嘿 这张怎么样
Oh, hey! What about this one over here?
虽然不愿意承认
You know, I hate to admit it,
但放在我客厅里不会显得那么丑
but that would not look altogether hideous in my living room.
试坐一下吧 有瑞典式按♥摩♥功能
Have a seat. This one got Swedish massage.
不用了 谢谢 - 别啊 来吧 试试
No, thank you. - No, no. Go ahead. Try it out.
我来帮你启动 - 实在没有必要
I'll fire it up for you. - That won't be necessary.
我还是喜欢坐在椅子上 不喜欢震动
I like to sit in my chair, not like to vibrate.
不过还是谢谢 噢 呜
Thank you any... Oh! Ooh!
还有指压按♥摩♥模式 - 噢
It also has shiatsu. - Ohh...
我从来不知道一张椅子能令人如此满足
I never knew a chair could be this satisfying.
我从不知道任何东西可以办到 我要买♥♥
I never knew that anything could. I want it!
是啊 它能融入Maris那些
Right, now I'm sure it would fit right in
十八世纪的古董吗
with all the Maris' eighteenth century's antiques?!
那我就为它租个公♥寓♥然后秘密拜访
Then I'll just rent it an apartment and visit it on the side.
你怎么看 不如你也试一下
What do you think? Why don't you have a try yourself?
我认为没有这个必要
Well, I don't really think it's necessary.
我是要给老爸买♥♥的 而且
You see, I'm buying it for my father, and...
你一定要试一下 - 我怎么知道其他人怎么想呢
You must sit in it. - Who knows other people's tastes?
看上去有点不大对劲 打开这里
Something seems not quite right... Turn on this.
娘亲啊
Ohh... Oh, mommy!
Eddie 它是怎么了
Eddie! What is the matter with him?
它发现你♥爸♥的椅子不在了
He saw your father's chair was gone.
很怕那意味着你♥爸♥也走了
And he's afraid it means your father's gone too.
我想它能嗅到犯规的气息
I think he suspects foul play.
别闹了 要是我把老爸的脚
Oh, stop it! If I had stuck Dad's
塞进一桶水泥里 然后扔进皮吉特湾
feet into a bucket of cement and thrown him into Puget Sound,
你就是随之溅起小水花
you would have been the tiny little splash that followed him!
一定是Leo 你等着瞧吧
Oh, that must be Leo! Wait till you see this!
进来吧 - 让路 - 小心点儿
Come on. - Make way. - Just be careful.
Leo 小心家具和墙
Leo, watch the furniture and the walls.
不好意思 但我可是专业人员 很是以我的工作为傲
Excuse me, but I have been a professional. I take a lot pride in my work...
它怎么倒那边去了
How did that get there?
嘿 至少这次我没丢掉驾照 对吧
Hey, at least I didn't lose my licence this time, right?
好了 快点吧 - 我猜瘪四
Alright, quickly, quickly! - I'm sure Beavis
开始在寻思你哪去了
will start to wonder where you are.
Leo 既然你来了
Actually, Leo, as long you are here,
我们的水池有个水龙头漏了
we're having a problem with a leaky faucet in the sink.
在哪里 - 在厨房♥ 亲爱的
Where would that be? - In the kitchen, dear.
这个问题并不蠢 还有浴室 不是吗
That wasn't a dumb question. You got bathrooms too, don't you?
我可不会让你靠近我们的浴室
None that you'll be going anywhere near.
Crane医生 这椅子真棒
Dr.Crane. It's lovely!
老的那张挺不错的 可这张棒极了
I thought the other one was nice, but this is smashing!
来试试 有小惊喜哦
Try it out. And it has a little surprise.
噢 真是舒服
Ooh. This is comfy.
就是有点太软了
Although it's a little on the soft side.
我更喜欢
I prefer...
哎哟喂
Hello.
噢 噢 噢
Ohh... Ohh... Ohh...
这简直可以让我放弃寻找
This is enough to make me give up me searching
真爱了
for a meaningful relationship.
快起来 是老爸 起来 起来 起来
Oh, quick! Quick! Dad! Get out! Get out! Get out!
行了 典型的男人
Oh, all right! Just like a man!
你得到了满足 就不管我到哪了
Now you've had your fun, you don't care where I am!
好啊 - 嗨 老爸 我有个一个小惊喜要给你
Hey there. - Hi, Dad. I've got a little surprise for you.
这是啥 - 你的新安乐椅
What's that? - It's your new easy chair!
谁能猜到呢
Wow, what do you know about that?
我的旧椅子呢
Where's my old chair?
放储物间了 来吧 试试这个
Place down the storage space. Come on, try this one out.
我很感激你 Frasier
Look, I appreciate this, Frasier,
但这 真的不适合我
but that... It really isn't me.
老爸 老爸 你还没试过呢
Dad, dad, you haven't even sat in it yet.
来吧 快来坐下 Martin Crane
Come on, come on down, Martin Crane.
简直令人作呕
That's disgusting!
还是别了 Frasier 很对不起 但我很老套
No no, look, Frasier, I'm sorry, but, you know, I'm a creature of habit.
我宁愿要回我的旧椅子
I think I'd rather have my old chair back.
