剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
《高玩救未来》前情提要
Previously on Future Man...
-我们认识吗 -我是邱西
- Do I know you? - I'm J... uh, Joosh.
-暴狼呢 -他走了
- Where's Wolf? - He's gone.
要吹了
Fire in the hole!
你对克罗尼什说了什么
What the fuck did you say to Kronish?
我来自未来
I'm from the future!
那是克罗尼什馆
That's the Kronitorium,
制♥造♥超级解药的地方 也是生化人诞生的地方
where the supercure was engineered, where the Biotics were born.
挽救这事只有一个办法 我要自己去
There's only one way to fix this and I'm doing it by myself.
我们送你回家吧 士兵
Let's get you home, soldier.
为了你回来 想着你是我们的救世主
Coming back for you, thinking you were our savior?
这是我这辈子犯过的最大的错误
That was the biggest mistake I've made in my life.
别放弃我
Don't give up on me!
2017年12月19日
洛杉矶
好吧
Okay...
先生 有什么需要帮助的吗
Sir, can I help you?
我去 卡尔
Holy shit! Carl!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 我是 我是乔西·福特曼
No, I'm... I'm Josh Futterman,
我在这工作
I... I work here.
系统里应该有我 我只是忘带证件了
Should be in the system, I just forgot my ID.
乔西·福特曼
普罗米修斯规章
够了
Ow, okay!
行了吧
All right!
再来就把你逮捕了
Come back and we'll have you arrested.
那边去 那边去 拜托
Okay, go over there, go over there, please go.
走开 走开 不不
Go away, go away, no, no, no!
斯图
Stu!
我是占了你位置吗 抱歉
Did I take your bench? I'm sorry.
不 斯图 是我
No, Stu, it's me, what...
你在干什么
what are you doing?
这个时间线是怎么了
The fuck is going on with this timeline?
搞什么
What the...
杰法兹
Oh, uh, hey hey, JFUTZ!
你提前回来了 哥们
You're home earls, bro.
澳门怎么样 喜欢吗
How was Macau, you rock that shit?
潮流警报
Trend alert!
看来我得跟皮革网眼说拜拜了
I'll have to say goodbye to that leather and mesh, huh?
你好 复古男 你穿着真好看
Hello, retro! You pull it off great.
比赛怎么样
How was the tourney?
观众看起来很疯狂 比暴雪嘉年华规模还大
The crowd looked sick, like, bigger than BlizzCon,
超级疯狂
like, sick, dude.
嗯 嗯 比暴雪嘉年华规模还大
Yeah, yeah, it was bigger than BlizzCon for sure.
很疯狂 人特别多
It was crazy, there were so many people.
我觉得我时差还没倒过来
I'm suffering from jet lag at the moment, I feel like.
时差 哥们 你飞的是私人飞机
Jet lag... dude, you fly private.
他们不是设计成不用倒时差吗
Don't they, like, engineer out the jet lag?
-私人飞机 -是啊
- Private? - Yeah.
我想他们
Yeah, I think they're...
这是他们正在研发 摸索
it's a new technology they're working on,
一个新科技 我父母呢
figuring out... hey, uh, where are my parents?
在你把他们安置到的那个酷炫公♥寓♥里 还能在哪
At the dope-ass condo you put them in, where else would they be?
世界最孝顺儿子警报
World's Greatest Son alert!
我能失陪一下吗
Can you excuse me just a minute?
我他妈是在哪
Where the fuck am I?
不
Oh no.
我叫邱西
My name is Joosh.
女士们先生们 有请杰法兹
Ladies and gentlemen, JFUTZ!
2017TED演讲
这不是卖♥♥出 这是兑现
杰法兹的故事
我他妈是在哪
Where the fuck am I?
巴里叔叔
Uncle Barry?
出♥售♥美国在线股份大赚一笔
他听了我的建议
He took my advice!
机器人公♥司♥"未来侠"创始人
还用了我的名字
And took my name.
不可能
No way!
