剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
真是服了
Jesus Christ.
我只是想见见她
I just want to see her.
我不用跟她说话
I don't even have to talk to her.
你居然把杰莉带回家了
You brought the Geri home!
这么多年来你一直提到她
You've been talking about her for years!
妈 好了 现在时机不合适
Mom! Okay, just not now, please.
你的社交圈子扩大了 我好欣慰
I'm so glad that your social life is expanding, honey.
我知道
I know.
她很漂亮 乔西
She's very pretty, Josh.
我知道
I know.
拜托你... 能不能...
Can you... just please...
-加油 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
我等下再来
I'll be back!
伙计们
Guys!
听好了
Okay, listen.
我爸妈今晚是不会放过我们了
My parents are not going to leave us alone tonight.
那是煎茶吗
Ooh, is that sencha?
我们需要有人员在楼下
Okay, yeah, we need personnel downstairs.
负责截屌♥
Cockblocking.
这话真是错得太离谱了
Oh, that's like nowhere near remotely correct.
去示好 暴狼 你在这儿也没用
Hm. Got to do this nice thing, Wolf, you're useless.
你到楼下去
I want you to go downstairs,
负责在这个纪念圣诞老人的宴会上站岗
I want you to post up at this feast honoring the Santa Claus, okay?
对平民实行封锁
Run a civilian blockade.
社交任务
Social duty?
你当我是蝴蝶啊
What am I, Butterfly now?
蝴蝶跟谁都能相谈甚欢
Butterfly could talk to anyone about anything.
用她的笑容点亮了这个操蛋的世界
Lit up the goddamned world with that smile.
好吧 我去参加派对
Fine, fine, I'll do it, I'll join the party
负责喝酒和狂欢
with the drinking and the merrymaking,
我会假装很享受
and I'll pretend to have fun.
但我内心是拒绝的
But I'm not happy about it!
暴狼
Hey, Wolf.
时间
Time.
伽玛协议 21分钟
Gamma Protocol, 21 minutes.
拉马尔 将计时器设为21分钟
Lamar, set timer for 21 minutes.
搞定 淡定 哥们
Done... stay cool, man.
好了
Okay.
有什么计划
So... so what's the plan?
我算不上专家
I mean, I'm no expert,
但我看过獾子审问无数次了
but I watched Badger interrogate a million times.
我靠 他懂怎么刺♥激♥人
God dammit, he could get under people's skin.
残忍♥无情
Just relentless.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
艾滋
Aids.
跟我来
Follow my lead.
原来测试结果能告诉你的远不止DNA
So it turns out the testing tells you so much more than just DNA.
没错
Mm-hm, that's right.
你一定要做
You have to do it.
我们带来的那套设备只需5分钟
The kits we brought you take, like, five minutes.
就好像 吐口水到瓶子里
It's like, spit in a bottle,
寄出去 然后真♥相♥大白
mail it away, and boom.
鲍勃是你叔叔
Bob's your uncle.
你发现鲍勃是你叔叔
You find out Bob's your uncle.
-幽默 -我们有个叔叔就叫鲍勃
- Humor. - We have an Uncle Bob.
他 他病了
He's, uh... he's sick.
柯瑞 你要来点波特葡萄酒吗
Corey, would you like some port?
是晚期
It's terminal.
看起来像血
Looks like blood.
尝起来像蜂蜜
Tastes like honey.
我喜欢波旁威士忌
I like bourbon.
我们知道 巴里 我们知道
We know, Barry. We know.
小柯
Cor!
你来一下
Could use you here for a sec.
真要命
Boy howdy.
你们的审问技术真烂
You guys suck at interrogating.
快说 你们的时空穿梭装置在哪 贱♥人♥
Tell us where your TTD is, bitchface.
-不说 -是不是在你们其中一间居住单元里
- No. - Is it in one of your habitation units?
你是指我们像正常人一样
You mean, one of our apartments
住在里面的公♥寓♥吗 而不是像动物一样住在下水道
where we live like normal people and not sewer-dwelling animals?
