
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表