剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
You really got me thinking earlier.
我也许不是刺客的目标
I may not be in the assassin's crosshairs,
但我年纪不小了
but I'm not a young man.
随时可能挂掉
I could go any day.
危机四伏
Danger's all around me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
疱疹的解药不该是我们获利的途径
The cure for herpes shouldn't be ours to profit from.
应该供全世界享用
It should be the world's to heal by.
所以我公开了我的研究
So, I've made all my research public,
分享给了全球的同事
shared it with a global network of colleagues.
你把解药公诸于世了
You put the cure out to the world?
集♥合♥全球科学家的智慧
With the combined brainpower of the global scientific community,
疱疹的解药将不会是我的创造
the cure for herpes won't be my creation,
而是我们所有人的
it'll be all of ours.
所以从战略上讲
So strategically speaking,
如果有人想阻止解药面世
uh, if somebody wanted to stop the cure from ever existing,
杀了你也无济于事
murdering you would have zero effect?
疱疹的解药还是会流出
The cure for herpes would still get out there?
这么比喻有点病态 不过是的
A morbid way to put it, but yes.
多亏了你
And thanks to you.
解药可以来自于法国 尼日利亚
Oh, well, the cure could come from France, Nigeria,
西班牙 中国 任何地方
Spain, China, literally from anywhere.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这真是好消息
That's amazing news.
你可以活命了
You get to live!
卡米洛博士不会高兴的
Dr. Camillo won't be happy.
我捐献出了
I've, uh, I've given away
不少专利材料
quite a bit of proprietary material.
但感觉很棒
But it feels good.
这是很久以来第一次
For the first time in a long time,
我感觉自己还活着
I feel alive!
未来想试图给我们打信♥号♥♥
Future Man's trying to signal us.
叫他让开
Signal to him to get out of the way.
-搞什么 -让开
- What the fuck? - Out of the fucking way.
鸣枪警告一下
Fire a warning shot.
-什么情况 -靠
- What the fuck? - Oh, shit!
-我们得 这里 -那东西
- We gotta... here! - That thing went...
我们可以躲在后面
We can hide behind it, okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他在干什么
What the fuck is he doing?
快躲到这后面 躲进去
Here, hide, go, go. Get behind this. Get behind this one.
他在保护克罗尼什
He protecting Kronish.
你得把他也杀了
You're gonna have to kill him too.
我得带你离开这里
I have to get you out of this building, okay?
什么
What's going...
操
Oh, shit!
你在
What are you...
什么鬼
What the hell?
你想玩游戏
Okay, you want to play games?
你在干什么 福特曼
What are you doing? Futterman!
你什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
调到热成像镜头
Switching to thermal.
你搞什么 你去哪
What the hell? Where are you...
我们得马上离开这 好吗
We have to get out of here right now. Okay?
瞄准克罗尼什了
I've got Kronish.
开枪
Take the shot.
-快走 -放开我
- Go, go, go! - Get your hands off of me!
该上西天了 死亡博士
Time to die, Dr. Death.
-你哪根筋不对 -快走
- What the shit are you into? - Go, go, go, go, go.
刚才怎么回事
What... what was that shit about?
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么 伊莱亚斯
What the fuck were you thinking, Elias?
-你知道你做了什么吗 -斯图
- Do you know what you've done? - Stu!
你毁了这公♥司♥ 你害死了我们全部
You have buried this company. You have killed us all.
斯图 斯图
Now, Stu, Stu,
这都是在为人类做贡献
it was all about doing right by humanity.
-去他妈的人类 -这样吧
- Fuck humanity. - Okay, you know what?
你们慢慢谈 离窗户远点 知道吗
You guys just hash this out, stay away from windows, okay?
再见
All right, bye.
什么情况
What the fuck?
那些是生化人吗
Are those Biotics?
背捅
Back stab!
前绕
Reach around.
指两人做♥爱♥ 后面那人给前面那人打飞机
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
他们在这儿干什么
What... what... what are they doing here?
他们找到我们只是时间问题
It was only a matter of time before they found us.
我的天
Oh my God.
我的天 这些是真的生化人
Oh my God, they... these are real life Biotics.
曾是生化人
They were Biotics.
他们在现实生活中更恶心
They're even more grosser in real life.
是啊
Oh yeah.
没错 你还从没见过
That's right, you've never seen one.
-是的 -近距离见过
- No. - Up close and personal.
看看这怪物
Yeah, well. Take a look at this monster.
等等 这是卡尔
Wait, that's Carl.
他是这儿的保安
He's a security guard here.
卡尔是生化人
Yeah, well, Carl's a fuckin' Biotic.
可他在这工作多年了
But he's worked here for years.
他是我的秘密圣诞老人
He's my Secret Santa.
他送了我一台iPod Shuffle
He gave me an iPod Shuffle.
-他是人类 -是啊
- He's human. - Yeah.
生化人也是人
Biotics are human.
看
See?
那是财务部的 叫什么来着
But that... that's what's-her-name from Accounting.
我认识这些人
I know these people,
我和他们一起工作
I... I work with them.
当然了
Of course you do.
生化人可以是任何人
Biotics can be anybody.
所以这一切才这么操蛋
That's what makes this so fucked up.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表