Lilith isn't sending Frederick. - What? Why not?
他得去过一生人只有一次机会的
Oh apparently he has this once-in-life-time opportunity for
"伟大"圣诞节
an "incredible" Christmas.
她的一个朋友在奥地利租了个房♥子
A Friend of hers has rented a home in Austria.
怎么不在美国过节啊
What's the matter with the good old U.S.A.?
那房♥子是"音乐之声"的拍摄地
Well, apparently it's the same house that they filmed "The Sound Of Music"
那是Freddie最喜欢的电影
in and that happens to be Freddie's favorite movie.
Julie Andrews会跟萨尔茨堡唱诗班合唱
Well, Julie Andrews is singing with the Salzburg Choral
然后他们会和她共进晚餐
They're having dinner with her afterwards.
还有坐马拉雪橇
And there'll be some nonsense about a horse-driven sleigh ride
和乘热气球穿越阿尔卑斯
through the snow, and a toboggan, and a balloon trip through the Alps,
回程的时候还会
and apparently on their way back they're gonna
在欧洲迪斯尼玩一整天
spend an entire day at Euro-Disneyland!
在木屋那有个老树桩
Well, up at the cabin, there's an old
那边的小孩蛮喜欢踢的
stump that the local children seem to enjoy kicking.
你知道你得让他去
You know you have to let him go, don't you?
我当然得让他去
Well of course I have to let him go.
谢谢你指出来你知道什么是对的
Thank you for pointing out that you know what's right.
我就是确认下你是否知道
Hey! I was just making sure that you did, that's all.
离开你我可怎么活下去呀 - 别吵了
Oh how would I ever live without you? - Now, now, boys. That's enough.
Crane医生 让Frederick去证明你是个好父亲
Dr. Crane, you're being a good father, letting Frederick go.
没错 但不意味着你的圣诞节就毁了
That's right. But it doesn't to have ruin your Christmas.
是啊 一起装饰圣诞树吧
Yeah. Come on, let's finish decorating the Christmas tree.
我从仓库拿了些不错的灯泡
I brought up the good lights from the storage room.
爸爸 我今年不想用那些灯了
Oh dad, you know, I don't wanna use those lights this year.
我昨天买♥♥了这个
I picked up these just yesterday.
红辣椒
Chilli peppers?
这个可流行了
Yes. They're very fashionable.
但是辣椒一点圣诞节气氛都没有
But chilli peppers aren't Christmas!
苏格兰松树跟假雪花也不是啊
Well, for that matter, neither are scotch pines or snow ornaments.
你要深究的话 伯利恒可是在沙漠里
For God's sakes, if you want to be technical, Bethlehem was in the desert.
是嘛 那我们弄棵棕榈树好了
Fine, why don't we just decorate a palm tree?
我不需要你的讽刺
I don't need your sarcasm!
我一直用那些灯泡 - 爸爸
But I always use those lights! - Dad, dad...
这是我的房♥子 我的装饰品
This is my house, these are my decorations,
这个圣诞节就不能有一样东西如我所愿吗
just once, could I have just one thing that I wanted this Christmas?
我知道你不高兴Frederick的事
Hey, look. Wait a minute. I know you're upset about Freddie,
但是别冲着我来
but don't take it out on me.
现在你又成了精神科专家了吗 - 我不管了
Oh fine. Now you're the psychiatrist? - I give up.
去用这玩意装饰吧 用你的辣椒
Go ahead decorate the thing. Use your chillie pepers!
我现在不想用了
Oh, I don't want them any more!
别啊 继续
Go ahead! Use 'em!
不如我们挂几个小萝卜
Why don't... you know maybe we could hang a few radishes,
顶上放个西兰花好了
put a nice broccoli on top!
我希望你们在木屋不会这样闹
I hope you two aren't going to be behaving this way up at the cabin.
我们不会的 因为我不去了
Oh, we won't! Because I'm not going to the cabin!
你不去木屋
What do you mean, you're not going to the cabin?
那你去哪
Where the hell are you going?
我就在这呆着
I'm staying right here.
你可不能一个人过圣诞节啊
Well, you can't stay alone on Christmas.
我决定替Bulldog的班了
I've decided to fill in for Bulldog!
这样至少有个人能过个快乐的圣诞节
At least somebody will have a Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐
Well, merry Christmas! - Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas! - Merry Christmas!
Roz 对不起我不知道
Roz, Roz... I'm sorry I didn't realize when
我自愿圣诞节工作
I volunteered to work on Christmas that
会打乱你的计划
I would ruin your plans for the day, I...
求你别生气 - 生什么气
Please don't be mad. - Mad, what for?
我妈妈一路从威斯康辛坐飞机过来
My mother just flew all the way in from Wisconsin
就是为了今天能陪我
to be here with me today.
而我呢 却在圣诞节回到这个恶心的地方
But instead, I'm back in this stinking hellhole on Christmas day,
就为了等着地球上最孤独绝望的人
when only the loneliest and most depressed people
有可能打电♥话♥过来
on the planet would ever call in!
但是看看 你为了我打扮的真帅
But look how nice you made yourself look for me?!
Roz 试着从我的角度看看这件事
Roz, try to see this thing from my position.
我见不到儿子 还跟我爸吵的很凶
I couldn't see my son. I had a terrible fight with my father.
