剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
So I'm going to take this in the back
去做一些更高级的检测 在这等我
and run some more advanced tests, wait here.
不行 它不能离开我们的视线
No, we are not letting that out of our sight.
因为对我们非常非常重要
Because it's very, very important to us.
这是我们最后的一点燃料 我们要跟着你去
It's the last bit of our fuel, so we'd love to come with you.
那是间绝对无尘室
Okay, it's a clean room back there
而我只有两套核生化防护衣
and I only have two hazmat suits.
所以这位网球运动员只能在这等了
So the tennis pro is going to have to wait here.
-保持坚挺 -我很坚挺
- Stay hard. - I am hard.
你知道
You know,
我之所以从事研究生物燃料
the reason I got into biofuel
是因为我知道气候变化
is because I knew that climate change
会导致全人类的
would bring about the annihilation
灭绝
of the entire human species.
气候变化 你简直大错特错
Climate change, you could not be more wrong.
你称自己是火人
You call yourself a Burner?
就是你这样的人导致我的部门
People like you are the reason that my department
得不到资金 导致我女朋友离开我
gets no funding, the reason that my girlfriend left me
因为我的芥花油机动自行车
because my canola oil powered moped
对她来说不够性感
isn't sexy enough for her.
谁在乎它性不性感
Who cares if it's sexy?
就是因为你 我才不得不做
You are the reason I've had to do
那么多我并不引以为傲的破事
so many unsavory things, which I'm not proud of,
让我的研究继续下去
to keep my research going.
猎虎 猎虎 他是坏人
Tiger, Tiger. He's a bad guy.
但这个 这是我毕生都在寻找的
But this, this is the energy solution
能源解决方案
that I've been looking for my entire life.
这改变了一切
This changes everything.
现在
Now...
你们得告诉我
you are going to tell me
你们对它的所有了解
everything you know about this.
不准说谎
No more lies.
干得漂亮 清洁工
Great work, janitor.
我♥操♥
That fucker!
吸进去
Yeah, get it in! Oh!
这就像为我鼻子准备的马卡龙
It's like macaroons for my nose!
这东西叫什么来着
Oh, what's this stuff called again?
冰♥毒♥ 冰♥毒♥
That's meth, baby, that's meth!
冰♥毒♥ 冰♥毒♥
Meth, meth!
这东西我可以用鼻子吃10磅
Oh, I could nose-eat 10 pounds of this stuff!
悠着点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, take it easy, kid!
不然会爆掉你心脏的
You're going to blow up your heart!
我要怎么搞到更多这个
Oh, how do I get more, how do I get more?
出自哪 这是什么
Where's it come from, what is it?
告诉我你知道的一切
Tell me everything you know!
告诉我你知道的一切
Tell me everything you know.
-我们找到的 -哪里
- We found it. - Where?
不知道 你是聪明人 你告诉我
I don't know, you're a smart guy, you tell us.
一开始我觉得这看上去挺眼熟的
At first I thought, "looks familiar."
发光生物一直都存在
Bioluminescent organisms have been around forever,
可接着这玩意儿就把我的量热计给炸了
but then this shit broke my calorimeter.
你知道需要多少焦耳才能做到吗
Do you have any idea how many joules it takes to do that?
-一吨♥ -N吨♥
- A ton? - Try a fuck ton.
这种东西只有在巨大压力下才能逐步形成
Something like this can only evolve under immense pressure.
我说的是大洋深处的压力
I'm talking hadopelagic pressure.
不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
你当然不知道了 蠢货
Of course you fucking don't, nimrod.
这是海底
This is the bottom of the ocean,
这是这玩意生活的地方
and this is where this shit lives.
你们两个乡巴佬是怎么
Now, how the fuck did you two yahoos
搞到这东西的 除非你们会
get your hands on it unless somehow you found
制♥造♥出史上最高端的潜艇
the keys to the most advanced submersible ever built,
对此我深表怀疑 因为你们连
which I doubt very highly, because you don't even
离心分离机是什么都不知道
seem to know what a centrifuge is.
