剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
No, I'm not, I'm not! I've killed hundreds!
把那玩意给我
Give me that thing.
这他妈就是你要的握手暗号♥
There's your secret fucking handshake!
暴狼
Wolf.
干嘛
What?
我又没杀他
I didn't kill him.
是的
Yes.
我要报♥警♥
Get me the police.
-什么事 -我是瑞克
- Yeah, what? - It's Rick.
刚才有个骑着偷来的双D党机车的混♥蛋♥来过
Some motherfucker just rolled in here on stolen Double D bikes.
就是他们袭击了我们 他们往哪走了
Yeah, that's the guys who jumped us. Where did they go?
加州理工学院
Caltech.
把他们全灭了 兄弟
Kill them all, man.
为我的手指报仇
Avenge my fingers!
我猜你们应该没参加过
All right, I'm going to assume that you guys have never been
兄弟会的派对
to a frat party before.
我也没有 没关系
I haven't either, so that's okay.
但是我看过《动物屋》
However, I have seen Animal House,
所以也称得上是专家了
which basically makes me an expert.
最重要的是进去后 要融入大家
The most important thing is once you're inside, you blend in.
照我说的做
Just follow my lead, okay?
我们能搞定
All right, we got this.
好吧 可能搞不定
Okay, maybe we don't got this.
你们是在找Δφτ屋吧
You guys must be looking for Delta Phi Tau.
那在街对面
That's across the street.
事实上 我们希望今晚
Actually, we were kind of hoping that maybe tonight,
可以和你们在φφα屋
we could celebrate this great achievement of mankind
一起庆祝人类的伟大成就
here with you guys at Phi Phi Gamma!
那感觉一定很爽吧
You know, it must be nice to have the freedom
能随心所欲走进任何一所房♥子
to just walk into whatever house you want,
被同学反复骚扰威胁后
to call the cops and actually have them show up
打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 警♥察♥
after you've been repeatedly harassed and threatened
还真的来处理
by your fellow students.
加州理工学院也这样吗
Even at Caltech?
虽然这些人是书呆子
Just because these people are nerds
也不代表他们不会种族歧视
doesn't mean they're not racist!
我们知道情况会有改善的一天
We know things will get better,
但在那天到来之前
but until that day comes,
我们只能自己保护自己
we're just going to have to serve and protect ourselves.
明白了吗 桑德斯上校[肯德基创始人]
Understand, Colonel Sanders?
我确实打扮得跟他有点像
I guess I am kind of dressed like him.
你这是在截他的屌♥吗
Are you blocking his cock right now?
看起来更像是他在截你的
Because it seems like he's blocking yours.
泰勒兄弟 没出什么问题吧
Brother Tyler, everything okay?
我也想知道 克罗尼什兄弟
That's what I'm trying to figure out, Brother Kronish.
克罗尼什
Kronish.
-冷静点 大兵 -做不到
- Take it easy, soldier. - I can't.
就是他制♥造♥出了毁灭人类的变异人种
He's the father of the mutant race that destroys mankind.
现在他就站在我面前
He's right in front of me.
你们看起来人不错
You guys look like nice folks,
但这个派对只欢迎受邀的人
but this is an invite-only party.
如果你们想在这喝杯啤酒 那就喝吧 但之后...
If you want to stay for a beer, stay for a beer, but then...
你和你的变异人种都死有余辜
You and your mutant race deserves to die!
我的老天
Oh, my God!
干得好啊 暴狼 你暴露了我们的身份
Great job, Wolf, you just blew our cover.
现在他们觉得我们都是白人至上主义者
You know, it's going to be really hard to blend in
要想融入就很难了
now that they think we're all white supremacists.
肤色重要吗
Why would skin color matter?
这么好 未来没有种族歧视吗
That's nice, there's no racism in the future?
我想到了 可以把我们脸的肤色伪装得跟他们一样
I've got it, let's just camouflage our faces to look like them.
好主意 黑脸行动
Nice, Operation Black Face.
这泥巴应该管用
This mud will work on our faces.
不行不行 黑脸行动不行
No, no, no, no, no Operation Black Face.
谁说的
Says who?
全社会都反对
Says literally all of society.
我没时间跟你们解释
Look, I don't have time to explain to you
两百年种族纷争的历史
two centuries of race relations.
很明显你们不明白
Clearly you guys don't understand
这个时代有多复杂和微妙
the complexity and sensitivity of this time.
