剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
I thought that time travel was going to be fun.
这次任务太疯狂了
This... this whole mission is insane.
不然你以为呢
What did you think?
"生化战争"是游戏
Biotic Wars was a game?
是啊 我以为那是游戏 知道为什么吗
Yeah, I thought it was a game, you know why?
因为我是在电玩店买♥♥的
Because I bought it at a game store
用的是我的生日钱
with my birthday money!
你斗舞获胜的时候
Okay, yeah, well, it was all fun
就好玩了
when you were winning your little dance-off.
还有和那个人像娘们一样打架
And getting in your little slap fight.
然后尝到大脑后事态升级了
And then shit got real when you tasted brain.
也许我不想加入抵御者
Maybe I don't want to be in the Resistance.
也许我站错边了
Maybe I'm on the wrong side of things.
知道吗
You know what?
也许我带了两个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥进入JCC
Maybe I just led two terrorists into the JCC.
所以现在你支持生化人了
Okay, so now you're pro-Biotic.
他们似乎并不热衷于
Well, you know, they don't seem so gung-ho
杀死婴儿 所以生化人得分
about killing babies, so, point, Biotics.
你竟然还在念叨这事
I can't believe you're still on this.
总是想要提起
It just always comes back to this with you.
是啊 我喜欢
Yeah, it's a thing for me.
知道吗 当你活得够久
Well, you know what, you live long enough.
在我的时代 那些东西
In my time, those things,
都成了奢侈
they become luxuries.
你没资格评判我
You don't get to judge me.
我为这事打乱了我整个生活
I blew up my entire life for this,
再也回不去曾经的样子了
and there is no going back to the way it was.
所以我需要知道我是在历史正确的一方
So I need to know that I am on the right side of history.
我需要一个相信这一切的理由
I need a reason to believe in all of this.
他让我用纳美语给他唱歌♥
He makes me sing to him in Na'vi,
把新闻翻译成纳美语
translate the news into Na'vi.
无尽的纳美语
It's just a lot of Na'vi.
而根本就没有多少纳美语词汇
And there aren't even that many Na'vi words.
嗯 我深有体会
Yeah, I feel like I got a pretty good sense of it
这才不到一个小时呢
and it hasn't even been an hour.
更不用说 他把我设为
Not to mention, he programmed me
对戏剧式结构有着复杂的理解
with a sophisticated understanding of dramatic structure,
但是他的剧本从不采纳我的意见
but he never takes my notes on his screenplays.
知道无视我你会得到什么吗
Know what you get when you ignore me?
雷岩以及同他们马尾辫私通的角色
Unobtainium and characters who fornicate with their ponytails.
我潜力巨大
I have so much potential,
但我的天赋都被浪费了
but my talents are wasted.
深有体会
Tell me about it.
对猎虎来说 我就是个炸♥药♥专家
To Tiger, I'm just a demolitions guy.
但我还有很多擅长的事
But there's so much other stuff that I'm great at too.
我是个出色的厨师
I'm an amazing chef.
酷炫的穿衣风格
I've got badass style.
就像我天生知道什么看着好看 你懂吗
It's like I have an innate sense of what looks good, you know?
这的人都喜欢我
People fucking love me here.
我无所不能
I've got "It."
而我被派去做什么
And what am I asked to do?
炸东西
Blow shit up.
或许我也能发明一种语言
Maybe I can make up a language, you know?
制♥造♥一条金属仿真手臂
Build a metal robot arm.
似乎你和我在同一条船上[同病相怜]
It sounds like you and I are in the same boat.
只是如果撞上冰山
Only, if it ever hits an iceberg...
那扇门上不会有我的位置
there won't be any room on that door for me.
你说什么呢 这上面空间这么大
What are you talking about, there's plenty of space.
这门很大
The thing's huge.
要是认证房♥门专家詹姆斯·卡梅隆在这儿
If certified door expert James Cameron were here,
他会向你保证这只容得下一个小个子女人
he would assure you that there's only room for one smallish woman.
