"See you got a badge there." "Oh, yeah!"
够狡猾吧 - 是啊
Pretty slick, huh? - Yeah.
爸 其实没必要缩短我们的行程
You know, dad, no reason to cut our trip short.
地图上来看 我们离黄石公园不远
According to this map, we're not that far from Yellowstone.
我一直都想见识一下忠实泉 - 我也是
Oh, I always wanted to see Old Faithful. - Me, too.
如果你想来一次真正的冒险
Yeah, if you want a real adventure,
我们可以先把这两个睡美人送回家
we can drop these two Sleeping Beauties off home first.
你说真的 只有咱俩 单独去 - 是啊
Do you mean it, just, just the two of us, alone? - Yeah!
只有你和我 父亲和儿子 - 是啊
Just, just you and me, father and son? - Yeah.
你和我 在黄石公园扎营 就我们俩
Yeah, you and me, camping on in Yellowstone, all alone.
就咱俩
All by ourselves!
呃 就是吧 如果没让Daphne
Well, you know... it, it'd be a shame if
见识下印第安彩绘池 恐怕不太好
Daphne didn't get to see those Indian paint pots.
是啊 当然 - 它们真的是大自然的奇迹
Yes, of course. - Yeah, they are a real miracle of nature.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
把Niles自己留在那小房♥子里
Wouldn't be fair to leave Niles
乱转也不公平
just ramble around the little house all by himself.
Maris还出城了 留他自己太残忍♥了
Maris out of town, that'd be cruel.
是啊 绝对的
Yeah, absolutely.
开车去黄石公园要多久
So, how long do you figure it'll take us to the Yellowstone?
开一整晚的话 明早就能到了
Well, if we drive all night, we'll be there tomorrow.
等他们明早起来
Oh, It'd be a nice surprise for the two of them
绝对是个惊喜
when they wake up in the morning.
我有个更大的惊喜
Yeah, I got a better surprise than that.
告诉Daphne我们到墨西哥了
Let's tell Daphne we're in Mexico!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表