'Well, the other night, I couldn't
所以我开车路过她家
get her on the phone. So I drove by her house,
我看见她和一个开着黑色宝马的男人说话
'and I saw her parked outside talking to some guy in a black BMW.'
你看清那个人的长相了吗
Did you, er, get a good look at the guy?
没有那晚太黑了 我觉得我犯了个大错
'No, it was too dark. I think I made a big mistake, Doc.
你觉得我应该恳求她重新接纳我吗
Did you think I should ask her to take me back? '
不 我的意思是
No! I mean, what I mean is...
不 Marco你不是想要回你前女友
No. Marco, you don't want your ex-girlfriend back -
你只是不想让别人占有她 对不对
You just don't want anybody else to have her. Isn't that true?
我 - 绝对是这样的 这叫嫉妒Marco
Well, I... ' - No, it's called "Jealousy". Marco.
你得停止监视你前女友
Now you've got to stop spying on your ex-girlfriend
继续你的生活
and get on with your life.
借用我书中的话 搬去个新城市 新的州
Borrow a page from my book: Move to a new city. A new state.
找出为何人们都在谈论匹兹堡
Find out why everyone's talking about Pittsburgh!
广♥告♥过后我们马上回来
We'll be right back after these messages.
怎么了
What?
谢谢你来接我 - 不客气
'Thanks for coming to get me, Niles.' - No problem, Frasier.
我车技如何
只是绕个几里路 而且还是高峰期
Just a few miles out of my way. At rush hour.
但是我不介意 真的
But I didn't mind, really.
给了我一个听你节目的机会
Gave me a chance to listen to your show.
我明白了
I see.
我只想问你一个问题
I just have one question for you.
你能老实告诉我你给Marco的建议
Can you honestly tell me that your advice gave to Marco
是为了他好而不是为了你自己好吗
was based on his best interests, and not on your own?
这是个有趣的问题 我告诉你 我不在乎
That's an interesting question, Niles, and I tell you something I don't care.
我在热恋 我不在乎
I'm in love, and I don't care.
Catherine 现在是我的 我进垒 Marco出局
Catherine is mine now. I'm in and Marco's out.
你疯了 - 也许吧 但是你刚闯红灯了
You're insane! - Perhaps, but you just ran a stop sign.
现在我们在十字路口了 - 噢
Now we're in the middle of intersection! - Oh!
Niles 我好久没有过这种感觉了
I tell you, Niles, I haven't felt this way in ages.
有种很激动的 我 我觉得很小鹿乱撞
There's an excitement about this. I... I feel tingly.
你的胃对这件事是怎么看的 - 我的胃
What does your stomach have to say about this? - My stomach?
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I'm talking about.
从孩童时起 你只要做有悖良心的事
Ever since you were a child, if you gonna approached a breach of ethics,
就会反胃 最后你会真的生病
you'd get queasy. Eventually you get physically sick.
至少在遇见道德问题时
Well, At least when it came to ethics
我不会无缘无故地流鼻血
I didn't get spontaneous nosebleeds.
记得我们从咱妈的零钱包里偷钱那次
Remember the time we lifted that dollar bill from Mom's change purse,
我们回树屋时留下一路恶心液体
we left quite a gruesome trail back to the tree house that day.
但是 Niles你证实了我的观点
But, you see, Niles, you've proved my point.
我丝毫没有觉得反胃 我可好了
I'm not the least bit queasy, I'm fine.
我的脑袋 我的心脏
My head, my heart,
我的肠胃系统 它们都在叫唤着
my gastrointestinal system, it all shout the same thing,
一切都好
"It's OK!"
Niles 这是新车吗
Niles, is this a new car?
是的 是我的病人帮忙在租约上打了大折
Yes, actually it is. A patient of mine got me a huge break on a lease.
Frasier 你有手帕吗
Frasier, do you have a handkerchief?
强制性场景
这是我吃过最好吃的马赛鲑鱼
Mm, that was the most delicious Salmon Marseille I've ever tasted it.
你应该尝尝我的鲑鱼"迷人夜晚"
Well, you should try my Salmon "Enchanted Evening".
你还真敢说啊
Tell me you didn't say that.
喝了拉菲有点难自控了
Oh, it was just the Lafite talking.
拉菲 别让我乱来啊
Lafite, don't fail me now!
别闹了
Oh, stop, stop!
你有在厨房♥嘿♥咻♥过吗
So... have you ever made love in the kitchen?
碗洗完了
Well, the, uh... dishes are done.
噢 嗯
Oh! Mm!
