Daphne 我一直以来
Oh, Daphne, there's never been any doubt
都把你当做自己人来看的
that I think of you as my equal in every way.
喔 我来开门吧
Oh, I'll get it.
不然呢
Would you?
要不要我通报一下来者姓名
Would you like me to announce your visitor?
开门就行了
Oh, just open the door!
你好啊 Roz - Daphne - 恭喜你哦
Oh, hello, Roz! - Daphne. - Congratulations.
谢谢 我自己都还不敢相信
Oh, thanks. You know, I couldn't believe it myself.
Brad Macnamara欸
Brad Macnamara!
Roz 她想说的是SeaB的提名吧
Roz, I believe she was referring to your SeaB nomination.
不是 我就是想说Brad Macnamara
No, I meant Brad Macnamara.
你说他主持台下面穿不♥穿♥裤子啊
Oh, do you think he wears any pants under that desk?
反正在我家电视上绝对没穿
Not on my TV!
姑娘们 睡衣派对能不能停一下啊 拜托
Girls, can we just cut out the pyjama party, please?
你好 C老先生
Hello, Mr. C.
嘿 Roz 我的女朋友咋样啊
Hey, Roz, how's my girlfriend?
她被提名了喔
Well, she's nominated.
要不要来一杯香槟
How about a glass of champagne?
低调的法国香槟喔
Apparently, it's French and unprepossessing.
Daphne 省点力气吧
Oh, Daphne, save your breath.
就算是箱子里倒出来的 Roz也一定会喝
It could be coming out of a box and Roz would have a glass of it!
我真的很为你骄傲啊 Roz
You know, I must say I'm so proud of you, Roz,
在男人统治的行业里也能得到认可
being recognised in a male-dominated industry.
职业女性的一大步啊
It's one more step forward for working women.
你是我们女性的骄傲
You're a credit to our gender.
谢谢 Daphne
Well, thank you, Daphne.
你提醒我了 你有没有聚拢内衣可以借我
Oh, that reminds me, do you have a push-up bra I could borrow?
我去找找 - 谢谢
I'll go look. - Thanks.
抱歉我突然造访
Listen, I'm sorry to barge in like this
但是有个东西我必须给你看看 Frasier
but I had to show you this, Frasier.
我一个朋友在
I have a friend over at "Broadcast"
<广播电视>杂♥志♥工作
Magazine who sent me a copy.
送了我一本 一整页的广♥告♥
It's a full-page ad.
Wendy Yashiro感谢
'Wendy Yashiro wishes to thank
评委会的提名
the members of the voting committee for her nomination
希望他们能考虑把她选上
'and hopes they consider her for the award.'
这就是个不要脸的自我推销 真是没格调
This is nothing but shameless self-promotion, very bad taste!
可不是嘛 我们的广♥告♥要怎么写
I know! What are we gonna put in our ad?
Wendy Yashiro是你们的竞争对手
Wendy Yashiro's up against you for this award?
我喜欢她 她很漂亮
Oh, I like her - she's a cutie!
你是说我们也要在这上面登广♥告♥吗
You're not suggesting we put our own ad in this thing?
Frasier 我们现在落后
Frasier, we're falling behind,
Mike Sanchez已经在发放他的节目的录音带了
Mike Sanchez has already sent out tapes of his show.
Mike Sanchez 我喜欢他啊
Mike Sanchez? Oh, I like him!
我们也不知道Fletcher Grey要出什么招数
And who knows what Fletcher Grey's doing?
Fletcher Grey啊
Fletcher Grey...!!
谢谢你了 老爸 受不了
Thank you, Dad! Geez!
好吧 只要够格调 还有低调点就行了
Well, all right. I—just as long as it's tasteful and understated.
太好了 我打电♥话♥给我朋友
Great. I will call my friend
让她们帮忙想些点子
and I'll have him work something up for us.
等一下 等一下 如果我们真的想出挑
No, wait a minute, wait a minute. If we really want to stand out,
干嘛跟着他们登无聊的广♥告♥呢
why run another boring old ad?
我们应该独树一帜 与众不同
We should do something different, something unique.
我听说去年的赢家搞了一个大型的鸡尾酒会
Hey, I heard last year's winner threw a big cocktail party.
行 这个也可以
OK, we can do that, but we should do
不过我们得做些
something else, something to keep our names
让他们记住我们的事情
in their minds. You know what I mean?
我知道了 送礼物 从蒂凡尼的商品目录里找
Uh, I know, personalized gifts from... the new Tiffany's catalogue!
喔 这主意好
Ooh, that's good! that's good!.
他们有一个特别好看的烟盒
I saw the most incredible cigarette cases in here.
不不 烟盒不行
No, No, no cigarette cases,
烟盒给人的感觉不好 这个银质酒瓶不错
that sends out a bad message. Ooh, how about a silver flask?
我们知道你会同意的 Roz
We've already got your vote, Roz.
