剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
I don't know if it's, like, your energies or your vibes
还是什么
or something, but it's...
就像是写在星空中的浪漫故事
it's like a romance written in the stars.
你在洗衣房♥里
Hey, man, they're all the same
给她们指交的时候 她们都一样
when you're finger blasting them in the laundry room.
天啊 爸 不是的
Oh my God, Dad, no.
-在...里做♥爱♥ -够了 够了
- Doing the big one in the... - Stop, stop, please!
你从星空转移到了阴沟
Okay, you just went from the stars to the gutter.
她是淑女 把她像淑女一样对待
She's a lady, treat her like one. Come on.
你刚是叫我"爸"吗
Did you call me "Dad"?
我改变主意了 马基塔
No, I changed my mind, Markita.
我们把头发漂染成金色吧
Let's go ahead and frost these tips.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
-你怎么进来的 -你怎么进来的
- How'd you get in? - How'd you get in?
最近门总是为我打开
Let's just say doors have been opening for me lately.
都不用炸开了
Don't even have to blow them up anymore.
所以你就打算
So you're just going to
把人类未来扔一边 为了什么
throw away the future of humanity, for what?
海虫
Some... sea bugs?
那是圣塔巴巴拉牡丹虾
Those are Santa Barbara spot prawns!
季节性的食物
They're seasonal.
我不想再听命行事了
I'm done taking orders.
我没给你命令
I'm not giving you an order.
不会再有命令了 暴狼
There's no more orders, Wolf.
没有团队
No more team.
没有指挥链
No more chain of command.
没有抵御者
No more Resistance.
距离船出港还有
1小时37分钟
你怎么回事 邱西
What's your deal, Joosh?
你吃了好多纸杯蛋糕
You've eaten, like, a lot of cupcakes.
你把我从那帅哥身边拉走
You pulled me away from that cute guy
现在却又不跟我说话
and now you won't even talk to me.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我现在心事很多
I've just got a lot on my mind right now.
我差点酿成大错
I almost just fucked up something major,
在我确保没事前我是不会走的
and I can't leave here until I make sure it's okay.
你为什么对他们这么着迷
Why are you so obsessed with them?
还不明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
瞧瞧他们看对方的样子
I mean, look at how they look at each other.
被对方的弱智笑话逗笑
How they laugh at each other's dumb jokes,
无视对方的很多缺点
how they look past each other's many, many flaws.
他们相爱了
They're in love.
美丽纯洁的爱
Beautiful, beautiful pure love.
这些你都能看出来
You can tell all of that?
真可爱 邱西
That's so sweet, Joosh.
我就直说了吧
And let's be honest.
你对加布来说太酷了
You are way too cool for Gabe.
真的
You are.
瞧瞧你 你这有30个手镯
I mean, look at you, you got like 30 bracelets here,
脖子上有九条不同的项链
you got like nine different necklaces around your neck.
你会把他生吞了的
You would eat him alive.
他应付不了你
Okay, he could not handle you.
你能吗
Can you?
抛弃我们的生活也不会找回我们的团队
Throwing our lives away is not going to bring our team back.
会的
Uh... yeah, it is.
如果我们成功
If we succeed,
我们回到未来 没有生化人
we go back to the future, the Biotics don't exist,
我们的团队还会活着
and our team is still alive.
也许吧
Maybe.
作为不同的人 不了解我们或者我们做了什么
As different people who don't know us or what we did,
不知道他们本可能生活于其中的地狱
don't know the hell they could've lived in.
我们会在一个我们不知道或者不明白的世界里形同陌路
We'd be strangers in a world we don't know or understand.
这是我们不得不做出的牺牲
That's the sacrifice we signed up for.
是的
And yeah...
也许没人会知道
maybe no one would know.
但我会知道
But I'll know.
你也会知道
And you'll know.
我们会有彼此
And we'll have each other.
对我来说就够了
That's enough for me.
对我可不够
It's not enough for me.
暴狼 放我出去
Wolf, let me out of here!
你会感谢我的
You're going to thank me for this.
暴狼 暴狼
Wolf, Wolf!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我早该做的事
What I should have done a long time ago:
毁掉时空穿梭装置
destroying the TTD.
我真的得走了
I really... I have to go.
-不 邱西 -我不行
- No, Joosh... - I can't.
-再待一会儿 -重要事情
- Just stay for a little bit. - Big things...
我有重要事情得去处理
Big things I have to go do, big things I have to go do.
天啊
Oh, God.
似乎你裤子里的圣诞柴想你留下
Looks like the yule log in your pants want you to stay.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
你好歹让我看一眼吧
You've got to let me at least see this thing.
我的天
Oh my God!
棒啊 暴狼
Yeah, Wolf!
暴狼 这是它的名字吗
Wolf, is that what you call it?
不 那是别的东西
Oh, no, it's like another thing.
我喜欢
Oh, well, I like it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我有点头晕
I'm getting a little lightheaded,
所有的血液都 好多
all the blood is like, gonna go, that's a lot of...
你有点摇摇欲坠啊
Looking a little wobbly there.
要不要抓下这个啊
Maybe you want to grab on to these.
我♥操♥
Hachi machi.
你问同样的问题 得到两个不同的答案
So you ask the same question, you get two different answers.
魔术
Magic?
不是的
I think not.
你给了我很多需要思考的东西
Wow, you've given me a lot to think about.
跟戴安说我走了
Tell Diane I left.
瓦妮莎 等等
Oh, Vanessa, wait!
邱西
Yes, Joosh!
邱西
Joosh!
-瓦妮莎 -不 我是戴安
- Oh, Vanessa! - No, Diane.
什么
What?
我不是瓦妮莎 我是戴安
I'm not Vanessa, I'm Diane.
不
No.
-不 你不是 -我就是
- No you're not. - Yeah.
不 瓦妮莎是我朋友
No, Vanessa's my friend.
不 那就是说
No, that would mean...
天啊
Oh, God!
邱西
Oh, Joosh.
好了 都吐出来吧
That's it. You just get it all out.
邱西怎么了
What happened to Joosh?
估计是吸多了
Think he had a little too much.
深有体会 哥们
Oh, been there, buddy.
不 你没有
No you haven't.
你能扶着他的头吗
Can you just get his head?
我帮他擦擦
I'll wipe him down a little bit.
-起来 -好了
- Up, up... - Okay.
抱歉 好了
Oh, sorry. There it is, yeah!
突然就病倒挺吓人的 是吧
It's pretty scary to get sick like that all of a sudden, huh?
你真是个斗士
Yeah, you're a real trooper.
抱歉我在你卧室里吐了
I'm sorry I threw up in your bedroom.
我立马就原谅你了
And I instantly forgive you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我感觉好多了
Okay, I'm feeling much better.
-是吗 -我要站起来
- You are? - Yeah, I'm just going to get vertical.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
你身上也沾了一点
Oh, you've got some on you.
应该是纸杯蛋糕
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表