剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
and blow up the Kronitorium.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our only chance.
所以我们要上演《终结者2》吗
Wow, so we're going, like, full-on T2.
《终结者2: 审判日》
Judgment Day.
阿诺德是沃尔夫哈特餐厅的熟客
Arnold was a frequent customer at Wolf Harts
也是我好朋友
and a good friend.
天
Oh, man.
-我们有过越轨性行为 -够了
- We had some sexcapades. - Okay.
这次任务 需要规模更大的杀戮小队
This mission, I mean, it calls for a much bigger kill team,
但就只有我们几个人 所以
but this is all we have, so...
我们得训练你
we're going to have to train you up.
好的
Okay.
运动姿态
athletic stance,
开始和你们其中一人搏击 还是
start sparring with one of you guys, or...
搏击 不 我想我们
Spar, no... I think we'll...
我们让你先和跟你一个水平的人练习
I think we'll have you start with someone of your own skill level.
那是谁
What the hell is that?
我不知道你为什么有这个
I do not know why you have this,
但她就在你门前的台阶上
but she was on your doorstep, and, um,
她可以作为你的训练搭档
she'll do.
开始吧
So let's begin.
给点力 你连一个充电奴隶都打不赢
Come on, you're being defeated by a charge slave.
-我擦到乳♥房♥♥了 -忍♥着
- Oh, I just grazed boob. - Suck it up.
行了 暂停 暂停
Okay, all right, time out, time out!
再来 再来 再来
Again, again, again.
投降 投降
Yield, yield, yield, yield!
这太蠢了
This... is so stupid.
我没法在一天之内就学会打斗
I can't learn to fight in a day.
给我展示鼻子穿大脑
Show me nose-to-brain.
好好
Okay, okay.
还不错
Okay, that's something.
是啊 在我中弹无数次后
Yeah, that something's going to come in real handy
这会非常有帮助的
after I get shot a hundred times.
你不能中弹 你是这次任务的关键人物
You can't get shot, you're essential to this mission.
为了炸掉大楼
In order to take down the building,
我们需要在三个战略位置
we need to simultaneously detonate bombs
同时引爆♥炸♥弹
in three strategic locations.
好
Okay.
我该在哪
Well, where am I during all of that?
其中一个战略位置
At one of the strategic locations.
我们就是炸♥弹♥
We're the bombs.
什么意思 我们是炸♥弹♥
What do you mean, we're the bombs?
自杀式背心吗
What, like suicide vests?
我们也可以用腰带 但是背心可以装更多炸♥弹♥
Well, we could do belts but vests hold more.
这是事实
Yeah, that's a true fact.
不
No!
这不能是计划
No, that cannot be the plan.
-好吧 用腰带 -不
- Fine, we'll do belts. - No.
我不能参与其中 好吗
Look, I cannot be a part of this, all right?
只有两个士兵和你
Well, with only two soldiers and you,
-这是我们唯一的选择 -不
- it's our only option. - No!
不管你们需要做什么 你们得另想计划
Whatever you guys need to do, you have to find another plan
拯救世界
to save the world.
邱西退出
Joosh out.
你不能现在抛弃我们
You can't quit on us now.
我不是救世主
Look, I am no savior.
-你是我们来这儿的原因 -嗯
- You're the reason we're here. - Yeah.
你说那是你这辈子最糟糕的决定
And you said it was the worst decision of your entire life.
那是多年前说的了
I said that years ago.
-你今早才说的 -时空穿梭很操蛋
- You said that this morning. - Time travel is fucked up.
听着 我尝试过的一切
Look, everything that I have tried to do
都让情况变得更糟
has just made stuff worse.
你还不明白吗 我不是干这事的料
Okay, can't you see, I am not cut out for this.
我们不能逼你
We can't make you do this.
你必须想要这么做
You have to want to do this.
你必须需要这么做
You have to need to do this.