等一下 我对娱乐圈了解不多
Hold on a minute, look, I might not know anything about show business,
但是你们这样给手握权力的人送礼物
but when you start sending out gifts to people who
这就叫做贿赂啦
can do something for you, that's called bribery!
这只是对获得提名表示感谢而已
It's a simple thank you for a nomination!
你这么想最好
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
但如果要贿赂才能得奖
Because if I had to give somebody a gift to get an award,
这个奖根本不值得去争取
it's not worth having.
你还不如直接去卖♥♥奖杯的地方买♥♥一个给自己呢
Might as well just go on down to the trophy store and buy one yourself.
我真的很想得奖 - 我也是
I really want that award. - Me, too.
把目录拿过来
Get that catalogue!
群众基础更深厚
你到底进不进去
Well, are you coming in or not?
老爸 这是我的重要时刻
Dad, this is a big moment for me.
我想沉浸其中(喝个够)
I want to drink it in.
我也是 吧台在哪
Me, too. Where's the bar?
等一下 我这鞋子痛死了
Hey, not so fast. Me shoes are killing me!
真是恨这双鞋
I hate these shoes.
就不该让那个售货员说服我买♥♥这鞋
I should never have let that sales girl talk me into getting them.
你穿着很好看啊 - 真的吗
They look real good on you, though. - You think so?
Crane医生 我是Bob Peterson评委会的
Dr. Crane. Bob Peterson, voting committee.
你好 Bob
Oh, hi, Bob.
我就是想来祝你今晚好运
Look, I just wanted to wish you good luck tonight.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你送我的浴袍 - 没什么啦
Oh, and thanks for the bathrobe. - Oh... nothing!
每个人刚洗完澡出来都会冷的嘛
People get out of the shower, they're cold!
嘿 Crane医生 手表很好看喔
Hey, Dr. Crane, love the watch!
谢谢 小事一桩 长得跟我挺像的不是吗
It's nothing, really. It's a pretty good likeness of me though, isn't it?
我们能坐下了吗 我真的站不住了
Can we please sit down? I have got to sit down.
Daphne 我们是八号♥桌 这不是我们那桌
Daphne, we're at table eight. This isn't our table!
现在是了
It is now!
那不是Fletcher Grey嘛
Hey, isn't that Fletcher Grey?
我想是的
Oh yes, I believe it is.
天啊 你还真是做了挺充分的准备
Oh boy, you really got your work cut out for you here.
我跟你说 这个人绝对是出类拔萃
Let me tell you, that guy is a class act!
我听他的节目都有20年了
I been listening to him for twenty years.
一般我不会这样 但我要去和他握手
You know, I don't usually do this, but I'm gonna go shake his hand.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
Roz 我的共同提名人
Oh, Roz. There's my fellow nominee.
Frasier 送礼物真是个好主意
Frasier, those gifts were such a great idea.
大家都在讨论礼物的事
Everybody's talking about them.
你看到代客泊车那块牌子上没
I know. Did you see the valet parking board?
一半的钥匙扣都是我们送的
Half the key chains there are ours!
Frasier 今天晚上对我来说很重要
Look, Frasier, this is a very big night for me.
所以求你 求你不要嘲笑我带的男伴
So please, please don't spoil it by making fun of who I brought.
你不是要带Brad Macnamara来的嘛
I thought you were bringing Brad Macnamara.
本来是 但是他突然被叫去报道一个大新闻
Well I was. But he got called out on a story the last minute.
有家医院着火了
Some hospital went up in flames.
你见过有比我更倒霉的人吗
Do you know anyone who has worse luck than I do?
嗨 Crane医生
Hi, Dr. Crane.
嗨 Noel
Oh, hi, Noel.
Noel Shempsk是你的男伴
Noel Shempsky's your date?
提醒一下 Crane医生 如果你以后再被提名
Uh, tip, Dr. Crane? If you're ever nominated again,
三个街区外有一个停车场是用计时器的
there's a metered parking lot three blocks away,
六点以后没人管哦
they don't check after 6.00!
车钥匙给你 等会你开车送我回家
Oh, um... here are the car keys, so you can drive us home.
我有夜盲症
I have night blindness.
我希望我也有
I wish I did.
你好 我是Noel - 很高兴认识你
Hi. I'm Noel. - Nice to meet you.
能帮我揉揉脚么 - Daphne
Can you rub me feet? - Oh, Daphne!
晚上好 各位
Good evening, everybody.
Niles 感谢你能来
Oh, hi, Niles! Thank you so much for coming!
我知道你对这个奖的想法
I know how you feel about
也不喜欢晚上来市中心
this award and about coming downtown after dark.
别傻了 你是我哥哥
Don't be silly, you're my brother.
这种盛会我才不会错过呢
I wouldn't miss a gala affair like this.
你好啊 Daphne
Hello, Daphne.
能帮我揉揉脚吗
Can you rub me feet?
求之不得 - Niles
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表