剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
去仿真冲浪 猎杀鳄鱼
and hunt sport gators in a beautiful unknown future.
不 我知道有这样的后果
No, this is what I signed up for.
我自♥由♥了
And I'm free.
脑子里和心里都自♥由♥了
In here and in here.
我该走了
Well, I better get going.
圣地亚哥的遗孀要来吃晚餐
The widow Santiago's coming over for dinner.
很快她肚子里就会装满烘肉卷
Pretty soon her belly's gonna be swollen with meatloaf.
文斯 你
Vince, are you...
你喜欢她吗
are you sweet on her?
时间能治愈一切创伤 福特曼
Time heals all wounds, Futterman.
对了
Oh, by the way,
我为你剪下来这篇报道
I clipped this article for you.
似乎你父母充分利用了你的欧元
Looks like your folks are putting good use to your Euros.
第十四家邱西社区中心在南美开张
所有人都觉得你是疯子 你有介意过吗
It ever bother you that everyone thinks you're batshit crazy?
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
这就够了
That's all that matters.
让我想起了我曾经认识的一个人
Reminds me of someone I used to know.
文森特·斯卡斯加德
Vincent Skarsgaard.
下周见 未来侠
Next week, Future Man.
看好门 要出来了
On the door, coming out.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表