剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
第一颗知识药片
they put into our womb fluid.
那好 豆荚杂碎
Well then... pod scum,
那你应该知道时空穿梭
you know that all this time travel bullshit
根本没什么说得准
makes no fucking sense.
毫无逻辑
There's no logic to it.
所以那完全有可能
So it is entirely possible
就是伊莱亚斯·克罗尼什
that that's Elias Kronish,
等我扣动扳机
and you know what will happen
你知道会发生什么
when I pull the trigger.
杀一个婴儿 你当然下得去手
I wouldn't put it past you to kill a baby.
猎虎 你吓到我了
Tiger, you're freaking me out!
你应该感到害怕
You should be freaked out.
她不在乎婴儿
She doesn't care about babies.
她没有家人
She doesn't have a family of her own.
与任何人任何事都没有联♥系♥
She's not connected to anyone or anything.
告诉我你们时空穿梭装置的位置
Give me the whereabouts of your TTD,
否则我就直接对着婴儿克罗尼什
or Baby Kronish here is going to get an echoblast
来一枪超声波弹
to his soft, little baby head.
我们不会被困在这里
We're not going to be stranded here.
不要
No!
等等 住手
Wait, stop, stop, stop,
他不是伊莱亚斯·克罗尼什
it's not even Elias Kronish!
他是邻居家孩子 叫华♥莱♥士♥
It's the neighbors' baby, Baby Wallace!
他是无辜的 是无辜的
He's innocent, he's innocent!
看来除了巴里叔叔 大家都玩得很开心
Well, looks like everyone's having fun but old Uncle Barry.
你们享受过口♥交♥吗
You guys ever had one of these blowjob things?
所以
So.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
我刚才在跟大家说
Oh, I was just telling everyone
你刚才在厕所对我的屌♥做了什么
what you did to my penis in the bathroom.
建议你把擦手毛巾洗一洗
You're going to want to wash those hand towels.
你 你有点过分了 猎虎
You... you took it too far, Tiger.
我才刚刚开始
Oh, I'm just getting started.
你刚才的行为太冒险太疯狂了
What you did in there was risky and insane.
你以为我会真的朝这玩意开枪吗
What did you think, I was actually going to kill that thing?
当然
Yeah, definitely.
-也许吧 -四天前
- Maybe. - I had to explain to you
我才刚跟你解释婴儿是什么
what a baby is four days ago.
很显然你并不了解婴儿有多脆弱
Okay, clearly you don't understand the fragility of this thing
以及他对父母来说多么重要
or how much he means to his parents.
以前那是我的房♥间
That used to be my room.
我住这里时就没遇过这种事
Nothing like that ever happened when I lived there.
你能不能 带他下楼去
Can you... can you please just take him downstairs,
还有他
and him?
杰莉那边我来试试
Let me have a go at Geri.
你赢不了她
You're no match for her.
那你就能吗
And you are?
猎虎
Tiger.
我们只有六分钟了
We've got six minutes.
好吗 给我四分钟
Okay, just give me four.
我能做到 相信我
I can do this, trust me.
-好吧 -行
- Fine. - Okay.
走吧
There we go.
-小心点 -我明白
- Be careful. - I know, I get it.
-让他和杰莉"勾搭"吧 -巴里
- Let him have a go at Geri. - Barry...
是吧
I know, right?
他们打算把你的孩子射杀在摇篮里
They were going to shoot your baby in a sheet fort,
里面还有个大美女
and there's a broad out there
脖子上插了一只高跟鞋
with a shoe sticking out of her neck.
又创新低 巴里 你不能喝酒了
New low, Barry, you are cut off.
好
Okay.
-你会看到的 -猎虎 我刚才跟大家说
- You'll see. - Tiger, I was just telling everybody
你的成长经历非同寻常
about what an unusual upbringing you had.
我从来没听过监护人
I never heard of a ward leader.
不 我根本不在乎他
No, he meant nothing to me.
