剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
记住 只要不吐的都是生化人
Remember, anyone who doesn't puke is a Biotic,
所以打斗开始后
so when the fighting starts,
你就要躲起来
you're going to need to take cover.
要干掉一个完基物已经够难了
It's hard enough to kill a perf,
-更何况要活捉 -好
- let alone take one alive. - Okay.
克罗尼什来了 保持冷静
There's Kronish, so play it cool.
你母亲也给教了我如何闲聊
Your mother also trained me in the art of small talk,
-所以我知道 -好
- so I got it. - Okay.
-福特曼 -克罗尼什博士
- Oh, Futterman! - Dr. Kronish!
-这派对办得真不错 -简直就是个玩笑
- This party's really something. - It's a fucking joke.
拜托 玛丽戈尔德 现在别这样
Please, Marigold, not now.
给我一张酒券
Give me a drink ticket.
你已经用完你那份了吗
You finished your allotment already?
把我的拿去吧
Take mine.
克罗尼什博士 这是我的女伴
Uh, Dr. Kronish, this is my date.
-你好 -我是泰拉·盖尔哈特
- Hello. - Tyra Gerheart.
派对真不错
Wow, what a party.
你好像瘦了很大一圈
You look like you've lost a massive amount of weight.
如果握手再热情一点的话
If that shake were any heartier,
我就会说那是粗暴对待了
I'd have to call it a maul.
我去吧台
I'll be at the bar.
我妻子不满意
Well, the wife is displeased
我对科学界的献礼
with my gift to the scientific community.
为此我永远地要付出代价
I'll be paying for that one for, oh, ever.
好吧 我有些东西能你高兴起来
Okay, well I do have a little something to help cheer you up.
虽说不是十亿美元
It's not a billion dollars,
但是我觉得克罗尼什舞会
however, I thought that it wouldn't feel
怎能少了克罗尼什巧克力球呢
like the Kronish Ball without... a Kronish ball!
福特曼
Futterman!
我很感动
I'm touched.
不能吃
You can't eat that.
-现在不能吃 -为什么
- Can't eat that right now. - Why not?
搞什...
What the...?
给 别
Here... don't!
如果你跟我走 我有份惊喜要给你
If you follow me, I have a surprise for you
然后我会解释一切的
and I can explain everything.
这人是谁
Who is this?
自从我上次去过比利时之后
Oh, I haven't seen a confectioner's dusting
我还没见过像这样的甜品粉饰
like this since my last trip to Belgium!
你拿到巧克力球了
All right, you got the balls,
说几句祝词怎么样
what do you say you give the toast?
你很贴心 福特曼
It's a nice gesture, Futterman.
但是斯图已经准备好作战
But Stu's on the warpath.
带着这些去说祝词
A toast with these
等于直接宣战
would be an outright declaration of war.
看看这是啥
Oh, what do we have here?
你们在集思广益
You guys brainstorming new ways
烧掉一堆钞票的新方法吗
to set piles of money on fire?
不是吧
Oh, hell no.
你胆子真不小啊 伊莱亚斯
You have got a lot of nerve, Elias.
不不不 是我
No, no, no, it was me.
把这些带来这里是我的主意
It was my idea to bring them.
胆子更大
Even more nerve!
这颗为了我的游艇
That's for my yacht.
这颗为了准备降落在我游艇上的直升机
That's for the helicopter that was going to land on my yacht!
由PayPal早期投资人埃隆·马斯克
所建立的美国太空运输公♥司♥
这颗为了我在太空探索技术公♥司♥的位置
This is for my seat at SpaceX!
-第一任妻子 -好了 好了
- First wife! - Okay, okay, okay!
第二任妻子 小三 小三 喷气背包
Second wife! Mistress, mistress! Jetpack!
湾流系列飞机
G5, G7!
目前世界上生产豪华及大型公务机的著名厂商
迈克尔·杰克逊的产品目录 鲍比的幼儿园
Michael Jackson's catalogue! Bobby's pre-school!
