剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Seriously?
-挤压 -对 快点挤
- Pound. - Yeah, pound, pound, pound.
我使不上力
I can't get a good pound in!
操
Fuck it.
把他放平
Just put him down.
放平
Put him down!
猎虎
Tiger,
猎虎 你不必这样做
Tiger, no, Tiger, you don't have to do this,
不值得 猎虎 不值得
no, it's not worth it, Tiger, it's not worth it.
也许我是疯了 但我...
You call me crazy, but I think...
-认为这是值得的 -不
- I think it is. - No!
用力挤 别看我
Just pound but look away.
天啊
Oh, God!
我刚刚死了吗
Did... did I just die?
-嗯 -是啊
- Mm-hm. - Yeah.
你用老鼠洞对老鼠洞给我人工呼吸
You went rat hole to rat hole with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在我要... 我要...
Now I'm going to... now I'm going to...
好吧
Okay, okay.
我们拿到卡梅箩了
We got the Cameronium.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is this shit?
西格妮
Sigorn-e!
对你们来说 克服个人心魔来帮助朋友
It was important for you to overcome personal demons
十分重要
to save your friend,
以便显示成长
thereby exhibiting growth.
我的程序能识别
I've been programmed to identify moments
有利于角色发展的时刻
suitable for character development.
天啊 我恨这房♥子
God, I hate this house.
暴狼 启动时空穿梭装置 我们走
Wolf, fire up the TTD, we're getting out of here.
不 等等
No, not yet.
我要履行个承诺
I've got a promise to keep.
不可能没有别的方法
This can't be the only way.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我不能 暴狼
I can't, Wolf.
我是间房♥子
I'm a house.
不
No.
你是家
You're a home.
你要改变路线现在还不晚
It's not too late for you to change course.
但对我来说
But for me,
只有一种方法 我才能真正自♥由♥
there's only one way I'll truly be free.
先拿出右边的电池吧
Start with the energy cell on the right.
好了
All right.
等我们回去
Once we get back,
你查清克罗尼什的出生时间和地点
you just find out when and where Kronish was born,
剩下的交给我
I'll take care of the rest.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是你已经做得够多了
I mean you've done enough for the cause.
你为之死过了
You died for it.
现在过正常的生活还来得及
It's not too late for you to have a normal life.
你不是婴儿杀手
You're no baby-killer.
不不 我...
No, no, no, I...
没关系
It's okay.
没什么羞耻的 好吗
That is nothing to be ashamed of, okay?
-我知道 -我知道
- No, I know. - I know, I know.
没关系 我们没有评判
It's okay, though, we're not judging.
如果不用杀任何人就能成功
If I could do this without killing anybody,
那我肯定毫不犹豫
I would do it in a heartbeat.
但我做不到
But I can't.
我们必须离开你 自己去做
We're going to have to do it without you.
就当你救世主的使命已经完成了
Consider your savior duties complete,
未来侠
Future Man.
你必须放下
You have to let go.
我永远放不下 西格妮
I'll never let go, SIGORN-E.
没关系 暴狼
It's okay, Wolf.
我看见你了
I...see you.
我看见你了
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
暴狼学会了纳美语
Wolf learned Na'vi?
小西
Oh, SIG.
你道别完了没有
We good, or...?
嗯
Yeah.
你问我♥干♥什么
What the fuck you asking me for?
我都不在乎现在发生了什么事
I don't even care about what's happening right now.
好
Okay.
我们走
Let's go, come on.
快离开这个破地方
Let's get out of this shitfuck.
臭屁的克鲁尼一家
Smug Clooneys.
真不敢相信我投给她了
Can't believe I voted for her.
搞什么
What the...?
搞什么
What the...
西格妮
Sigorn-e!
西格妮
Si-gorn-e!
生物门禁扫描
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表