剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
那肯定是隔壁邻居家的猫
Must have been my neighbor's cat,
总是从窗户里跑进来
always coming through the window.
不怪他 我也离不开你
I can't blame him, I can't stay away from you either.
那很好 我也不希望你离开
Well, good, I wouldn't want you to.
自从初二那年
Ever since the 8th grade,
我就知道了自己的本性
I knew who I really was.
我只是一直不敢表现出来
I was just too afraid to act on it
直到遇见你
till I met you.
你知道吗
And you know what?
彼此相拥
Holding each other,
是最棒的地方
that's the best part.
玛丽戈尔德听完是什么反应
How did Marigold take the news?
这个嘛...
Well, um...
你还没告诉她吗
You haven't told her?
我会说的 我连行李都打包好了
I'm going to, I'm packed and everything.
但是这部分最难
This is the hardest part.
我想给她写一封信
I'm thinking of Dear Johning it.
不不不 你必须得当面说
No, no, no, you have to tell it to her face.
这是最基本的尊重
You owe her that much.
-伊莱亚斯 你回家了吗 -是玛丽戈尔德
- Elias, you home? - It's Marigold!
完了
Shit!
亲爱的
Hey, honey!
你是后悔了吗
Are you having doubts?
告诉她
Tell her!
-我提前回家了 -我想听
- I just came home early! - I wanna hear it.
我留在这里给你精神支持
I'll be here for moral support.
我可以藏在床底
I'll hide underneath the bed
或者在衣柜里
or in the closet.
你瞎说什么
That's ridiculous.
从窗户出去吧
Out the window.
今晚在码头见吗
I'll see you at the marina tonight?
当然
Of course.
你怎么回家来了
Why did you come home?
其实呢 玛丽戈尔德
The truth is, Marigold,
我
I, uh...
决定给自己个生日奖励
decided to give myself a birthday treat
就是早点下班
and come home early
好回来读完那本悬疑小说
so I could curl up with that mystery I'm reading.
你怎么出了这么多汗
Why are you so sweaty?
那是因为我心跳加快
Oh, that's just my heart racing
想知道到底是谁干的
trying to determine who done it.
好吧 我给你准备了个惊喜
Okay, all right, well, I have a surprise for you.
但我不希望被你毁掉
But I don't want you ruining it.
你给我乖乖回去
So, you are going to get back there,
给我放一个无比温暖
you are going to run me the hottest,
无比享受的热水澡 好吗
nicest bath you can think of, okay?
要往里面加泡泡
You're gonna add the bubble
再加一点热内特牌浴盐
and a little bit of Epsom salt with that "Ge-ne-te."
因为老娘屁♥股♥疼 但我想奢侈一下
'cause my hip hurts but Mama's feeling fancy.
好吗 宝贝
Okay, baby?
你来了
Oh, you are here.
我都快疯了
I'm freaking out!
我老公提前回来了
My husband came home early.
玛丽戈尔德的情人
Marigold's lover.
什么
What?
-我是格伦·克洛斯 -她是喝醉了吗
- I am Glenn Close. - Is she drunk?
你丈夫非常喜欢我
Your husband is attracted to me.
爱到想死
Fatally.
我勒个去
Jesus Christ!
我把护照放哪儿了
Where did I put that passport?
我是来跟你的丈夫做♥爱♥享乐的
I'm here to have pleasure sex with your husband.
但愿如此 我花钱就是请你来干这个的
I hope so, that's what I'm paying you for.
在这里等等 我去叫伊莱亚斯
Wait here, I'm gonna get Elias.
你是为了跟他对质吗 说他出轨
So you can confront him, about his betrayal?
不 是让你上他 我去泡澡
No, so you can fuck him while I go take a bath.
你不应该去泡澡
You're not supposed to take a bath.
你不是应该崩溃吗
You're supposed to break down.
听我说 宝贝
Listen, honey,
我知道我们的婚姻出了问题
I know our marriage is in trouble
但我才不要变成
but I am not about to become one of those sad divorces
教堂那些女人八卦的可怜离婚女
that the ladies at church gossip about
那群长舌妇
and those bitches talk.
你爱莱斯利 你爱他
You love Leslie, you love him,
你要离开 找到护照
you're going, find the passport.
我不想和他做♥爱♥
I don't wanna have sex with him
而他很显然也不想和我做♥爱♥
and he definitely doesn't wanna have sex with me.
因此就需要你
That is where you,
一个作为生日礼物的妓♥女♥ 来帮忙
a birthday prostitute, come in.
所以你是在让克罗尼什转公园
Okay, so you're just gonna let Kronish just lap the park,
发泄一下
blow off some steam.
给他自♥由♥ 因为你知道他会回来找你
Just set him free and know that he'll come back to you
因为你们之间有信任和尊敬的纽带
based on your bond of trust and respect.
你在说什么 "给他自♥由♥"
What are you talking about, "Set him free"?
我这是在控制他
This is about control.
他操谁 什么时候操
Who he fucks, when he fucks,
操什么 都归我管
what he fucks, I'm in charge.
你真是不可思议
You are incredible.
那当然
Damn right.
你不能给漂流者自♥由♥
You don't give a drifter freedom.
那就再也见不到他了
You'll never see him again.
你要告诉他 这件事由你做主
You remind him that you're the one in charge,
他既然参加了这次任务
that he signed up for this mission
不管他喜不喜欢 你们都要一起面对
and whether he likes it or not, you're both in this together
直到死亡
till death.
没错 这就是婚姻
Yes, that is marriage.
绝对不能放弃
You can't give up on it.
-绝不投降 -绝不投降
- Never surrender. - Never surrender.
绝不投降
Never surrender.
谢谢你 狡猾的哲人♥妻♥子
Thank you, cunning wife oracle.
行了 从现在开始
All right, from this point on,
少说话 多做♥爱♥
less talking, more fucking.
说到这个 他没法完全硬起来
Speaking of, he never gets fully hard
所以你可能得扶它起来
so you might have to roll it on up
塞进去
and cram it in there.
但你似乎经验老道
But you look like you know what you're doing.
好运
Good luck.
收到
Copy that.
扶 塞
Roll and cram.
猎虎
Tiger.
猎虎
Tiger!
猎虎
Tiger!
生化人
A Biotic.
-这是引爆装置 -是吗
- This is a detonator. - Really?
我们要做这个吗
That's what we're doing?
别动
Don't move.
你再走一步
You take one more step,
我按下按钮 整个房♥子都埋了炸♥弹♥
I press this button, the whole house is wired,
引爆的话 我们都得死 你的任务也会失败
it blows up, we all die, and your mission's a failure.
想考验我吗 你想考验我吗
You wanna test me, you wanna fucking test me?
我可以现在就死 我是疯子
I'll die right now, I'm loco!
好吧 你说了算
Okay, you're in charge.
我现在是你的人♥质♥
I guess I'm your hostage now.
是的
Yeah.
是的 你是我的人♥质♥
Yeah, yeah, you're my hostage.
你是不是要把我绑起来什么的
I suppose you wanna tie me up or something.
好主意
Yeah, that's actually a really good idea.
进去右转 快
Go, go in there to the right, go.
别耍花样
Don't do anything stupid.
铐人可是很贵的
Handcuffs are gonna cost ya.
别威胁我 好吗 这不是我第一次了
Don't threaten me, okay? This isn't my first time.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表