你们该意识到这一切
you have to realise that it all boils down
无关奖项
to the fact that it's not about awards,
无关嘉奖 而是你做出的努力
it's not about accolades, it's about a body of work.
如果你可以对着镜子说 你做得已经够好了
If you can look yourself in the mirror and say you've done a good job,
那就足够了
that's all that matters.
如果你能做到 奖项就随他去吧
If you can do that, let the awards fall where they may.
这么多提名 次次都擦身而过
Wow! All those nominations, nothing to show for it.
他还能抬头挺胸 面带微笑地走出去
He still walks out of here with head held high, and a smile on his face.
我再也没机会被提名SeaB奖了
I'm never gonna get nominated for a SeaB again.
别这样 Roz - 我说真的 没机会了
Oh, come on, Roz. - I mean it, I'm not.
别哭啊
Oh, no.
这个世界不是赢家就是输家 我是那个输家
The world's full of winners and losers, and I'm just a loser!
如果你真的是输家我才不会跟你一起呢
Aw, now, I wouldn't be with you if you were a loser.
别这样 我们是一个团队
Come on, we're a team.
我们不赢奖赢到手软是不会停下来的
Look, before we're done, we're gonna win lots of these things.
我们是好伙伴 好朋友
You and I are amigos, compadres.
听我说 如果我不看到你脸上出现笑容
OK? Now, listen, I'm not going to leave your side
是不会离开你的
till I see a little smile on that face.
Crane医生
Dr. Crane?
我很爱听你的节目
I really love your show and I was
我在想 您是否赏脸跟我喝一杯
just wondering, would you like to have a drink with me?
让我看看脸上有笑容没
Do I see the beginning of a little smile?
去吧 - 谢谢 Roz
Oh, go ahead. - Thanks, Roz.
你的名字挺特别的嘛
So, uh, that's a very interesting name you have.
你是说"SeaB小姐"吗
You mean "Miss SeaB"?
呃 其实 我 呃 是的
Well, actually, I, uh... yeah.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表