剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
为什么会有警♥察♥来找你
Why is a cop looking for you?
情况很复杂 你懂吗
It's complicated, okay?
你能告诉我怎么回事吗
Would you please tell me what's going on?
-我现在没法跟你解释 -乔西 老实跟我说
- I can't explain it right now. - Josh, Josh, level with me.
好吧 我卷进了一些事
Look, okay, I'm mixed up in some things that
警♥察♥暂时无法理解的事 你懂吗
the cops just can't understand right now, okay?
我向你发誓 我绝对没做错事
But I swear to you, I did nothing wrong.
你能不能帮我离开这里
Can you please help me get out of here?
你最好是酷一点的那种逃犯
You better be the fun kind of fugitive.
可以跟你聊一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我来处理吧 谢了
I've got this, thanks.
有什么事吗 斯卡斯加德警探
How can I help you, Detective Skaarsgard?
之前 你没跟我说
Earlier, you failed to mention
这里有一名乔西·福特曼的员工
that a Josh Futterman works here.
你不是在找乔西·帕斯特曼吗
You asked about a Josh Pastman.
好吧 我懂了
Oh, yeah, now I see it.
两天前 第七大道有家冰♥毒♥实验室
Two days ago, there was a shootout at a meth lab
发生了枪战
down on Seventh.
五人受伤 重伤
Five wounded, critically.
我要找的人也许跟那件案子有关系
Man I'm looking for might have something to do with it.
而且他还牵扯到1969年的
He, uh, might also have something to do
一件杀♥警♥案
with a cop killing in 1969.
那名警♥察♥
That cop?
我的搭档 荷西·圣地亚哥
My partner, Jorge Santiago.
他留下一位遗孀 挺着大肚子
He left a widow, belly swollen with child.
你们到底在搞什么
The fuck do you people do here?
搞科研
Science.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我再问你一次
I'm going to ask you again.
乔西·福特曼在哪里
Where is Josh Futterman?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我可以告诉你
But I can tell you this:
六十年代的案子跟乔西无关
Josh couldn't be involved
当时他还没出生呢
'cause he wasn't alive in the '60s.
他属于那种有点笨 很有魅力的那种
And he's kind of dopey and charming, you know, like...
绝对无害
but harmless.
但是无害得很吸引人
Like, not in an unattractive way.
我以前也认识一个这样的人
I used to know a guy a lot like that.
我的搭档 荷西·圣地亚哥
My partner, Jorge Santiago.
让你的小情人给我打个电♥话♥
Tell your lover boy to give me a call.
还有放毛巾的桶吗
There was a towel bin?
这么愚蠢的事怎么会这么难
How is something so stupid so hard?
要把重心放在脚尖上 而不是脚跟
Weight on your toe, not on your heel.
不管做什么 不要向下看
And whatever you do, don't look down.
真不知道你们为什么要穿这个
I don't know why you would wear something
根本会影响正常走路能力
if they compromise your ability to move.
这样能让小屁屁绷紧
Well, they tighten your tushie.
-什么 -就是屁♥股♥
- What? - Your butt.
你这两天教我的东西
Everything you've been telling me these past two days?
涂脸 穿五颜六色的东西
Paint my face, wear colorful garb,
还穿这些破高跷
put on those tiny fucking stilts?
你把我变成了一个低贱的跳梁小丑
You've reduced me to nothing more than a sewer clown.
可是 猎虎
But look, Tiger.
我穿这样的衣服时
When I wear something like this,
感觉自己很美
I feel beautiful,
很自信 也很舒服
and confident and comfortable.
我喜欢我的样子
I like the way I look,
我这样穿是为了自己
and I actually do it for myself.
当然 加布确实很喜欢
I mean, you know, sure, Gabe appreciates it.
他称之为 "性♥爱♥之裙"
He calls it "The sex dress."
说实话 这是我目前发现最有效的办法
Actually, this is the best way that I have found so far
能让他把视线从鲸鱼纪录片上挪开
to get him away from those whale documentaries.
