剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
这次你的狐狸尾巴可真是一览无余
And, boy, did you hit the banana peel.
不如我们都先深呼吸一下
Why don't we both just take a nice, deep breath.
我知道你很想查清楚
I know it must be incredibly frustrating
你搭档到底是怎么死的
trying to make sense of your partner's death,
但这次真的是误会
but this is all a big mistake.
DNA不会撒谎
DNA don't lie.
你想干什么
What's in this, huh?
你在找人吗
Are you looking for someone?
在保护谁吗
Protecting someone?
圣贝纳迪诺的丽塔
Rita in San Bernardino?
亚利桑那州普雷斯科特的加文
Gavin in Prescott, Arizona?
明知自己是联调局通缉犯
Why do the test when you know
为何还要去做这种检测
you're on the FBI's Most Wanted list?
建议你先刹个车 警探
You may want to, uh, pump the brakes, Detective.
失陪
Excuse me.
她的口腔内膜样本不符合
I ran the cheek swab and it doesn't match.
不可能
Impossible!
你再比对一次
Run it again.
DNA不会撒谎
DNA don't lie.
来吧 我们去救妈妈
Okay, guys, let's go get Mom back.
-无论死活 -不 科瑞 要活的
- Dead or alive. - No, Corey, alive.
要不我直接请个律师吧
Shouldn't I just call a lawyer?
爸 待会可能场面会很难看
Dad, look, things in there might get a little bit hairy, okay?
你留在外面吧 车子别熄火
Why don't you just stay out here and keep the car running?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好了 两位
All right, guys...
准备迎接此生最激烈的打斗吧
time to get ready for the fight of our lives.
小乔
Joshy!
你们都来了
Oh, you all came.
天哪 宝贝 我以为自己失去了你
Oh my God, cupcake, I thought I'd lost you.
我再也不会放开你了
I'm never letting go again.
你们三人怎么回事 惹上什么事了
What has gotten into the three of you? What are you mixed up in?
里面有你们三人的素描
They have got sketches of all of you in there,
还有你的DNA检测结果
and they've got your DNA test results
查出了你的很多亲戚
and a whole list of your relatives.
这个 这件事怪我 戴安
This is... this is my fault, Diane, okay?
不过你不用担心 今天过后
But you don't have to worry, because after today,
你再也不会见到我们了
you're not gonna see us ever again.
你儿子也是
Neither is your son.
不用说得这么绝吧
Well, that's a bit extreme.
我告诉你们这些
I mean, I was just telling you all of this
是因为我在乎你们
'cause I care about you.
我知道你在乎
I know you do.
我也是
I do too.
-我们走吧 回家去 -给我们点时间
- Let's... let's get out of here, go home. - Just give us a second.
戴安已经安全 把日期给我们吧
Diane's secure. Now, how about that date?
看来真要告别了
Guess this is goodbye.
没错
Yup.
谁能想到三年前
Who would've thought that three years ago
我去买♥♥电子游戏
when I walked into that video game store
看到货架上的"生化战争"
and I saw Biotic Wars there on the shelf
就拿回了家 开始玩...
and I took it home and I starting playing...
你这是... 你这是在干什么
What are you... what are you doing?
我在酝酿一番真情告别
I was building up for, like, a heartfelt farewell.
跟你说句实话 未来侠
You know what, to be honest, Future Man,
我们那个年代 出现就是活着
where we come from, if you show up you're alive,
没出现就是死了
if you don't, you're dead.
打招呼和告别 基本已经被人们遗忘了
Hellos and goodbyes, they kinda went the way of hygiene.
这也挺符合你们一贯的风格
I guess that's kinda consistent with your whole deal.
为了你 我们会速战速决
For you, we're gonna make this quick.
一击毙命
Execution style.
克罗尼什婴儿 他不会有痛苦
Little baby Kronish, he's not gonna see it coming.
-拜 -好吧
- Bye. - All right.
有人想吃麦旋风吗
So, who wants Blizzards?
现在不是吃麦旋风的时候 亲爱的
This isn't a Blizzard moment, honey.
加布
Hey, Gabe.
认识你我觉得很开心
Meeting you has been good,
因此告别也就变得无比艰难
which makes it hard to say goodbye.
我很在乎你
I care about you.
搞什么
Really?
你个"阳根大盗"
Cock pirate.
真是个好小伙
What a nice young man.
要不要跟我们讲讲怎么回事
So, you wanna tell us what's going on?
好
Yeah.
但是首先 妈 我得向你道歉
You know, but first, Mom, I need to apologize to you.
那天我对你态度太差
I was so unfair with you the other night,
我不该那样对你
and you did not deserve that.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你小时候从来没逆反过
You never rebelled as a kid,
偶尔让爸妈滚远点也是无可厚非
so it's about time you told your parents to fuck off.
我爸让我参军的时候我揍了他一拳
I punched my dad when he tried to get me to enlist.
我对越共游击队没意见
I had no quarrel with the Viet Cong.
没意见
No quarrel!
不过我确实很担心冰♥毒♥实验室的事
But I am concerned about the meth lab.
-好 -冰♥毒♥实验室
- Yeah. - Meth lab?
我来我消息有点滞后了
Someone's out of the loop.
看看这是谁在寻宝
Look who's pleasure scavenging now.
-你居然做了DNA检测 -我一时软弱
- You took a DNA test? - It was a moment of weakness.
我拿个辣椒粉你都不让
You lecture me about chili powder!
说什么这不是我们的人
Tell me these aren't our people.
你在找谁
Who are you looking for?
你想找什么
What are you looking for?
别问了 这是命令
No more questions! That's an order.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个伪君子
You're a fucking hypocrite.
我可没用感应雷
I'm not the one who threw the mine
炸死一个警♥察♥
that killed the cop.
我也没有掰断加油站店员的手指
I didn't break the gas station attendant's fingers
把机车党引到了
bringing the biker gang
兄弟会房♥子 最终导致一场暴♥乱♥
to the frat house, which led to a riot.
我也没把冰♥毒♥吸光
I didn't do all the meth,
最后还把实验室里的毒贩子杀光
and then shoot up drug dealers in the lab.
你也杀了一部分
You shot up some of them!
好吧 毒贩子是我们一起杀的
Okay. We both shot up the drug dealers.
我勒个去
Ho-ly shit.
只能放下这几只恶魔了
It's time to put those demons to bed.
洛马琳达大火嫌疑人
不可能
Impossible.
我正打算放弃的时候
Just when I thought I was out,
传真机又把我拉了回来
the fax machine pulls me back in.
其实我只是
You know, I just...
我以为自己做的是正确的
I thought I was doing the right thing, and...
可我现在根本不知道什么叫正确
now I don't even know what that is anymore.
小乔 你知道你的特别之处在哪里吗
Joshy, do you know what's so special about you?
你从不放弃
You never give up on anything.
你坚持抗争
You're a fighter!
在此之上 你还很善良
And on top of that, you are good.
你是所有父母梦寐以求的博爱孩子
You're the most loving boy a parent could ever wish for.
不管你现在经历着什么
Whatever you're going through right now,
就按这个来 懂吗
just lead with that, okay?
听从自己的内心
Follow your heart.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
我应该坚强起来
It's time for me to be strong.
什么
What?
如果我要11点后回家 我会发短♥信♥
If I'm gonna be home after 11:00, I'll text.
你绝对不会相信我刚才看到了什么
You are not gonna believe what I just saw.
你批评我在这个世界享受了太多
You give me shit for taking this much pleasure from this world.
结果你却背着我
And behind my back,
想要融入这个世界
you're trying to become part of it?
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the demons.
猎虎
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表