剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Get it out!
-杰莉 -乔西
- Geri. - Josh.
你你你要去哪儿
What... where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我在找两个人
I'm looking for two people.
我也是 我在找史密斯博士和阿珀英格博士
Yeah, so am I, Dr. Smith and Dr. Apoyngo.
他们失踪了吗
Have they gone missing?
没失踪 只是演示迟到了
Missing, no, they're just late for a demo.
他们在三楼是吧
Okay, they're on three, right?
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
不要死啊 阿珀英格
Oh, don't be dead, Apoyngo.
不要死啊 阿珀英格 不要死啊 阿珀英格
Don't be dead, Apoyngo, don't be dead, Apoyngo.
不要死啊 阿珀英格
Don't be dead, Apoyngo.
救命 我们在这里
Help! We're in here!
出什么事了
What happened?
很高兴见到你
Good to greet you.
很高兴见到你
Good to greet you.
我们偷的这两件白大褂的主人没有
Those whitecoats we stole from don't have access
进入内部密室的权限
to the inner sanctum.
我们另找方法进去
We'll find another way in.
暴狼博士
Dr. Wolf.
相信我 克罗尼什在楼上
I'm telling you, Kronish is upstairs.
高价值目标总是藏在地下掩体里
High value targets are always in the subterranean bunkers.
我觉得这里不是这么回事
I don't think it works that way here.
你的工作不是思考
It's not your job to think,
你的工作是听从我的命令
it's your job to take orders from me.
这地方的防御不堪一击
This place isn't built for defense.
这是我见过的第一件武器
This is the first weapon I've seen,
还是挂在墙上当装饰品的
and it's mounted on the wall for decoration.
-猎虎 我的直觉... -去你的直觉
- Tiger, my instincts... - Fuck your instincts.
沃多的宫殿里沃多在哪儿
Valdor's Palace, where was Valdor?
在地下的墓穴里
In the underground catacombs.
古丽加神庙里古丽加在哪儿
Temple of Gooliga, where was Gooliga?
在古丽加♥府♥邸
In the Gooligorium.
府邸在哪儿呢
And where is that?
在地心旁边
By the earth's core.
没有比那更地下的了
Doesn't get more underground than that,
是不是啊 小暴狼
now does it, Wolfie?
天啊
Jesus.
相信我
Trust me.
克罗尼什就在这
This is the way to Kronish.
我♥操♥
Oh, f...
该死的
Goddammit.
暴狼
Wolf.
自打第一天起你♥他♥妈♥的就瞧不起我
You've been underestimating me since day fucking one.
我有想法
I have ideas,
有的想法还挺不错的
some of 'em are even good.
我策划的任务
I planned a mission
然后出了岔子
and then it went sideways.
再然后就乱套了
Then it went upside down.
我现在在盲飞[凭着自己的感觉]
I am flying blind,
不仅斜着还是颠倒的
sideways, and upside down,
你就不能让我消停会儿
so give me a fucking break.
但你不是一个人在战斗
But you're not doin' it alone.
我们突破血门的时候
When we busted through the Blood Gates,
是谁在边上支持你
who was by your side?
他们在阿♥拉♥默死地放火烧我们时
When they set us on fire in the Death Fields of Alamore,
是谁找到了污水池 我们才得以逃脱的
who found that sewage reservoir for us to jump into?
当眼镜蛇叛变
When Cobra turned
试图趁你睡觉给你下毒时
and tried to poison you in your sleep...
是谁拧下了那叛徒的脑袋
...who pulled that fuckin' traitor's head off?
是猫鼬
Mongoose.
不
No.
是暴狼
Wolf.
我把自己的命交给你
I've given you my life
因为我信任你
because I trust you,
你好歹也偶尔听听我的建议
and the least you can do is just listen to me once in a while.
好吧
Okay.
下一步怎么办 士兵
What's our next move, soldier?
我们再冲回去
So we blast back in there,
找到克罗尼什在哪间办公室
find which office Kronish is in,
到那边屋顶上
post up on that roof,
用狙击声波干掉他
and take him out with a Sniper Sonic.
声波会穿透玻璃
The sound waves will pass right through the glass
直接爆掉他的脑袋
and just pop his fuckin' head off.
干净漂亮
Nice and clean.
好了
All right.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
天啊 别开枪
Oh, God, don't shoot!
-该死的混♥蛋♥ -搞什么呢 哥们
- Fuckin' dick. - What the fuck, buddy.
你俩脑子有什么毛病啊
What the fuck got into you people?
克罗尼什在哪儿
Where's Kronish?
你十根手指前就该到这儿了
You were supposed to be here ten fingers ago.
他没抓到他 我就知道
He doesn't have him... I knew it.
该死的放弃了任务
Fuckin' aborted the mission.
不 你可说不好
No, you don't know that.
或许他只是找不到他
Maybe he just couldn't find him.
不 暴狼说得对 我...我放弃了
No, yeah, Wolf's right, i... I aborted.
-该死 未来侠 -操♥你♥妈♥的
- Goddammit, Future Man. - God fucking...
不
No!
我站到他的面前
I... I got there in front of him,
看着他的眼睛
and I looked into his eyes, and...
我就是下不去手 好吗
I just couldn't do it, okay?
我跟你们不一样 我不是杀人犯
I'm not like you guys, I'm not a murderer.
我们也不是杀人犯
We aren't murderers either.
我们是士兵
We're soldiers.
你以为我们喜欢杀人吗
You think we like killing people?
-看着挺喜欢的 -我们不喜欢
- You sure seem to. - Well, we don't.
我们杀人是出于无奈 不是出于...爱好
We kill because we have to, not because we... we like it.
那个...
Well...
而且这会带来负面影响 知道吗
And it takes a toll, okay?
我睡觉的时候会尖叫
I scream in my sleep.
但我们的感觉不重要 因为我们在执行任务
But our feelings don't matter 'cause we're on a mission,
所以除非你能给我一个战略性理由
so unless you can give me one strategic reason
不杀此人
not to kill this man,
我们就别无选择
we have no choice.
好吧 要是...要是我进去
Okay, what if... what if I went in there
找他谈话 得到了理由呢
and talked to him, and I got you one?
一个饶他一命的理由
A reason not to kill him?
你能做到吗
You could do that?
是的 应该可以
Yeah, I... I think so.
你可以进入地下室
Yeah, you could go in there to the basement
找到我们所需要知道的吗
and find out what we need to know?
地下室 他在顶楼
Basement... he's... he's in the top floor.
棒
Yes!
-好 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
-好 -我这就去
- Okay. - I'm on it.
我们在这儿等你 未来侠
All right, we'll be waiting for you, Future Man.
好
Okay.
你演的哪出戏
What the fuck was that?
我经常看你睡觉
I watch you sleep.
你从没尖叫过
You've never screamed once.
我在他身上放了追踪器
I planted a tracker on him.
他会带我们找到克罗尼什
He'll lead us right to Kronish.
克罗尼什博士
Dr. Kronish!
你得放弃你所有的研究
You need to abandon all of your research.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
今天是具有历史意义的一天
This is an historic day.
你激励了我去做意见我想做了很多年的事
You inspired me to do something I've been wanting to do for years.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你之前让我开始思考
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表