这个圣诞节真是没法过了 然后我想
I was facing a horrible Christmas. And then I thought,
也许通过帮助别人渡过难关
you know what, maybe if I try to help other people through their troubles ,
也能让我渡过自己的苦难
it might get me through mine.
我觉得如果我们努力努力
I think if we really try hard, we can
也许这会是有史以来最好的圣诞
maybe have the best Christmas we've ever had.
你怎么看 - 好吧 我不生气了 准备好
What do you say? - OK, I'm not mad. Get ready.
我需要一个拥抱证明咱们还是朋友
I need a hug just to prove we're still friends.
我不会抱你的 - 来嘛 - 不行 你太邋遢了
Frasier, I am not hugging you. - Come on. - No, you're grungy.
来抱抱嘛 - 行了
Come to Papa. Hug, hug, hug, hug! - All right!
我们是朋友了 现在准备去吧 你该上了
Yuck, we're friends. Now, get ready, you're on.
圣诞快乐 西雅图
Merry Christmas, Seattle!
我是Crane医生 在圣诞节陪伴着您
Yes, this is Dr. Frasier Crane coming to you on Christmas Day.
圣诞节 是一年中最有魔力的时候
Christmas, that very magical time of the year
每时每刻
when each moment is as
都独特的如同每一片崭新的雪花
unique as a snowflake never to be recreated.
不好意思 刚播新闻了 你还得再说一遍
I'm sorry Frasier, the news went over you. You gonna have to do that again.
圣诞快乐 西雅图
Merry Christmas, Seattle!
现在进入节目的第二个小时
Well as we head into our second hour,
我想搞搞气氛
I'd like to lighten things up a bit.
真高兴能听到Ned的消息
Although, Ned, we were certainly glad to hear from you
还有他从施济所拿粥回家的路上被抢劫这件事
and how you got mugged on your way home from the soup kitchen.
下一个是谁 - 五号♥线上是Don 他想分享一个
Roz, who's next? - We have Don on line 5, he wants to tell us about a time
被圣诞精神感染的故事
when he was filled with the Christmas spirit.
时机正好 你好 Don - 你好 Crane医生
It's about time. Hello, Don! - Hello, Dr Crane.
我昨天遇见的事
Something happened to me yesterday
正好解释了为什么这个季节叫做给予
that kind of sums up why we call this the season of giving.
用圣诞的快乐包围我吧
Well then swaddle me in Christmas cheer.
好的 我在从健身馆开车回家的路上
'OK. Well see, I was driving home from the gym.
突然想起来
'And I suddenly realised, I'd left my
把我最喜欢的那双运动鞋落在车顶了
favourite old pair of sneakers on the roof of the car.
我回头看 有一个流浪汉
'So I looked back and there's a homeless guy.
他已经把鞋捡起来穿上了
And he'd already picked them up and he's putting them on.
我心里想 去他妈的 然后就开走了
'So I just thought, "What the hell?" And I kept driving.'
所以你所经历的圣诞精神就是
So your experience of the Christmas spirit would be
你没有加速倒车回去
that you didn't slam the car into reverse, speed back there,
从一个流浪汉手里抢走你那双臭烘烘的旧运动鞋
and rip a pair of smelly old sneakers out of a homeless man's hands?
Roz 这太神奇了
Well Roz, this is special,
我们接到了圣诞老人的电♥话♥
I think we've got Santa Claus himself on the line!
抱歉 这是最后一次了 我现在好了 我真的好了
'I 'm sorry. That was the last time. I'm OK now, I'm really OK.
不 我不好
'No, I'm not! '
Barry 我得把你的电♥话♥挂起
Barry, listen I've got to put you on hold for a bit
在你振作起来的时候
while you pull yourself together.
但是请不要挂掉 我真的很想帮你
But please, please stay on the line, I'd really like to help you.
没关系 我觉得要冷静下来了
'It's all right. I think I've got a hold of myself.
不 我不行
'No, I don't! '
你看 Crane医生 我洗澡的时候跌倒太多次了
'So you see, Dr. Crane, I've fallen in the shower so many times,
在我的髋骨上都找不到能打钉的地方了
'they can't fit any more pins in my hip.'
Gladys 我能把你挂起一下么
Gladys, Gladys? Ah, listen, can I put you on hold for a second?
我得跟另一个人通下话 你怎么样了 Barry
There's somebody else I have to check on. How's it going there, Barry?
我就知道
My sentiments exactly.
这件事还是折磨着我 Crane医生
'It still traumatises me, Dr. Crane.
我晚上总是惊醒 我还记得那个圣诞节早上
'I wake up nights, and I remember that Christmas morning.
我走进妈妈的卧室
'I walked into my mother's bedroom,
眼泪不住流下 我说 "妈妈"
tears running down my face, and I said, "Mommy, Mommy!"
"圣诞老人送我的小狗醒不过来了"
"'The puppy Santa gave me won't wake up." '
好吧 Tom 你是我们
Ok, Tom. You win the prize
今天听到的最悲伤的圣诞故事
for the saddest Christmas story we've heard today.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
Roz
Roz!
Roz
Roz! Roz!
你一直在哭吗 Roz
Oh, have you been crying, Roz?
只哭了一个小时
Just for the last hour.
你回家好了
Ooh... oh, listen, why don't you just go home, honey?
接下来俩小时我自己来就行了
I can take over for the next two hours.
你自己一个做不了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表