剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
You're funnier than the entertainment they have in this prison,
这里根本没有娱乐
which is no entertainment at all.
连有线电视服务都没有
We can't even get cable!
有线电视服务 如今都没人想要了
Cable, the thing no one even wants anymore.
等等 爸 妈呢
Wait, Dad, wait, where's Mom?
她不想和你说话 我不怪她
She didn't want to talk to you and I don't blame her.
那房♥子将来本来就会属于你
That house was going to be yours one day.
那是福特曼的房♥子
It's the Futterman house,
但你就是等不及 对吗
but you just couldn't wait, could you?
我 我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
爸 那不是我
Dad, that... that wasn't me.
都怪我
It's my fault.
我们就不该给你取名叫邱西
We never should have named you Joosh.
你小时候被人嘲笑 让你变得冷血
You were made fun of as a kid and it hardened your heart.
但我们是受到了那个在我地毯上呕吐的
But we were inspired by that Latino fellow
拉美小伙的启发
that threw up on my carpet
-才给你取的这名字 -又是拉美小伙那事
- and introduced us. - The Latino thing again?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
你现在更像杰法兹而不是邱西
You're more JFUTZ than Joosh now.
不
No.
不不不 我是邱西
No, no, no, I'm Joosh...
我还是你记忆中那个听话的邱西 爸
I'm the same sweet Joosh that you remember, Dad.
你申请了法♥院♥指令 声明我们智力不健全
You got a court order declaring us mentally incompetent
把我们送到这里
and putting us in this place.
你没资格再叫我爸了
You don't get to call me "Dad" anymore.
给 让我
Here, let me, let me...
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money,
让你堕落的脏钱
dirty money that corrupted you.
你以前玩电子游戏纯粹是为了好玩
You used to play video games for fun.
然后你尝到了成功的甜头
Then you got a taste of success
奉承者开始向你涌入 你很享受
and the hangers-on started rushing in, and you liked it.
我小时候从来不受欢迎
I was never popular as a kid.
你有两个最好的朋友 我和你妈
You had two best friends, me and your mom,
但那对你来说并不够
but that wasn't good enough for you.
好极了
Oh, great.
我选了土耳其辣椒 它给我豌豆
I punched turkey chili, it gave me split pea.
好了 你去叫上妈妈 我们回家
Okay, look, just go get Mom and let's go home.
-不 -拜托
- No. - Come on.
放开我 老天
Let it go... oh, Jesus Christ!
好极了 我不想吃的晚餐又没了
Great, there goes the dinner I didn't even want.
你快滚吧
You know what, just get the hell out of here.
滚 要我叫保安吗
Get out, do I have to call security?
要我打你吗
Do I need to kick your ass?
我多年前就该这么做的 快滚
It's what I should have done years ago, get out of here.
滚
Go!
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
杰法兹
Jfutz.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
竹联帮
Bamboo union?
鬼影帮
Ghost Shadows?
谁
Who?
克隆杀手
Clone assassin?
真是妙
It's brilliant.
-留给三合会 -我 我
- Leave it to the Triads. - I'm... I'm...
等等 什么
wait, what?
我♥操♥
Hachi machi!
他们跟我说不可能
They told me it was impossible.
嘿 看上面
Hey, eyes up here!
你是混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
你怎么能这么对我们父母
How could you do that to our parents?
我们父母
"Our" Parents?
别想影响我 克隆
Don't try to get in my head, clone.
你跟你老大说我不会放水任何比赛
You tell your bosses I ain't throwing no tournaments.
电子竞技
There's a little thing called integrity
也是讲诚信的
when it comes to e-sports.
无论他们怎么威胁我
Doesn't matter how much they try to intimidate me.
-那东西挺渗人的 -哥们
- And that thing is intimidating. - Dude.
我不是你的克隆杀手
I-I'm not your clone assassin.
我来自另一个时间线 在那里
I'm from another timeline, only where I come from,
我有这根屌♥但我不是混♥蛋♥
I have this dick but I'm not a dick.
真溜啊 冒牌货
Nice line, fake me.
但我已经连续39个小时没睡了
But I've been up for 39 hours straight
现在精神仍然很好
and I'm still going strong.
天啊
Oh God.
建议你少使用邱西 邱西
I would probably cut back on the JOOSH, Joosh.
我叫杰法兹 贱♥人♥
It's JFUTZ, bitch.
你扇我鼻子
Did you just slap my nose?
闯大祸了
Big mistake!
我杀了杰法兹
I killed JFUTZ!
你觉得你能背这么多的C-4炸♥弹♥吗 士兵
You think you can handle this much C-4, soldier?
只要我们在一起合作
Well, as long as we're working together,
再多的氯酸铵我也能背
there's no amount of ammonium chlorate I can't carry.
-好 我们出发吧 -各位
- All right. Let's get to it. - Guys.
停下 停下
Guys, stop, stop, stop, stop.
乔西 让开 我们要去炸塔
Josh, out of our way. We got a tower to take down.
我是来帮忙的 我之前错了
Look, I'm here to help. Okay, I was wrong.
我是和你们一伙的 我属于这个下水道
I... I belong with you guys here in this sewer
而不是什么防火豪♥宅♥
and not in some fireproof palace.
说得真好听
Sweet callback.
我要和你们一起去
Look, I'm in this with you guys.
直到最后
Till the end.
好
Okay.
我给你戴一条C-4腰带
I'm gonna whip you up a C-4 belt.
不 不用了
No... no, no, no.
我们不用死
We don't have to die.
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
在这个时间线里
So in this timeline,
我从没在克罗尼什实验室工作过
the one where I never worked at Kronish,
从没玩过"生化战争"
the one where I never played The Biotic Wars,
没人通关过这游戏
no one has beaten this game.
我在我的黑果上黑歌♥[谷歌♥]了
I Bloogled it on my Blapple.
所以呢
So?
所以意味着
So... so that means
未来有另一个版本的你们
that there's another version of you two in the future,
在等着回来找我
waiting to come back for me.
两位
Guys.
这是个完全不同的现实
This is an entirely different reality.
你们的整个团队可能还活着
Your whole team can still be alive.
我只需要再次通关这游戏
Look, all I have to do is go and beat the game again
再次召唤出猎虎 暴狼或者别人
and we get another Tiger and another Wolf and who knows who else.
不 只会有我们
No, it'll just be us.
他们都会死在隧♥道♥里
They'll all die in the tunnel...
又一次
again.
《土拨鼠日》
Groundhog Day.
安迪·麦克道尔[《土拨鼠日》主演]
Andie MacDowell.
-我愿和她做♥爱♥ -不
- I'd hit that. - No.
他们不用死
They don't have to die.
我们可以通过游戏给他们传递信息
We can send them a message through the game,
叫他们走另一条路
tell them to go a different way.
我们可以拯救整个团队
You guys, we can get the entire team back.
猫鼬 蝴蝶 猫头鹰
Mongoose, Butterfly, Owl,
在他脑子里被放了脑线虫之前
before he got that brainworm thing.
是蠕虫 脑子里放了蠕虫
Myrm. He was myrmed.
是的
Yes.
你们想要脑子里放蠕虫之前的猫头鹰吗
How would you guys like a pre-myrm Owl?
"别走隧♥道♥"
"Avoid-The-Tunnel."
看到没
See?
现在未来的你们会走另一条路
Now the future yous will take a different way in.
玩死亡之桥
Play the Death Bridge.
他们真走运
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表