但我很了解 好吗
I do, all right?
不能随便掰断别人的手指头
You can't go around breaking people's fingers,
也不能随便偷别人的婴儿
you can't go around trying to steal people's babies,
更不能跟人说他们是变异人种
and you can't tell people they're from a mutant race!
这种行为不仅不道德
Not only is it morally reprehensible,
而且会阻碍我们整个行动
it's also jeopardizing this whole mission!
得再想个计划
We need another plan.
休斯顿中心 我们想到办法了[阿波罗号♥经典对话]
Houston, we have a solution.
好吧 你们肯定听不懂
Right. Of course, you don't get that.
接下来登月派对任务由我单独执行
Okay, this is now a solo mission to the moon landing party.
我自己进去
I'm gonna go inside,
混进人群 假装是拉马尔
infiltrate, and assume Lamar's identity.
好 那我们呢
Okay, what do we do?
截屌♥这事呢 你们也许不够了解
Cockblocking, as you may or may not know,
其实它是个微妙复杂的策略
is a very delicate and intricate maneuver.
要求时刻集中全部注意力
It requires absolute concentration at all times.
进去之后 不能有人打扰我 懂吗
Once inside, I can have zero interference, okay?
你们就在外面等着吧
You guys just stay out here.
就是让我们进行外♥围♥防护对吗
So you're saying we should secure the perimeter.
没错 外♥围♥防护
Yes, yes, secure the perimeter.
不管你们做什么 不要进来
And whatever you do, just don't come inside.
好 我们会建一个路障 做外♥围♥防护
Okay, we'll build a barricade and secure the perimeter.
不会让你失望的 未来侠
We won't fail you, Future Man.
来吧 克罗尼什博士 你在哪里
All right, Dr. Kronish, where are you?
他在哪儿呢
Where is he?
这是个派对
I'm at a party.
这很正常
This is normal.
芭芭丽娜 那个疱疹女
Barbarella, herpes girl!
普莱吉拉马尔 你去哪儿了
Pledge Lamar, where have you been?
Pledge指立誓要加入兄弟会的人 处于考察阶段
怎么了 你不会说话了吗
The fuck, man, you forget how to talk?
你胡说什么 我刚才在外面
What you talking about, man? I was outside!
你声音怎么了
What's wrong with your voice?
头盔的原因
It's the helmet.
我平时什么声音
What do I normally sound like?
像康涅狄格州来的乡巴佬
Like the square from Connecticut!
-谢天谢地 -兄弟 你可真诡异
- Oh, thank God. - Man, you're fucked up.
-拉马尔 -不要啊
- Lamar! - No!
-什么事 -我刚才跟马尔科姆说
- Yeah? - I was just telling Malcolm
你模仿比尔·科斯比超级搞笑
about that hilarious Bill Cosby routine you do!
就是他开玩笑说把斑蝥粉[据说可催情]
The one where he jokes about putting Spanish fly
放进妞们的饮料里
in the girls' drinks.
他居然开这种玩笑
He joked about that?
-是啊 拉马尔 来一个吧 -今天是我生日
- Yeah, Lamar, do the bit, man! - It's my birthday!
这是他的生日愿望 来吧
It's his birthday wish, man, do it!
燃起来吧
Fire.
139次任务 217次击杀
139 missions, 217 confirmed kills...
结果现在来当守卫 毫无意义
and we're holding the goddamn perimeter. It's fucking pointless.
你有意见吗 士兵
Do you have a problem, soldier?
对 我有意见
Yeah, yeah, I've got a problem.
我认识的猎虎不会轻易服软
The Tiger I know doesn't stand down.
她会奋力抗争 会冲锋陷阵
She fights, she leads.
她丝毫不会心慈手软
She kills without mercy.
她不会听什么小男孩的指令
She doesn't take orders from little fucking boys.
那是在一整支队伍因我而死之前
Well, that was before a whole unit died because of me.
等等 因你而死
Wait, because of you?
是你射杀了他们吗
Are you the one that shot them?
还是刺杀了他们
Stabbed them?
把他们的尸体吊在旗杆上任人观瞻吗
Raised their lifeless bodies on flagpoles for all the world to see?
把他们的内脏喂狗
Fed their innards to dogs,
用他们的头骨做纪念杯了吗
made ceremonial mugs out of their skulls?
这些都不是你做的
No, hey, that wasn't you.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表