是的 她问 这些
Yeah! She asked, "Are these
瑞典肉丸是你见过最脏乱差的东西吗
Swedish meatballs the messiest thing you've ever seen?"
然后我说 不 实际上 - 爸 拜托
And I said "No, as a matter of fact - Dad, please!
好好好 别跟着我了 我不需要保姆
All right all right, but stop shadowing me! I don't need a nursemaid!
好好好 要是你跟我保证好 那就太好了
All right, if you give me your word, that's good enough for me.
看着他
Watch him!
嘿 Niles - 你好 - 你也许记不得我
Hi, Niles. - Oh Hello - You may not remember me...
当然记得的
Of course I remember you!
你能帮个忙看下那个拿着拐杖的先生吗
Would you be a love and watch that man with a cane.
大家
Everyone!
Crane医生
Dr Crane?
我是Martha Paxton - 当然 您还能是谁啊
I'm Martha Paxton. - Of course. Who else could you be?
欢迎来我的沙龙
Welcome to my salon.
大家 大家请注意
Everyone, everyone your attention please!
让我们欢迎我们的贵宾
Let's welcome our guest of honour,
著名艺术家 Martha Paxton
the renowned artist, Martha Paxton!
要我帮您拿您的 披风
May I take your...poncho?
不必 我在派对上从来不脱披风
No, I never take it off at parties.
好让我有理由不必和人握手
Gives me an excuse not to shake hands with people.
奇妙的主意
How delightfully eccentric.
那您可得和我弟弟Niles打个招呼 Niles
You must meet my brother Niles. Oh, Niles!
Paxton女士 我是Niles Crane博士
Ms Paxton? Dr Niles Crane.
能和您握手真是荣幸
It's an honour to shake your hand.
能握您任何东西都是一种荣幸
Well, to shake anything of yours is an honour.
那么 你把我的画挂在哪里
Now, where did you hang my painting?
我总是好奇想知道 人们怎样忍♥受我的作品
I was always curious to know how people live with my work.
忍♥受我的作品 我爱死这个说法了
"Live with my work." I love that phrase.
要是您乐意 这边请
If you would, right this way, please.
这里对于一幅完美的作品
I think this is the perfect spot
是一个理想的观赏点 天啊
for an ideal viewing. Oh, God...
为了这一刻 我已等待许久
I've waited so long for this moment.
我这就后退 让您描绘您的作品
I'm just going to stand back, let you describe your work,
绿色挽歌♥ 用您的话说
"Elegy In Green," In your own words.
您这种暗含着色彩却从不依赖于色彩的方式
The way you insinuate the palette but never lean on it.
您已经完全抓住了我们这一代时代精神
You've captured the Zeitgeist of our generation!
超完美的作品
It's the most perfect canvas.
能注视着它都让我万分荣幸
It has ever been my privilege I've gazed upon.
谁能想象 是什么给了您灵感创作了这样的作品
I mean, one can only imagine what inspired you to paint it!
这不是我画的
I didn't paint it.
当然 不是你画的 是你创造的 你孕育了它
Well, of course you didn't. You created it, you gave birth to it.
这画跟我没有任何关系
I didn't do anything to it.
我从来没有见过这幅画
I never saw this painting before in my whole life.
你还以为是我会让你难堪吗
And you thought I was gonna embarrass you.
我很喜欢你那个叫Roz的朋友 - 啥
I really liked your friend, Roz. - What?
Roz 今晚派对上的 大美女 有机会约出去啊
Roz, at the party tonight. Nice gal. What a chance go out.
长得漂亮 酒量又好
She's great-looking and she can really hold her liquor.
爸爸 你介意吗
Dad, you mind?
我刚刚度过了人生中最丢人的一个夜晚
I've suffered the most humiliating evening in my life.
我被玩弄了 罪魁祸首就是 这幅画
I've been made a fool of by this...this thing.
虽然我只是一个来自曼彻斯特的姑娘
You know, I may be just a girl from Manchester,
但是我得告诉你
but I have to tell you.
即使他不是Paxton画的 我也还是很喜欢它
Even though it's not a Paxton, I really like that picture.
我一看到它就喜欢上了
I like it the minute I saw it.
在我知道Martha Paxton是谁之前就喜欢上了
I liked it before I even knew who Martha Paxton was
而且老实说 那女人好像没洗澡
and, quite frankly, I don't think that woman bathes.
趁着还有机会多看几眼
Well, enjoy it while you can,
我明天一早
because the first thing in the morning
就把它退到艺术品商那
this is going back to the dealer where I bought it.
我要拿回我的钱
I'm demanding my money back.
没人能占Frasier Crane的便宜
No one is gonna take advantage of Frasier Crane!
Frasier 你不必为此难过
Oh, listen Frasier. You can't upset about this.
让我去帮你退掉吧
Maybe I should return it for you.
爸爸 很感谢你的提议
Oh well dad, I appreciate the gesture,
但是 真的 老实说 你对艺术有啥了解呢
but really I mean what do you know about the art world?
明显和你差不多
Apparently about as much as you do.