它会转
It spins.
莫里斯
Morris.
-康普茶端来 谢谢 -康普茶
- The kombucha, please. - Kombucha?
如果你以为商店买♥♥的康普茶难喝的话
Now if you thought store-bought kombucha tasted like shit,
尝尝我自♥制♥的 帕斯特曼先生 会让你怀疑人生
wait until you get your taste buds on my homebrew, Mr. Pastman.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
才怪 所以我才笑
You're not, which is why I laugh.
味道像屎 我已经说过了
It tastes like shit, I already said that.
上
Let's go!
因此 从很多方面讲 毒品交易
And thus, in many ways, the drug trade
代表了资本主义最纯洁的形态
represents capitalism in its purest form.
明白了吗
Make sense?
从没有比这个更明白的了
Nothing has ever made more sense in my life.
-我得告诉猎虎 -慢着
- I got to go tell Tiger. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy.
你哪也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
是吗
I'm not?
求你停下
No more, please!
我受不了了 太酸了
I can't take it, it's too... it's too tart!
拜托 猎虎 你搞什么
Please, Tiger, what the fuck?
好了 大家都别闹了
All right, okay, everybody stop horse-dicking around.
上哪可以找到更多这种燃料
Where can we get more of this fuel?
你是磕了佩奥特掌吗 猎虎
Are you on fucking peyote, Tiger?
-没有这种燃料了 -操
- There is no more of this fuel. - Fuck.
如果还有的话
I mean, if there was any more of it
我们就不会在这儿了 对吗
we wouldn't be here, would we?
告诉我你们在哪儿搞到的
So tell me where the fuck you got it.
莫里斯 继续泼
Morris, 'buch him.
不要 等等 是从时光机上搞到的
No, no, wait, wait, it came from a time machine!
从时光机上搞到的 好吗
It came from a time machine, okay?
很好 谢谢你
Oh good, thank you.
现在我们知道它出自时光机
Great, now we know it came from a time machine.
真棒 我一直想要一个
Fantastic, I've always wanted one.
你能再找来一台时光机吗
Can you get another time machine?
因为如果你不能的话
Because if you can't,
你就得马上淹死在柠檬茶里
you'll be drowning in lemon zinger momentarily.
莫里斯 上柠檬茶
Morris, the zinger.
实际上我们可以再找来一台时光机
Actually, we can get another time machine.
你真是帮大忙了 呆子
You've been a very helpful nerd.
这是个好主意
This was a great idea.
棒呆了
Awesome.
够坚挺吗
Hard enough for you?
拜托 你这也好意思自称对手
Come on. You call yourself an adversary?
干掉他们
Let's do this!
不
No!
过来
Get over...
拜拜 垃圾们
So long, suckers!
下去
Get off... Get...
看来他还是能打架的嘛
Fucker's got some fight in him after all.
-要我介入吗 -不要
- Should I jump in? - No, no, no, no.
他应该没问题
I think he's got this.
扯掉他的喉咙
Yeah, rip his fucking throat out!
或者至少试图扯掉他的喉咙
Or at least try to rip his fucking throat out.
放开 放开
Let go, let go!
好了
All right.
在哪
Where...
我拿到了
Ah, I got it!
揍了他一顿
Kicked his ass, woo!
这是我见过的最可悲 最无聊的打架
Yeah, it was the um, the saddest, most boring fight
不过你做到了 福特曼
I've ever seen, but you did do it, Futterman.
你正式归队了
You're back on the team.
我归队了
I'm back on the team?
我的天 谢谢 我不会让你失望的
Oh my god, thank you, I will not let you down.
你需要什么我都会去做
I will... I'll do whatever you need.
很好 因为下个任务
That is great news, because we might need
我们可能需要一个人类靶子
a human target for the next mission.
-你很适合 -什么
- You'd be perfect. - What?
你听到那个窗户脸说的了
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表