我们刚做了DNA测试
Well, we just did these DNA tests
发现了很多之前不知道的家人
and discovered family members we didn't even know we had.
我就在想
And I was thinking,
也许你也有很多家人
what if you have family members
只是你不知道而已
that you didn't know you had?
表示怀疑 他们都死了 死光了
Doubt it. They're all dead, everybody'd dead.
不 你知道的都去世了
No... no, the ones you know about are dead,
但也许还有你不知道的呢
but what about the ones you don't know about?
他们也许还活着
They could be alive!
算了 还是假设他们死了比较好
No, it's better to assume that they're dead too.
节日很煎熬
Holidays are tough.
猎虎 世上肯定还有你的家人
Tiger, there must be someone out there for you.
我找到了家族
I discovered a whole branch
几百年前的一整个分支
to my family tree going back hundreds of years.
什么 几百年前吗
Wait, hundreds of years?
-对 -你 你找到了...
- Yeah. - You... you found
通过这个追踪系统找到了失去的家人吗
lost family members with this tracking system?
当然
Oh yeah.
不过最好不要查得太久远
Might not want to go too far back.
你倒是没关系
Nah, you'll be all right.
结束了 乔西
It's over, Josh.
很抱歉我骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you,
但是你依旧可以让世界看到你的善良...
but the world can still know how good and kind...
小乔 你们还好吗
Joshie, is everything okay in there?
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋 妈 我要杀了你
Jesus fucking Christ, Mom, I'm going to kill you!
妈 你得给我点空间 好吗
You... you have got to give me some space, please, okay?
-我不是小孩了 -我知道
- I'm not a baby. - Well, I know.
不用你总来看我
And I don't need your checkups
也不用你送甜品来
and I don't need your sweets.
可是你们一直在上面
Well, it's just that you've been up here the whole time.
最多就过了18分30秒
I've been up here for 18 minutes and 30 seconds, tops.
对 可是其他人都在楼下呢
Well, but everybody else is downstairs.
我不在乎其他人在干什么
I don't care what everyone else is doing!
好吗 这是我的人生
Okay, this is my life.
算我求你了 别再来烦我
Just, please, leave me the fuck alone.
好吧
Okay.
我的天哪
Oh my God.
你不应该对她那么凶
You should take it easy on her.
别管我 杰莉 好吗
Give me a break, Geri, okay?
我不该告诉你的
I'm not supposed to tell you this,
但你的人生不会一直这样
but this isn't going to be your life forever.
你知道我的未来吗
You know my future?
我当然知道你的未来
Of course I know your future!
或者说 你本可以拥有的未来
At least, what it was supposed to be.
难不成你有详细文件记录吗
Let me guess, you have detailed files.
你会搬出这栋房♥子
You were going to move out of this house,
找一份更好的工作
get a better job,
-遇到一个女孩 -这也太概括了
- meet a girl. - That seems pretty general.
她的名字叫莉娜
Her name is Lena.
她比你大两岁
She's two years older than you
温柔害羞 狡猾中带点可爱
and sweet and shy but slyly funny.
她是个平面设计师
She's a graphic designer
开着一辆老款沃尔沃
and she drives a vintage Volvo.
这也太具体了
That's too specific.
不过这不重要
Look, it doesn't matter.
我在按我意愿改写我的未来
I'm rewriting my future as I go.
可这也改变了你
And it's changing you.
他们在改变你
They are changing you.
一周前你会那样跟你妈妈说话吗
Did you talk to you mother like that a week ago?
你现在变成这种人了吗
Is that who you're becoming?
乔西 控制不一定是改变事情
Josh, control isn't always about influencing events.
有时能够顺从形势也是控制力
Control is sometimes about yielding to what is.
你现在还可以抽身离开
Look, you can still walk away from this.
我就直接义无反顾地进来了
I just jumped right in with two feet.
能参与到一件事中感觉很棒
Just felt so good to be a part of something.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表