羞辱人是我的工作
I'll do the insulting here.
这你也做得很烂
Well, you suck at that too.
你能不能别再弄了
Would you stop doing that?
很令人分心
Really distracting!
房♥间里有很多贵重物品我想保护好
Got a lot of valuables in here I'm trying to protect.
那你这点床单远远不够
Well, you're going to need a lot more sheets.
她说得对
She's right.
我的脑袋快要爆♥炸♥
My head is going to explode.
然后一支杀戮小队会空降到这栋房♥子上
And then a kill team is going to descend upon this house
将你们一举歼灭
and take you out once and for all.
我手上那68枚失效的大脑炸♥弹♥
Well, I've got 68 deactivated brain bombs
和一个炸♥弹♥盒可不同意
and a gobulator that say otherwise.
那还只是我便携版的炸♥弹♥盒
And that's just my travel-size gobulator.
迟早 所有人的运气都会耗尽 猎虎
Sooner or later, everyone's luck runs out, Tiger.
当时在隧♥道♥里就是那样
It sure did in the tunnel.
你的队员将生命交于你手中
Your team put their lives in your hands.
一共多少人来着 43个吗
What was it, 43 of them?
别这样 我们说好了不动粗的
Come on, we said no rough stuff.
她只会这样 她就是野蛮人
It's all she knows, she's a savage.
真搞不懂她怎么会招募到你这么正直的人
I don't know how she recruited someone as decent as you,
但这一切都是谎言
but it's all a lie.
你才是谎言 你是他妈的生化人
You're the lie, you're a fucking Biotic.
根本没有什么生化人
There are no Biotics.
那只是她狂热的统治者想出来的破名字
That's just a stupid name her fanatic overlords came up
意图让我们看起来像坏人
with to make us seem like the bad guys.
你们就是坏人
You are the bad guys!
你们放毒气到我洞穴里
You gassed my fucking cave.
抵御者是恐怖组织
The Resistance is a terrorist organization
他们不择手段要杀死我们
that uses any means necessary to kill us.
-他们就像伊♥斯♥兰♥国 -好了
- They're fucking ISIS. - Okay.
-你胡扯 -是吗
- That's bullshit. - Is it?
-我把酥饼烤焦了 -他喵的
- I blew the popovers. - Cat fucker!
-这可不能给人吃啊 -就是啊
- You can't serve those, man. - I know.
过于自信了 没注意时间和温度
Got cocky, didn't watch time and temp.
菜鸟错误
Rookie mistake.
你给福特曼家厨房♥带来了耻辱
You brought shame to the Futterman kitchen.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
我能
I can,
我也会的 朋友
and I will, friend.
你真是救星 哥们
You're a lifesaver, pal.
你到底有多了解猎虎
What do you really know about Tiger?
还有所谓的抵御者
About the so-called Resistance?
游戏有很详尽的背景故事
The game had a very detailed back story.
是啊 故事
Yeah, story.
让我来告诉你一些事实吧
Now let me lay some truth on you.
我在新泽西州的蒙特克莱尔出生和长大
I was born and raised in Montclair, New Jersey.
开始了
Oh, here we go.
我父母是不太虔诚的基♥督♥徒
My parents are kind of lax Christians,
我弟弟是公开出柜的同性恋
my brother is an out and proud gay man
还是一名职业仿真冲浪运动员
and professional robosurfer.
真有这回事 很酷的
It's a thing, it's cool.
根本没有犯罪
There's no crime!
污染和人口都得到了控制
Pollution and population are under control.
人类被完善了
Humanity has been perfected.
我这样的才算4分人类
I mean, I'm like a four.
那是乌托邦 除了这些想毁掉那一切的疯子
It's utopia, save for these nut jobs trying to tear it all down.
乌托邦 真的吗
Utopia, really?
强迫人类注射解药
Forcing humanity to get a cure?
往我们屁♥股♥上扎针
Shoving needles up our butts?
是手臂
Arm!
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表