剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
我只想找回邦尼
I just want Bunny back!
等等
Hold on a second.
你以为他是卖♥♥淫的
You, you thought that he was the prostitute.
我为什么要给你找个男妓
Why would I get you a male prostitute?
是啊 为什么 伊莱亚斯
Yes, why would she, Elias?
我以为你想我看你和他做♥爱♥
I thought you wanted me to watch you have sex with him.
我跟你说过我对戴绿帽的幻想 对吗
I've shared with you my cuckolding fantasy, haven't I?
没有
Uh, no.
我以为你想告诉我你是同性恋
Hm, I thought you were trying to tell me you were gay.
是啊
Right.
没 就是戴绿帽
No, just cuckolding.
就是标准的普通
Just your standard run-of-the-mill cuck...
显然你俩有很多要谈的
Obviously you two have a lot to talk about.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我的船仍然是午夜出发
My boat still leaves at midnight.
什么船 他在说什么
Ooh, what boat, what's he talking about?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不不 别让他走
No, no, don't let him leave.
拜托 忠于自己
Come on, be true to yourself.
他爱上别人了
He's in love with someone else.
讲真 这家伙是谁
Seriously, who is this guy?
毫无头绪
I haven't the foggiest.
我从没见过他
I never met him before in my life.
别装作你不知道我是谁 伊莱亚斯
Don't you act like you don't know exactly who I am, Elias.
我不会让你
I will not let you treat me like some
把我当做
slut you can just bang a couple times
操了就扔的妓♥女♥对待
and then throw in the garbage.
我不知道他在说什么
I don't know what this man is talking about.
你以为你可以闯进我的生活
You thought that you could just come into my life
颠覆一切 却只想着你自己吗
and turn everything upside down and only think about yourself?
你觉得我们可以翻云覆雨一整个周末
You think that we can spend an entire weekend making love
然后你就无视我吗
and then you can just ignore me?
那你就大错特错了 因为你知道吗
Well, you got another thing coming because you know what?
我拒绝被无视 伊莱亚斯
I will not be ignored, Elias.
证据
Proof.
瞧瞧他让我做了什么
Look what he made me do.
这些能证明什么
Well, what the fuck are these supposed to prove?
够了 我要抱紧了
That's it, I'm calling the police.
等90秒钟再报好吗
Give me a 90-second head start?
不
Oh no!
邦尼
Bunny!
上帝啊 不
Oh Lord, no!
我的邦尼
My Bunny...
我的邦尼 我的邦尼死了
my Bunny's dea... My Bunny's dead!
猫叫邦尼
The cat's name is Bunny?
我要是知道的话 我就不会把它藏在这儿了
If I'd have known that, I would have hid it someplace else.
我去拿我的包
I'm just gonna get my bag and, uh...
去他妈的自♥由♥意志 我就该选择用枪解决的
Fuck free will, I should have done the gun thing!
我不管我们有没有交情
I don't care if we go way back,
我说了门票已经卖♥♥光了
I said the tickets are sold out!
你是威尔·科尔吗
Are you Will Call?
有人叫我找你要张票
I'm supposed to ask you about a ticket.
我叫柯瑞·沃尔夫哈特
Name's Corey Wolfhart.
大名鼎鼎的柯瑞·沃尔夫哈特
The Corey Wolfhart?
你是佐格团队的 对吗
You run with Zog's crew, right?
不
No.
他是我团队里的
He runs in mine.
曾是
Ran.
我给你拿票
Let me get your ticket.
售光
找到了 柯瑞·沃尔夫哈特
Oh, there it is, Corey Wolfhart.
特别贵宾票
VIP special.
这不是公共海滩之王吗
Well, if it isn't the king of the public beach.
怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
你的追踪能力在下降
Your tracking skills are slipping.
我今天咨♥询♥了两个哲人
I consulted two oracles today.
一个说给你自♥由♥ 你就会回来找我
One said give you your freedom and you'll come back to me.
他很傻 吃了自己的狗
He was dumb and ate his own dog.
另外一个说以自♥由♥的假象控制你
The other said rein you in with the illusion of freedom.
她很厉害
She was impressive...
但很疯癫
but crazy.
然后我意识到
And then I realized,
你的自♥由♥ 轮不到我给予或收回
your freedom, it isn't mine to give or take.
我们若不完成我们的使命
Neither one of us is gonna be free
我们都不会自♥由♥
until we finish what we started.
你错了
You're wrong.
我现在自♥由♥了
I'm free now.
因为我退出
Because I quit.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表