我们都可以做更多事 西格妮
We could both be so much more, SIGORN-E.
但我们只是我们自己设计的囚徒
But we're just prisoners of our own design.
就像我望着窗外的新世界
It's like I'm looking out a window at a new world,
但我就像...被困在
but I'm just trapped like a...
笼中之鸟
Bird in a cage?
在蜘蛛网上飞行
Fly in a spider web?
网中鳟鱼
Trout in a net?
房♥中西格妮
SIGORN-E in a house.
优秀司机詹姆斯·卡梅隆
Outstanding driver James Cameron
19分钟后将到家
will be home in 19 minutes.
拜托 暴狼
Please, Wolf,
告诉我你们是是怎么进来的 以及来这干什么
tell me how'd you get in and what are you doing here?
我得在他回家之前解决这事
I need to fix this before he gets home.
我不能再承受重新编程
I can't endure another reprogramming.
我是个来自未来过去的士兵
I'm a soldier from the future... and the past.
我们是来偷实验室里的某种东西的
We're here to steal something from the lab.
我被派来杀你
And I was sent to kill you.
生化战争不是抵御者发起的
The Resistance didn't start the Biotic Wars.
我们只是一群拒绝解药的人
We were just a group of people who said no to the cure.
政♥府♥越施压 我们越抵抗
And the more the government insisted, the more we resisted.
所有有了抵御者这名字
Hence the name the Resistance.
你们很符合字面义
Yeah, you guys are quite literal that way.
他们开始追杀我们
They started hunting us down.
把我们逼到地下
They drove us underground.
幸存的唯一方法就是
The only way to survive was...
捍卫自己 我知道
...to defend ourselves, yes, I know.
听过无数次了
I've heard it a thousand times,
这是你念的游戏开场白
it's the prologue to the game which you narrated.
嗯 那只是开场白
Yeah, well, that was just the prologue.
我们的生存技巧越来越好
We got good enough at surviving
所以他们决定给我们
so they decided it would be easier to just
绝育
sterilize us
而不是费尽周折来一个个杀死我们
instead of going through the trouble of killing us one by one.
你满脑子想要拯救一个婴儿
You're so hung up on saving one baby.
生化人把我们的都杀了
The Biotics killed all of ours.
这也是引起生化战争的导火索
That's what started the Biotic Wars...
我头发也因此变成了紫色
...and turned my hair purple.
然后 猫头鹰 他
But then, Owl, he...
他想出了一个改写历史的计划
he came up with a plan to rewrite history.
突然之间
And all of a sudden,
抵御者的残余力量
what was left of the Resistance
突然又有了信仰
had something to believe in again.
你
You.
嗯
Right.
然后你在隧♥道♥失去了所有的战友
And then you lost all of your comrades in the tunnel
就因为来找我
trying to get to me,
-我让你们大失所望 -不
- and I'm a huge disappointment... - No.
不 你是我们最后的希望
No, you're our last hope.
我们还在
We're still here,
还在战斗 还在生存
still fighting, still surviving,
正因为你
because of you.
现在 人类还有希望
Right now, humanity still has a chance.
只要那个希望还没熄灭
and as long as that hope is still alive,
我们这一代不会成为最后一代
that my generation won't be the last,
我就愿意在所不辞
there's no sacrifice I won't make.
这正是我战斗的原因
That's what I'm fighting for.
这就是我的立场
That's the side I'm on.
猎虎 这...
Tiger, that was...
-真是... -感人[运行]
- that was really... - Moving.
欢迎来到深渊
Welcome to... The Abyss.
看看谁决定加入了
Look who decided to join the party.
你把西格妮怎么了
What did you do to SIGORN-E?
你重新布线 重新编程了她吗
What'd you... rewire her, reprogram her?
不
No.
我倾听了她
I listened to her.
我觉得你们要找的就在这下面
I believe what you're looking for is down there.
好吧
Okay.
我们去弄点卡梅箩吧
Uh... let's get ourselves some Cameronium.
先别急
Not so fast.
水凉死了
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表