喝邱西 贱♥人♥
Drink JOOSH, biatch!
增加口渴度 刺♥激♥大脑
Hype your thirst, punch your brain!
净值
六百万欧元
好多钱
I think that's a lot of money.
我♥操♥ 我在伊维萨岛
Holy shit, I'm in Ibiza!
无敌了 邱西 我的天
Fuck yeah, Joosh. Oh my...
我有一辆宾利
I have a Bentley.
开启雨林模式
Engaging rainforest mode.
雨林模式
Rainforest mode?
我的生活太赞了
My life rules!
高玩救未来
第一季第十二集
第十二章
序幕到末日
别管了
Oh, hey, don't worry about that.
你不用干的
You don't have to do that,
有人帮我打扫 对吗
I got somebody to clean that shit up for me, don't I?
是的 当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course.
我们通知了大伙 像往常一样
Well, uh, we alerted the crew, as per ushe,
不过如果你时差还没倒过来
but if you're, like, super jet lagged,
我们可以叫他们滚蛋
we could tell them to fuck off.
什么
What?
别别 我想见大伙 会很棒的
No, don't tell them that, I'd love to see the crew, it'd be great.
-好 -你宝贝今天要从日本回来
- Okay. - Oh, and your bae is getting back from Japan today.
不可能
No way!
宝贝这么快就要从日本回来吗
Bae's coming back so soon?
今早收到提醒说天命在路上了 砰
Just got an alert this morning that Destiny is en route, bam!
她要来了
She's coming.
太好了
That's amazing.
希望她不要太累
I hope she's not too tired, though.
我们有好多事要聊
We got a lot of catching up to do.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
六年后 州长会是艾莫·克鲁尼
In six years, Governor Amal Clooney.
-政♥治♥ -毫不怀疑
- Oh, politics! - No doubt.
你们去哪了
Where the hell have you guys been?
-40年代 -90年代
- The '40s. - '90s.
这里肯定有可♥卡♥因♥
There's gotta be some coke in here somewhere.
所以你是说这一切
So you're telling me that all that happened,
你们多年的生活
years of your lives,
就发生在我从克罗尼什馆
happened in the time that it took me
到这所房♥子之间的这段时间吗
to get from the Kronitorium to this house?
是的
Yeah.
我才到这儿20分钟
I've been here for like 20 minutes.
时空穿梭能震撼你的认知
Time travel's a real mindfuck.
壁纸是换了吗
Is that different wallpaper?
你有可♥卡♥因♥吗
You got any coke?
-没有 -你觉得楼下的太空大盗有吗
- No! - You think those space pirates downstairs have a hookup?
首先他们是我朋友
First of all, those are my friends,
不是太空大盗 其次
not space pirates, and second of all,
你得戒毒 暴狼
you need to clean up, Wolf.
听着 感谢你的关心
Okay, look. I appreciate the concern,
不过我想如果我能吸一点可♥卡♥因♥的话
but I think if I just had a little cocaine,
我就能清晰思考了
I'd be able to think straight.
然后我就戒 我发誓
And then I'll quit, I swear.
一撮海♥洛♥因♥也行
Crack is fine too, in a pinch.
天啊 暴狼 90年代把你害得不轻啊
God, Wolf, the '90s hit you hard.
够了 别再扯这些有的没的了
Okay, enough of this jibber-jabber.
我们得逃走
All right, we gotta skedaddle.
如果克罗尼什馆存在
If the Kronitorium exists,
那我们就不知道克罗尼什还要多久能制♥造♥出解药
then we don't know how far along Kronish is with the cure.
可能已经面世了
It might already be out there.
好 但我们没有时空穿梭装置
Okay, but we don't even have a TTD.
-我们要怎么办 -我们得讨论下
- What are we doing to do? - Well, we gotta get the skinny
那大楼里有些什么
on what we're up against in that building.
我根本进不去
Well, I can't even go into the building
我觉得你们也不该进去
and I don't think that you should either.
接住浆果 接住浆果
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表