剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
好啊
Oh, greetings.
-谢谢 -我刚把小家伙哄睡着
- Thanks. - I just put the little ankle biter down for a nap.
他玩那个新的紧身玩意
He had such a tickle playing with that new
玩得特别开心
slinky thing-a-mabob.
你真该看看他 他状态可好了
You should've seen him, he was in fat city.
泰安 我有新闻
Tiane, I have news.
你坐下吧
Maybe you should sit down.
乐意至极 脚疼死了
Gladly, dogs are barking.
都站了一天了
Been on these stompers all day.
可别没油了啊
Well, don't run out of gas now,
你还没启动车子呢
you haven't even put her into drive.
泰安 他终于行动了
Tiane, he finally did it.
他求婚了
He proposed.
看看这戒指
Look at that.
你要是问我的话 我说也他妈该是时候了
Well... it's about damn time if you want my two cents.
泰安
Tiane!
我知道我不该飙脏话
I know I shouldn't cuss,
可他暗恋你够久了
but that man has been holding a torch for you
早该有所行动
for way too long not to be acting on it.
他叫我们搬去和他住
He's asked us to move in with him.
我们已经超出了这房♥子的承受范围
Mm-hmm, we've been outgrowing this house.
伊莱亚斯像七月末的玉米杆茁壮成长
What, with Elias sprouting up like a cornstalk in late July.
不 泰安
No, Tiane.
他叫我和伊莱亚斯搬去和他住
He asked me and Elias to move in with him.
我们要开始新生活 新家庭
We're starting a new life, a new family.
或许是时候你也该这么做了
Maybe it's about time you did the same thing.
暴狼呢
Oh, now, what about Wolf?
他肯定在想你
I am sure he's out there thinking of you.
不不 暴狼已经做出了选择
No, no, Wolf's made his choice.
他过着他想要的生活
He's living the life he wants to live,
而我并不属于其中
and that doesn't include me.
亲爱的
Honey.
你在这儿找到了家人
You made a family here,
我相信你在别处可以
and I'm sure you can do it out there, too.
你得找到你的人
You need to find your people.
礼拜日的餐桌永远欢迎你
You'll always have a place at our Sunday table.
你一直对我很好
You've been very kind.
我从没想过要成为你家庭的一员
You know, I never intended to be a part of your family.
实际上 我来此的目的和那大相径庭
In fact, I came here for something else entirely.
我该跟伊莱亚斯道别
I should say goodbye to Elias.
你在伊莱亚斯婴儿床里留了把刀吗
Did you leave a knife in Elias' crib?
那是礼物
It's a gift.
等他满15岁时交给他
Give it to him in his fifth year, when he comes of age.
2017年12月19日
洛杉矶
柯瑞·沃尔夫哈特
死于1993年4月27日
柯瑞·沃尔夫哈特死于下水道枪战
我很抱歉 暴狼
Oh, I'm so sorry, Wolf.
我叫暴狼
My name is Wolf,
我出生于最糟的时代
I was born in the worst of times.
2143年5月8日
陨落的洛杉矶
谁杀的归谁
Hey, knifers keepers.
鼠窝里没有规则
No rules in the rat pit.
那是她的
Hey, that's hers!
暴狼
Hey, Wolf.
头还是尾巴
Heads or tails?
尾巴
Tails.
1985年12月2日
洛杉矶
1985年我以柯瑞·沃尔夫哈特的身份重生
In 1985 I was reborn as Corey Wolf-Hart.
那是最好的时代
It was the best of times.
而我有特殊的技能
And I had a particular set of skills
让我处于支配地位
that allowed me to dominate.
真的吗
Really?
天 什么情况
Oh, God! What's happening?
不不
No, no, no, no!
不要 理查德
No, no, Richard!
理查德 不
Richard, no!
我们有钱
We have money!
抱歉 琳达
I'm sorry, Linda.
抱歉我没法保护我们
Sorry I couldn't protect us.
准备进餐
Prepare to dine!
在之前的生活中 我每天
In a past life I lived each day
都过得提心吊胆 知道自己随时可能死掉
knowing I could've died at any moment.
所以这是我送给顾客的礼物
So that's the gift I gave my customers:
一次拟真的用餐经历
an immersive dining experience
让他们以为他们会死掉
that made them feel like they were gonna die.
欢迎来到沃尔夫哈特餐厅
Welcome to Wolf-Hart's.
因为只有这时他们才能真正活着
Because only then could they truly live.
等等
So, wait?
我们不会死吗
We're not gonna die?
今天不会
Not today.
我的天
Oh my God!
就像他们第一次吃到食物一样
It was as if they were tasting food for the first time.
我的天
Oh my God.
在死亡之前 结合你身体创造的
Combine the natural adrenaline your body creates
天然肾上腺素
the moment before death
以及世界上最好的食物
with the best food in the world.
你知道你会去哪吗
You know where you're going?
天堂
Heaven.
但你不用死才能去那
But you don't have to die to get there.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
我说得不够多
I don't say it enough.
受生活所迫我成了士兵
Life made me a soldier,
但我天生是做厨师的料
but I was born to be a chef.
我不是什么靠小把戏
But I wasn't some kind of second-rate hack
飞黄腾达的二流山寨
flourishing on a gimmick.
我是艺术家
I was a God damn artist,
一个创造超前食物的
a culinary futurist creating food
烹饪未来主义者
eons ahead of its time.
冻原的味道
A taste of the tundra.
麋鹿生肉
Elk carpaccio,
简化接骨木果
elderberry reduction,
生蜗牛
raw snails,
青苔甜酸酱
and a lichen gastrique.
配上我们的晚间鸡尾酒
Pairs nicely with our cocktail of the evening:
布雷兹蛋奶酒
the Blazing Nog.
布雷兹是完美僚机
Blaze was the perfect wingman.
如同古斯之于麦德林[《壮志凌云》]
The Goose to my Maverick,
雨人之于查理[《雨人》]
the Rain Man to my Charlie,
考福林之于弗拉纳根[《鸡尾酒》]
the Coughlin to my Flanagan.
三部电影均由汤姆·克鲁斯主演
不过最后一个 铁杆粉丝才知道
Though, that last one's a deep cut.
鸡尾酒
Cocktail!
天啊 他真是调酒高手
And, boy, did he know how to mix 'em.
他还绑♥架♥了我叫他绑♥架♥的人
He also kidnapped anyone I told him to,
不问任何问题
and didn't ask any questions.
一个都没有
Not one.
沃尔夫哈特干的一切都是非法的
Nothing about Wolf-Hart's was legal.
我的公♥司♥坐落于城里最危险的区域
I was a cash-only business in a condemned building
在一栋危楼里 只接受现金
in the most dangerous part of town.
然而他们还是对我趋之若鹜
And still, they flock to me.
有钱人 名人
The rich, the famous.
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀
宝拉·阿巴杜
艾迪·墨菲
雪儿
休伊· 刘易斯
新闻 新闻 新闻
大卫·李·罗斯
SLASH[枪花]
朱莉娅·罗伯茨
就像飞蛾扑火一般
Like moths to a flame.
沃尔夫哈特餐厅迎来的明星
More stars came in Wolf-Hart's
比罗伯·劳在马里布的做♥爱♥公♥寓♥还多
than in Rob Lowe's Malibu fuck pad.
罗伯茨小姐
Ms. Roberts?
我一般不这么做
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表