我们真的已经变得如此势利了吗
Have we really become such snobs?
你没看见别人把老爸逼得要
You don't see anyone else driving
到外面去喝酒吧
their father out into this street to drink, do you?
Niles 我们得跟老爸道歉 - 没错
Niles, we've got to apologise to Dad. - You're right.
让他在公爵酒吧冷静一会儿
We'll give him a couple of hours to cool down over at Duke's.
等他到家的时候 我们再解决这件事
And then when he gets home, we'll, we'll settle this thing.
必须的 我们刚才真是糟糕
Absolutely. We've been just horrid.
Frasier 你觉不觉得我们失去了
Frasier do you think we've actually lost
欣赏简单东西的能力
the ability to appreciate the simple things -
牛排 土豆 配料
steak, potatoes, fixings?
恐怕如此
I'm afraid so.
这是不错的食物
The thing is, this is...this is good food.
虽不高档 但是是不错的 健康的美国食物
I mean it's not too fancy, but it's good, wholesome American fare.
Fraiser 作为对老爸的敬意
You know, Frasier, as a tribute to Dad,
我们应该坐在这儿把东西吃光
I think we should sit here until we have cleaned our plates.
你愿意的话 我也愿意
Well, I'm game if you are.
我们要证明我们不是势利眼
We're going to prove we are not snobs.
绝对的
Absolutely.
Frasier 快看谁来了
Frasier, look who's here.
吃光它
Eat your food.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表