我可以看见你眼中的热爱
I can see the love in your eyes.
你想要拥有这幅画 - 你是画廊的店主吗
You must have this painting. - Are you the owner?
是 是我的 我是Philip Hayson
Yes, I am, Philip Hayson.
您好 我是Frasier Crane医生
How do you do? I'm Dr Frasier Crane.
我有点 - 不是吧
I have a little... - No,
不会是广播台的那个Frasier Crane医生吧
not the Dr Frasier Crane from the radio?
不才 正是在下
Guilty, yes.
我和我太太超爱听你的节目
My wife and I love your show.
你走之前能给我签个名吗
Could I have your autograph before you go?
乐意之至 说起签名
It would be my pleasure. But speaking of autographs,
我有点关于这幅画的小问题
I have a small problem with this painting.
我很乐意听一听
I'm really distress to hear that.
来杯酒如何 - 事实上我
Would you like a glass of wine? - Well actually I ...
去年我和我太太去卢瓦尔河谷旅游
My wife and I toured the Loire Valley last year
我们忍♥不住买♥♥了四箱这个
and we couldn't resist buying four cases of this.
那是相当棒 希望你喜欢
It's quite extraordinary. I hope you like it.
我不是来喝酒的 - 就一下 试一口
I'd rather not have any wine... - Just a moment, just try...
相当不错 尤其后味
Oh, that's rather nice, it finishes well.
真的不错 还想再来一点吗
Very well. Would you like more?
不用了 谢谢 回到我的问题
No, thank you. Getting back to my problem.
最近我办了一场小型晚会
I recently gave a small but elegance soiree
Martha Paxton出席了
which Martha Paxton was attended you see.
然后她告诉我这不是她的作品
And she told me that this painting was not her work.
天啊 我都能想象那有多尴尬
Oh dear, I can imagine how embarrassing that must be.
我想你不能 Hayson先生
I doubt it you can't Mr Hayson.
叫我Philip 让我们在
Please, Philip. Let's take a look at that
光线亮一点的地方看看
in a slightly better light, shall we?
我记得 真是太美了 - 是的
Oh, yes, I remember this. This is breathtaking. - Yes well.
Ronald Diane 你们能立马过来一下吗
Ronald, Diane, will you step in here in a moment please?
你们还记得这幅画挂在这里的时候
Do you remember when this piece was in the gallery,
谁见了都想买♥♥
everyone who saw it wanted it?
是的 这是件很特殊的作品
Yes, it's a very special piece.
Chitcherelli夫人发现它被卖♥♥掉的时候
Mrs Chitcherelli was heartbroken
心都碎了 - 是吗
when it's sold. - Oh yes?
是的 我想她确实心碎了但这不是Paxton的作品
Yes, I'm sure she was but you see it's not a Paxton.
这里标明了是Paxton的 这个签名
It says here that it is a Paxton. The signature...
Martha Paxton说的那不是她的作品
Martha Paxton says it's not a Paxton!
Martha 她最近如何呢
Oh, Martha! How is the old dear?
我跟她可有一段有一段过往呢
She and I go back a long way.
她还是 - 还跟克里米亚矮瓜一样光溜溜的
Is she still...? - As a Crimean short melon, yes.
您想再来点酒吗
Would you like a little more wine?
我不要酒 我要说说这幅画
No, I don't want any wine, I want to discuss this painting.
我也想的 来点布里奶酪
So want I. Maybe some brie?
不 我不要奶酪
No, I don't, I don't want any brie.
我想要退钱
I want my money back!
那事情就变得有些棘手了
Oh well, that's where things might just get a bit prickly.
您知道我们Hayson画廊有严格规定
Well you see we have a strict policy here,
所有商品概不退还
the Hayson gallery. All sales are final.
但是这个情况 你得有个例外
But in this case you'll make an exception.
我爱莫能助啊
I'd love to but I can't.
可这是伪造的啊
But it's a forgery.
要真的是的话 还真仿得不错啊
If it is, it's a damn good one.
够了 简单地说 我要退钱
Alright, I'll make this simple, I want my money.
你肯定想要啊
I'm sure you do.
我知道你在干嘛 你在操控我
Oh, I know what you're doing. You are handlling me.
你赞同我的每一句话 希望我感到厌烦就走了
You're agreeing with everything I say, hoping I'll tire and go away.
随你怎么说 - 我不敢相信
Whatever you say. - I don't believe it.
你在耍我 你在耍我
You're shining me on! You're shining me on!
公平在哪里 正义在哪里
Where is the fairness? Where is the justice?
Crane医生 如果你在世界上看到了正义
Dr Crane, if you ever find justice in this world,
记得告诉我一声 好吗
let me know, will you?
现在 要是没事 我还有事要忙
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do.
啥 是不是一箱新鲜出炉的伦勃朗作品到了
What? Did a crate of freshly painted Rembrandts just arrive?
混♥蛋♥ 你们别想这样就算了
Danm it! You're not getting away with this.
我不会罢休的 不会罢休的
I am not leaving! I am not leaving!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表