没有信念 就没有自我引爆
Without conviction, there's no self-detonation.
谢谢
Thank you
你的服务 未来侠
for your service, Future Man.
你要放他走
You're letting him go?
他已经走了
He's already gone.
我希望你能在你想要的地方着陆
I hope you stick whatever landing you're looking for.
她现在人真好
She's really nice now.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
为什么要跑进一栋着火的大楼
Why race into a burning building
当我已经住在一座防火豪♥宅♥里
when I already live in a fireproof palace?
不 我没这么想
No, I wasn't thinking that.
我以前也躲在自己的豪♥宅♥里
Well, I used to hide in a palace of my own,
但作为一个去了地狱又回来的人
but as someone who's been to hell and back,
我这么跟你说吧
I'll tell you this.
染上毒瘾有一个缺点
There is one downside to cocaine addiction.
会让你一天大多数时间都沉浸其中
It takes most of the day to kick it,
所以你一天就没了
so you lose the day.
第二
Second...
这一切都不是真的
none of this is real.
你的房♥子 你的生活方式 你的朋友
Your house, your lifestyle, your friends.
全是假象
It's all an illusion.
暴狼
Wolf.
暴狼
Wolf!
听着 不知为何
Look, somehow,
搞砸这次任务让我的生活变得很棒
fucking up this mission made my life amazing.
你还不明白吗
Okay, don't you get it?
在这个我从没玩过"生化战争"的时间线里
In this timeline, where I never played The Biotic Wars,
一切都变好了
everything is better.
这是宇宙在叫我停下
This is the universe telling me to stop.
不是
No.
这是恐惧在阻止你成为传奇
This is fear preventing you from becoming a legend.
你去收拾其他东西 然后我们就
So you just get the other stuff and then we'll just...
-各位 -嘿
- Hey, guys. - Hey!
大家都去哪儿了
Where'd everybody go?
肖恩·怀特[单板滑雪运动员]在做奶酪火锅
Uh, Shaun White was doing some sort of fondue thing,
大家都去他那里了
so everyone hit that up.
你不用收拾的
Hey, you don't have to do that,
我有人负责这些 我跟你说了
I got somebody to take care of it, I told you.
是啊 就是我们
Yeah, us.
我们说好的
That's the deal.
你还好吗 老大 自从你回来后
You okay, boss? You been acting like kind of strange
你整个人就不正常
since you got back.
我们看到你在楼上狂揍天命
Yeah, we saw you upstairs kind of kicking the shit out of Destiny,
我不想问的 但是
I didn't want to ask, but...
那个娃娃叫天命
That... that doll's name is Destiny?
-是啊 -对
- Oh yeah, that's her name. - Yeah.
-那是我的宝贝 -嗯
- That's my bae? - Yeah.
我们不介意 你是老大 杰法兹
No judgment, you know, you're the man, JFUTZ.
房♥子打扫干净了
So the place is all clean
我有计划和几个朋友庆祝我生日
and I have a plan to celebrate my birthday with a couple friends,
所以得走了 好吗
so going to boogie, all right?
你们为我工作
You guys work for me.
是的
Yeah.
是的 你怎么了
We do... what... what's going on, man?
-好了 -没事吧
- All right. - We good?
-我们走了 -嗯嗯 我没事
- We're out. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm good.
这不是什么温馨的公♥寓♥
This is not a sweet condo.
你可真够胆大的 敢来这儿 先生
You've got a lot of nerve showing up here, mister.
爸爸 这是什么地方
Dad, what... what is this place?
真好笑 你在自作聪明吗
Very funny, you're a wisenheimer now?
你来这干什么
Why are you even here?
我是来看你和妈妈的
I'm here to see you and Mom.
你今天真是笑点十足啊 合格的喜剧演员
Oh, you're full of them today, you're a regular comedian.
知道吗
You know what?
你比这监狱提供的娱乐还好笑
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表