剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
不用 我们就是充个电
No, we're just chargin' up.
人们干这事的时候一般会选择没人的地方
This is just something that people typically do in private.
为什么
Why?
因为要跟很在乎的人
Because you do it with someone
才能这样做
who means something to you.
-不要停 -好
- Don't stop. - Okay,
那我就靠说话转移注意力吧
I'm just gonna try and talk through this.
所以我们没能阻止克罗尼什得疱疹
Um, so basically we didn't stop Kronish from getting herpes,
但是 我们确实改变了很多事
however, we did change things.
造成了剧烈的蝴蝶效应
Talking major ripples.
蝴蝶效应吗
Ripples?
对 蝴蝶效应
Ripples, ripples.
我们在1969年做的事
What we did in 1969
改变了现在的世界
has had an effect on the present day,
比如我爸现在有一把枪
like my dad now owns a gun,
还有点种族歧视
and is also a little bit racist
现在这玩意叫黑果
and it's probably my fault
估计也是我造成的
that this is now called a blaptop.
求你们停下 好吗
Can you please stop, please?
不行 我还没充满电
I can't, I'm not fully charged yet.
充什么电
Charged for what?
这是释放压力的标准步骤
It's a standard operating procedure to release tension.
左边向下两毫米
Two micrometers down to the left.
干得漂亮 士兵
Nice work, soldier.
即将满电 三 二 一
Fully charged in three, two, one.
太棒了 士兵
Yeah, fuck yeah, soldier!
要的就是这种状态
That is how you perform!
太好了 爽
Yes, fuck yes!
好的 压力释放完毕
All right, tension released.
准备杀敌
Ready to kill.
杀敌 杀谁
Kill, what?
克罗尼什
Kronish.
我们别无选择
It's our only option.
试过你的办法 但是失败了
We tried it your way and we failed.
惨败
Miserably.
不 不行 不能杀克罗尼什
No, no, no, no, you can't murder Kronish,
他现在还没有犯错
he hasn't done anything wrong yet.
《少数派报告》说的就是这个
That's the whole point of Minority Report.
我没听过这个报告
I'm unfamiliar with that report.
你需要我提醒你这件事的重要性吗
Do you need to be reminded of what's at stake here?
他创造了这些变异人
He's the father of these mutants.
你看着这些难道不生气吗
How can you look at that and not feel outrage?
还有 你怎么会有这个生化人玩偶
Also, why the fuck do you even have this tiny Biotic?
你是要救一个人 还是全人类
This is one man versus the fate of humanity.
我们要去实验室 然后杀掉克罗尼什
We're going to the lab and we kill Kronish.
等等 杀一个人要这么多武器吗
Whoa, you... you need all of that to kill one man?
很显然 在杀他之前
Well, obviously a lot of other people are gonna die
还得死很多人
to get to that one man.
战争牺牲品
Casualties of war.
他们死总比我们死强
Better them than us.
你也知道这是唯一的办法
You know this is the only way.
不 肯定还有其他办法
No, no, there has to be another way.
他们不是生化人
These are not Biotics.
他们是我的同事
These are people that I work with.
你能让我们靠近他吗
Can you get us close to him?
如果你能隔离他
If you can isolate him,
那其他人就没必要受伤了
then no one else has to get hurt.
抱歉 身为救世主并不代表你能救所有人
Sorry, being the savior doesn't mean you get to save everyone.
你能让我们进那栋大楼吗
Can you get us in the building?
悄悄进去肯定是不行的
Not without creating a huge scene.
而且有三层安保
And there's three layers of security.
我有工作证 都只能通过其中两层
I've got a badge and I can only get through two.
好吧 那你的任务很简单
Okay, then your job is simple.
把克罗尼什引出来
You just need to lure Kronish out there
然后我们杀他时你看不看都行
and then it's up to you whether you watch us kill him.
你应该看看
Oh, you should watch.
我们会把他变成一滩内脏
We're gonna turn him into a puddle of guts.