咦
Ewww! '
你怎么了
What? What's matter?
对不起 我突然感觉到有点反胃
I'm sorry, I'm suddenly feeling a little queasy. I...
也许我不习惯在厨房♥做
Maybe I'm just not a kitchen person.
额
Well, uh...
也许你只是 有点太热了吧
Maybe you're just... A little too warm, huh?
是吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
是的 就是那样
Yeah, that's it.
你看上去也很热啊 - 我是啊
You look awfully warm too. - Oh, I am! Yes.
天啊 - 哦
Oh, my God! - Oh! Oh!
喔
Ooh!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你介意我们到沙发上做吗
Would you mind if we moved to the sofa?
我在按♥摩♥椅上没法♥正♥常发挥
I won't be outperformed by a Barcalounger.
噢
Oh... Oh!
这样好多了
This is better.
确实是
Oh, it is. Mm...
嗯
Mm...
咦
Ewww!
啊
Ah...
怎么了 我弄痛你了吗
What? Was I kneeling on you?
我得吸点新鲜空气 你还好吧
I need some fresh air. Are you OK?
我很好
I'm fine.
该死的 不是鱼的问题
Oh, damn, it wasn't the fish!
可能是因为那只飞来飞去的虫子
You know there's a bug going round.
不是虫子的事 - 那到底是什么问题
It's not a bug. - What is it, then?
是我们
It's us.
每次我们肌肤相亲接吻 我就反胃
Every time we touch and kiss, I get queasy.
你是说你一想到我们嘿♥咻♥
Well, are you telling me that the thought of making love
就反胃想吐吗
to me makes you sick to your stomach?
是的 但别在意
Yes, but don't take it personally.
不是你的错 是我的错
It's... It's not you, it's me.
每次我将要穿破道德底线 就感到恶心
Every time I come close to breaching my ethics, I end up getting sick.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
Marco今天打进节目说
Marco called in the show today and he said
想要挽回你
he was thinking about getting back with you.
我告诉他不要 - 所以呢
I told him not to. - So?
现在我感觉也许我这么说
Now I just have a feeling that Maybe I told him that
不是为他好而是为了我的私欲
not because it's good for him but because it was good for me.
Frasier
Oh, Frasier!
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
我在乎 任何称职的精神病医生都会在乎
I care. Any psychiatrist worth his salt would care.
这就是我们为何不跟
That's why we don't get
病人扯上关系 或是病人的女友
involved with our patients. Or their girlfriends.
你的意思是要跟我分手吗 - 我不想
Are you saying you want to break up with me? - I don't want to.
但我必须 如果不这么做 我就会吐得你满鞋都是
I have to. If I don't, I'll throw up all over your shoes.
这也太难以置信了
I can't believe this is happening.
分手这事对你来说也太容易了
God, how can this be so easy for you?
容易 这让我难受死了
Easy? This is killing me!
你认为我不想把你抱起来
You think I don't want pick you up right now
抬到那张椅子上
and carry you over to that Eames classic
向你展示那为何是全球最佳设计椅子
and show you why it's the best-engineered chair in the world!
那你为何不这么做 - 我告诉你了 我不行
Why don't you, then? - I told you, I can't!
我说什么也不能让你回心转意了吗
Oh! And nothing I can say will change your mind?
对不起
I'm sorry.
那谢谢你啦 Crane医生
Well, thank you, Dr Crane!
你先是搞砸了我跟Marco的感情 现在你又甩了我
First you screw things up with Marco and now you're dumping me!
天啊 我竟想要和你嘿♥咻♥
God, and to think I was going to have sex with you!
而且是很热情似火的那种
And it was going to be hot.
是你见所未见闻所未闻的
Oh, like you've never had before!
我说的是要让你
I'm talking steamy,
汗流浃背 邻居不断地敲墙
sweat dripping down your back, neighbours pounding on the walls.
在48个州都违法的那种嘿♥咻♥
Illegal in 48 states kind of sex!
但是 你不会有事的 你今晚不是自己一个
But, hey. You're OK. You won't be alone tonight.
因为你还有你的道德感
No, you've got your ethics!
噢
Oh!
随便说一下
Oh, by the way,
鱼做得很干
The fish was dry.
这招也太下三滥了
Oh, that was a cheap shot!
我是多么的嫉妒你 Eddie 你面对的最大的问题是
How I envy you, Eddie. The biggest questions you face are:
谁带我散步 谁喂我
"Who's going to walk me? Who's going to feed me?"
这种快乐我是还有40年才能享受到了
I won't know that kind of joy for another 40 years.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表