剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
屌♥太明显了
Too much dick.
毛太多了
A little too much hair.
这张挺像女的
That's pretty ladylike.
好
Oh yeah.
这张就是女人
That's a woman.
完美
Perfect.
以吻封起来给玛丽戈尔德
Let's just seal these up with a kiss for Marigold.
一点都不复杂
Not complicated at all.
我丈夫再过几小时就回家了
Well, my husband is coming home in a few hours,
我们时间不多
so we don't have much time.
是的 现在就过来
Yes, come over now.
她有外遇
She is having an affair.
这比我的原计划还要棒
This is even better than my plan.
我去买♥♥香槟
I'm running out to get champagne,
到时你自己进来
so you let yourself in.
穿得性感一点
Wear something sexy.
好了 妹子 你能做到 加油
All right, girl, you can do this. Come on, now.
接住
Coming in.
我爱八零年代
I love the '80s!
是啊 你身处最好的时代 兄弟
Yeah, you stuck around for the best, bro.
没错 兄弟
Right, bro.
我们要揍谁
Who we bashing?
这笑话好笑
Good one.
还记得切斯的狗 佐格吗
Remember Chase's dog, Zog?
刚接了一个厉害的啤酒广♥告♥
Just booked a crazy beer commercial.
全国范围的
National campaign.
佐格 送两瓶冰啤酒过来
Hey, Zog, send a couple cold ones this way.
这条狗是奴隶吗
Is this dog a slave?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
等它的广♥告♥播出后
After his commercials air,
我们都要给他打工
we're all gonna be working for him.
有人忘拿木炭了
Oh, someone forgot the charcoal.
没火烧烤了
We got no flame for the 'cue!
-不要啊 -肉也没拿
- Aw, no! - Oh, and the meat!
谁会忘带肉啊
Who spaced on the meat?
是我
Oh, it was me.
火 肉
Flame, flesh.
都交给我吧 兄弟们
Leave that to me, bros.
克罗尼什博士已经在回家的路上了
Dr. Kronish is already on his way home?
他病了
Oh, he's sick?
真是天大的好消息 谢谢你
That's wonderful news, thank you.
玛丽戈尔德的情夫
Oh, Marigold's lover.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
糟了 袋子
Shit, the bag.
伊莱亚斯
Elias.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
要发生了 他们要打起来了
It's happening! They're squaring up.
莱斯利 我很想你
Leslie, I've missed you.
这下又复杂起来了
Now this is complicated.
柯瑞 你太厉害了
Corey, you're amazing!
你拯救了这个派对
You saved the party.
我喜欢派对
I like to party.
让我们为烧烤大♥师♥喝彩
Let's hear it for the 'cue-meister!
这是暴狼的脚
That's Wolf's foot.
我的小脚趾
My little toe.
这里发生了一场恶斗
A battle took place here.
一个头颅撞到了那边地上
A skull hit the ground there.
还有那里
There.
那里
There.
好多头颅
So many skulls.
暴狼
Oh, Wolf.
小狼 你遭遇了什么
Oh, Wolfie, what happened to you?
现在别来 走开 走
Not now. Go, go!
不好 拜托
Oh, no. Come on.
不不不 拜托 你没事的
No, no, no. Come on, you're okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
派对结束了
Party's over.
那棵树是谁砍倒的
Who felled that tree?
我不知道那是什么意思 但十有八♥九♥
I don't know what that means but 9 times out of 10
答案都是柯瑞·沃尔夫哈特
the answer is Corey Wolfhart.
我来猜猜
Mm, let me guess,
他之前在喝这种多泡的尿味水
he was drinking this frothy piss water,
到处找人给他口♥交♥
just scavenging for blowjobs.
对 是柯瑞没错
Yeah, that's Corey.
他是公共海滩之王
He is king of the public beach.
他都不在乎周围有没有带小孩的家庭
He doesn't care if there are families around or nothing.
你是怎么回事
What's your deal?
看衣着你是玩咖 但你的脸色像大便一样
Your clothes say party but your face says pooper.
你以为我想有张大便脸吗
Oh, you think I want a pooping face?
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead
结果他失踪 其实只是去玩了
but he went AWOL just to have fun?
在我听来 你过于操心
Well, it sounds to me like you're worrying too much
他享受到的乐趣
about the fun he's having
而不够操心你没享受到的乐趣
and maybe not enough about the fun you're not having.
多泡的尿味水喝吗
Frothy piss water?
我快射了 我快射了
I'm close, I'm close!
我...
I'm...
终于结束了
Finally.
现在轮到你了
And now, your turn.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
人人都觉得我铁石心肠 像机器人一样只会完成任务
Everyone thinks I'm just this old rock-hearted taskbot
但我也想享乐放纵
but I wanna have fun too.
-对 -你知道吗 我想...
- Yup. - You know? I wanna....
我想在派对上舔丑男 去巴黎
I wanna lick some party toads, go to Paris,
看艾菲尔大坑 洗澡
see the Eiffel Hole, shower...
我可喜欢洗澡了 跳我自创的舞步
I love to shower. Do my dance.
我想跳我自创的舞步
I wanna do my dance.
当然好啊
Heck yeah!
没问题 你没问题的
Got it, you got it.
好酷哦 你真有趣
Wow, that's cool. You are fun.
是啊
Yeah, that's...
小狼就不懂这一点
that's what Wolfie doesn't get.
他不懂 我不能松懈
He doesn't get that I can't cut loose.
我不能松懈
I can't cut loose.
还要拯救世界怎么能松懈
Not with a world to save.
我就该给他套上一条代表我是主人的链子
I should have put him on one of those ownership chains.
不不 这你就错了
No, no, no, see, that's where you're wrong.
我把佐格的狗绳给解了
I let Zog off this leash,
他跑走了 结果带回来一个狗狗经纪人
he ran off, came back with a doggie agent
和四支广♥告♥合约
and a four-commercial deal.
你偶尔也要让他
You gotta let him lap the park,
在公园里转转 发泄一下
blow off some steam every once in a while.
他会回来的
He will come back
因为你们之间有着信任和尊敬的纽带
because you have a bond of trust and respect
这比任何宣誓所有权的锁链
and that is more important than any...
重要得多
ownership chain.
你说得对 他会回来的
You're right, he will come back to me.
我要让暴狼在公园里转转
I'm gonna let Wolf lap the park.
对
Yeah.
谢谢你 长椅哲人
Thank you, bench oracle.
我现在得去帮一个光屁♥股♥穿皮裤的男人
Now I gotta go help a little man in some assless chaps.
对了 你的狗
Oh... your dog.
已经死了
He's dead.
被你吃了
You ate him.
真能说笑
Yeah, right.
莱斯利 我能问你个严肃的问题吗
Leslie, can I ask you a very serious question?
你之前是不是
Were you...
学猫叫了
meowing?
我以为是你在学猫叫
I thought that was you meowing!
我没有
No!
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表