孩童心理治疗
Kids' therapy!
专辑
Album.
卡米洛博士
Well, Dr. Camillo.
幸运的是 我还剩下两颗球[蛋]
Fortunately, I have two balls left,
我现在打算拿来用
which I intend to use right now.
据我所知
Last time I checked,
你在这家公♥司♥拥有49%的股份
you had 49 percent of the company.
你被炒鱿鱼了
You're fired!
你敢炒我试试
You wouldn't dare!
抱歉失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
-我要去说祝词 -你不能去
- I have a toast to give. - No you don't!
你需要我 伊莱亚斯
You need me, Elias!
没有我 你什么都不是
You are nothing without me!
我可以给你多做一些巧克力球 克罗尼什博士
I can get you more balls, Dr. Kronish!
巧克力球不重要 孩子
It's not about the balls, son.
不 巧克力球最重要
Yes it is, it's all about the balls!
什么样的怪物会拿巧克力球来撒气
What kind of monster would do this?
去他的 采用A计划 毒气室行动
Fuck this, back to Plan A, Operation Gas Chamber.
不不不不不 各位 祝词会继续进行
Oh, no, no, no, no; guys, the toast is still on.
这个计划会成功的
This plan's going to work, all right?
暴狼 我要你赶在克罗尼什上台之前
Wolf, I need you to make 150 more of these balls
再做150个这样的巧克力球
right now before Kronish gets up there.
你是在说快速挑战吗
You talking about a Quickfire challenge?
最快的
The quickest.
好 猎虎
Okay, and-and-and Tiger?
-我要你去搞定某人 -好
- I need you to take someone out. - Done.
停下你们手上的活
Stop what you're doing!
接下来的十分钟之内
We're making 150 ganache truffles
我们要做150颗巧克力松露球
in the next 10 minutes.
菜单上都没有这东西 哥们
Those aren't even on the menu, dude.
我知道你们有些人
I know some...
不 是你们所有人今晚都不想来
no, all of you don't want to be here tonight.
可不是嘛
No shit.
你们应该待在这
You should.
烹饪是一种殊荣
Cooking is a privilege.
今晚 我想你们记住你们的第一刀
Tonight, I want you to remember your first chop.
第一次收汁
Your first reduction.
今晚 我要你们做英雄
Tonight, I want you to be heroes...
不对 做神
nay, gods.
比神更好 做厨师
Better than gods, chefs!
把黄油拿来
So bring me your butter,
把法芙娜巧克力拿来
bring me your Valrhona chocolate,
把鲜奶油
and bring me your...
拿来
...heavy cream.
去你的 伊莱亚斯 去你的 伊莱亚斯
Fuck you, Elias, fuck you, Elias.
我是麦克风之王
I'm the king of the microphones!
那个喝得烂醉的就是斯图·卡米洛
Okay, so that drunk ass over there is Stu Camillo.
没有这个 你就没法发表演讲
Can't make a speech without one of these babies!
你去把他收拾了
I need you to neutralize him.
收到
Copy that.
开始鲸鱼纪录片行动
Commencing Operation Whale Documentary.
-去你的 -什么
- Fuck you! - What?
有人要用这破东西 但不是我
Somebody is using this shit and it's not me.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I, uh, buy you a drink?
杰莉
Geri.
杰莉
Geri.
杰莉
Geri!
你的女朋友非常漂亮
Your girlfriend's very beautiful.
女朋友
Girlfriend?
不不不 不是的
No, no, no, it's nothing like that,
她不是我女朋友
she's not my girlfriend,
她是和我共事的人
okay, she's someone that I-I work with, okay?
更像是合作伙伴
It's more like a partnership than anything.
和爱情完全没关系
There's nothing romantic at all.
老兄 我看到你拉着她的手
Dude, I just saw you holding her hand.
没错 但不是表面看到的那样
Yeah, but that's not what it looks like.
里面那个女人
Okay, that woman in there?
她利用了我
She's used me.
她危害到我的生命 老实说
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表