老爸 为什么呢 这张椅子
Oh, dad. But why? I mean, this chair is a
比老的那个舒服多了而且有治疗功效
lot more comfortable than the old one and it's therapeutic.
我知道 可是我不喜欢真皮 你明白吗
I know, I just never cared for leather, you know?
天气热的时候会被黏住 也不能穿着短裤坐
You stick to it in hot weather, you can't sit in it in shorts.
热得我一身汗 黑色很吸热
It makes my back sweat. Black's hot.
很抱歉 可是我无法习惯这张椅子
I'm sorry, I just couldn't get used to it in this chair.
好吧 老爸 没关系 重要的是你至少和它
All right, dad, fine. The important thing is
和平共处了整整十五秒钟 Leo
that you lived with it for a full 15 seconds. Leo!
Leo 请你把Crane先生的旧座椅搬回来
Leo, we need you to bring Mr Crane's chair back in here.
不行 做不到 被盗了 有人把它偷走了 - 啥
No, can't do. Fish 'n' Chips. Someone took it. - What?
你是说有人闯入了我的储物间
Are you saying someone broke into my storage space
还偷走了我爸的椅子
and stole my father's chair?
储物间
Storage space?
我让你把椅子放到那里 你是放在那里的吧
That's where I told you to put it! You did put it there, didn't you?
不是又像上周二一样吧
Oh, man, not another day like last Tuesday.
我的椅子在哪里 Leo
Where is my chair, Leo?
我把它搬到垃圾箱旁边 有人偷走了
I took it down to the dumpster, someone snagged it.
挺不厚道的 我差点就自己留着了
It's pretty bitchy, you know. I almost kept it myself.
你把我的椅子扔了 这下你满意了 它一去不返了
You threw my chair away! You happy now? It's gone.
Leo 你必须要找到那张椅子
Listen, Leo. You have got to find that chair.
我不管你用什么方法
I don't care what you have to do.
号♥召整栋楼的人 搜查左邻右舍
Call the entire building. Search the neigborhood.
总之要找到我爸的椅子
Just find my father's chair!
"扔椅子 拿椅子 找椅子"
"Dump the chair, get the chair, find the chair."
当我男仆吗 - 没错
Am I the building lackey? - YES!
那好吧
Oh, OK.
既然没人想要这个的话 可以放在我的房♥间里啊
Well, if no one's going to want this, we could put it in my room.
晚点再说吧 你俩先谈谈
Maybe later. You two talk it over.
这下达到你的目的了吧
Well, that could not gonna work out any better for you,
自我搬进来那天起
could it? You've been trying to get rid of that chair
你就想扔掉那张椅子
from the day I moved in here!
老爸 你应该至少有一点点感激吧
Dad, you could at least show a little gratitude.
我不是为了自己才这么做的 是为了你啊
I didn't do this for me. I did it for you.
少来这套
Like hell!
你说得好像是我故意把椅子弄丢似的
You're acting like I lost the chair on purpose?
我告诉你 那张椅子是这房♥子里
Hey, let me tell you something. That chair was the only thing
唯一让我感觉舒服的东西
that made me feel comfortable in this house,
让我觉得这也许可以是我的家
that maybe feel maybe this was my home too.
胡扯 自从你来到这里
Oh, boloney! Ever since you got here,
我一直在想尽办法让你觉得舒适
all I'm trying to do is to make you comfortable.
真不明白为什么我要自找麻烦
I don't know but why I bothered. I mean,
谁都知道Martin Crane不喜欢
everybody knows that Martin Crane
牛皮革 他更喜欢胶带
doesn't like calfskin! He prefers duct tape!
以及食物残渣
And food crumbs!
来吧 再往上面
There we are. And let's have
洒些啤酒 来吧 何乐而不为啊
a little dribble of beer while we're at it! Why not? There! Delightful!
别忘了 最重要的是
Let's not forget, to top it all off,
再来点狗毛 如何
just the slightest bit of dog hair, hmm?
我想你接下来就该把Eddie扔垃圾箱边上了
I suppose you got to be throwing Eddie out by the dumpster next?
老爸 你别纠结了
Oh, dad, I don't want you to carry on this way.
这是一张用了二十五年的坏椅子
We're after all talking about a 25-year-old broken-down chair!
你要是不喜欢这张
If you don't like this chair,
我给你买♥♥张新的 你想要哪张都行
I'll get you another one, any chair you want!
好 我就告诉你我想要哪张
All right, I'll tell you what chair I want.
我想要那张坐在上面
I want the chair I was sitting in
看着尼尔阿姆斯特朗在月球上面踏出第一步
when I watched Neil Armstrong take his first step on the Moon,
看着第十♥八♥届♥奥林匹克运动会上
and when the US hockey team beat the Russians
美国曲棍球队打败了俄♥国♥队的椅子
in the Eigteenth Olympics.
我想要那张某晚坐在上面
I want the chair I was sitting in the night
你打电♥话♥说我有了一个孙子的椅子
you called me to tell me I had a grandson.
那张许多个晚上 你母亲
I want the chair I was in all those nights when your mother used to
用她的一个吻
wake me up with a kiss
来唤醒在电视前睡着的我的椅子
after I'd fallen asleep in front of the television.
你知道吗 我仍然会在上面睡着
You know, I still fall asleep in it.
时不时地 当我醒来
And every once in a while when I wake up
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表