为什么 为什么它能转移注意力
Why, why is it so distracting?
因为他是男人
Well, because he's a man,
你也知道 男人就那样
and, I mean, you know how men are.
总用下半身思考
They think with their dicks.
你懂吧
You know?
不过 也不是所有男人都这样
I mean, not... not all men.
不对 所有男人都这样
But, uh... no, yeah, it is all men.
所以这条裙子可以用来精神控制男人吗
So this dress can be used to mind-control men?
对 还有一些女人
Yeah, and some women.
但这不是重点
But that's besides the point.
如果你穿着觉得不舒服
Look, if you don't feel comfortable in those,
那就不要管其他人怎么看
then who cares what anyone thinks?
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
你到底有什么企图 戴安
What is your fucking endgame, Diane?
我没有企图 猎虎
No, there is no endgame, Tiger.
只是如果有什么人或什么事
It's 'cause if someone or something
是小乔很重视的 那我就很重视
is important to Joshie, it's important to me.
他是家人
He is family.
好吧 我没有过家人
Yeah, well, I never had a family.
以前有个监护人 但他被人杀了
I mean, I had a ward leader, but he was killed
因为想偷一颗糖块
trying to steal a sugar cube.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他偷的是我的糖块
It was my sugar cube.
不过 这里都是你的家人
Well, you have got family all around you here
我不会放任你失败的
and I am not going to let you fail, okay?
你听我说
I mean, look.
如果乔西都能学会穿高跟鞋
If Joshie can learn to walk in heels,
你也可以
so can you.
来吧
Come on.
太好啦
Yes!
天哪 你做了什么
My God, what have you done?
简直太和谐了 每种味道都很完美
This is a symphony, each note is perfect.
你加了什么 肉豆蔻吗
What is that, cardamom?
只加了一点粉末 大♥师♥
Just a dusting, master.
不 你看着这个倒影
No, no, no, look at this reflection.
这才是大♥师♥
There's the master.
你有速度也有技巧 但更重要的是
You have speed, skills, but more than that,
你做的东西饱含感情
it's like you have something to say.
让我洗"嘴"恭听
My mouth is all ears.
我喜欢烹饪
I like cooking.
我从没见过谁能进步这么快
I've never seen someone come so far so fast.
你天生就是做这个的
You were meant for this.
我一直是士兵
I've always been a soldier.
那是生活所迫
Life made you a soldier.
这才是你的天赋所在
You were born to be a chef.
-也许下辈子吧 -不 就是这辈子
- Maybe in another life. - No, in this life!
你不必回去 你是自♥由♥人
You don't have to go back, they don't own you.
难道不自♥由♥吗 我不知道现在军队是什么规定
Do they? I'm not sure how the Army works these days.
这是一场美妙的梦境
This was a beautiful dream,
但我不会发号♥施令 而是听从命令
but I don't give orders, I take them.
只要拿到那份食谱 任务完成
As soon as I have that recipe and the mission is complete,
一切就结束了
it's over.
既然我们还在梦境中
As long as we're still dreaming,
你想不想学做蛋奶酥
how would you like to learn to make a souffle?
甜的还是咸的呢
Sweet or savory?
快点 我们要迟到了
Guys, guys, we're going to be late.
这些球绝对会秒杀全场
These balls are going to kill.
不会 但是会让人排便失禁
No, but they are going to make people shit themselves.
没错 因为太幸福了
Yeah, with delight!
2017年12月16日
克罗尼什晚宴当天
好的 很好
Okay, okay, great.
那什么 他们在装车了
Hey, hey, guys, we... they're loading up the car,
差不多得走了
we should probably get going.
妈 你头发是怎么了
Mom, what did you do to your hair?
做了猎虎色挑染
I just gave it a little Tiger stripe.
好吧
Great.
她是不是很美
Oh, isn't she beautiful?
是啊 居然这么美
Yeah, shockingly so.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表