进去吧 别让抵御者失望 未来侠
Now go in there and make the Resistance proud, future Man.
这个计划不好 猎虎
This is a bad plan, Tiger.
我的感应雷足够炸倒这座大楼
I got enough sensor mines to drop this building.
你看他们的防护多弱
Look how weak those defenses are.
比如 护城壕沟在哪
I mean, where's the moat?
看到有放射性水陆两用车吗
You see any radioactive alligators?
-我是没看到 -不行 必须确保他死掉
- I don't. - No, we need a confirmed kill.
我穿越时空过来
I didn't travel through time
不是为了翻尸体堆找人的
to keep picking through piles of rubble for body parts.
准备就位吧
Now let's get into position.
未来侠大概还有
Future Man should be out in...
不到三根手指就出来了
less than three fingers.
走吧
Let's go.
好的
All right.
早上好 乔西
Morning, Josh.
卡尔 你好
Hey Carl, hey...
等等 雷去哪儿了
Hey, wait, where... where's Ray?
雷是谁
Who's Ray?
操 我把雷给弄没了
Fuck, I made Ray disappear.
该死的蝴蝶效应
God damn ripples.
有什么事吗
Um, can I help you?
请问 克罗尼什在里面吗
Yeah, is... is Kronish in there?
他不在卡米洛博士的办公室
Well, he's not in Dr. Camillo's office, no.
斯图·卡米洛博士
他们还在吃合伙人早餐
They're still at their partners' breakfast.
合伙人 我是怎么做到的
Partners, how the fuck did I do that?
你做到了什么
How did you do what?
抱歉 你还好吗
Sorry, are you okay?
没事 就是...
Yeah, it's just...
你有没有哪天醒来
uh, have you ever had one of those days
觉得整个世界都很熟悉
where you wake up and the whole world is recognizable,
但是又完全不一样呢
but also really different?
你是说《怪诞星期五》那种呢
Mm, you mean like in Freaky Friday
还是《黑客帝国》那种
or a Matrix-type situation?
都不是 比较像是《回到未来》的结尾
No, more like the end of Back to the Future.
懂了 就是说平行现实
Oh, so it's like an alternate reality.
发现父母特别酷
Your parents are super cool,
而自家车♥库♥里突然多出一辆很酷的车吗
and all of a sudden you have this awesome new truck in your garage?
大概吧 或者说史蒂夫·乔布斯不存在
Sort of, or, like, Steve Jobs doesn't exist.
谁
Who?
你看
Exactly.
你觉不觉得那部电影严重忽略了
Don't you think that movie, like, really undersold
如果马蒂回到一个
how hard it would have been
他从没过过的生活该有多难吗
for Marty to come back to a life that he never lived?
我从来没那么想过
Guess I never thought about it like that.
我只是很想要那台芭比悬浮滑板
I just really wanted that Barbie Hoverport.
天啊
Oh my God.
真的很想要
Really wanted it.
他余生每一次交谈
He would have to fake his way
都得伪装演戏
through every conversation for the rest of his life.
算你走运
Well, lucky for you this is actually
这其实是我们第一次交谈
the first conversation that we've ever had,
所以你不用假装什么
so you don't have to fake your way through this.
也对
Uh, yeah.
对了 我是乔西
Uh, I'm Josh, by the way.
我知道
I know.
真的吗
You do?
求你了 斯图 别逼我做这个
Please, Stu, I beg you, don't make me do this.
这些焦点小组可能会很羞辱人
These... these focus groups can be humiliating.
振作一点 伊莱亚斯 这对公♥司♥有好处
Buck up, Elias, it's good for the company.
除非你不是以公♥司♥为重的人
Unless you're not a company man.
我当然是 斯图 但你知道我从来不爱出风头
I am, Stu, but you know I've never been a showman.
我 我讨厌成为别人关注的焦点
I... I hate being the center of attention.
你才不会成为别人关注的焦点
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表