不 说真的 我从没正经谈过男友
No, really, I've never had a serious boyfriend.
没有人真正喜欢过我
No one's really been interested.
男人有时候真是没品
Men can be such pigs.
不是没有人帮我牵红线啦
It's not that people weren't trying to fix me up.
在曼彻斯特的时候
Back in Manchester,
老妈撮合我和屠夫的儿子Reginald Glower
me mum was steering me towards Reginald Glower, the butcher's son.
皮肤惨白的小伙子 我可对他没兴趣
Pasty little thing, never did take to him.
我还是喜欢更有男子气概的人
I suppose I like my gents more on the manly side.
你折的是个小天鹅吗
Was that a little swan you made?
不 是B-52轰炸机
No, it was a B-52.
老爸又这么干了
Well, Dad's done it again.
Jennings医生的电♥话♥
It was Dr Jennings' office on the phone.
他今天又没去理疗
He skipped his physical again today!
这小坏蛋 难怪不让我跟他一起去
Why, that little devil. No wonder he didn't want me to go with him.
你知道老爸有多么痛恨医生
Frasier, you know Dad's intense aversion to doctors.
你应该送他去
You should have seen that he got there.
你怎么不主动送他去
Just I didn't see you volunteering take him this afternoon?
我去不了 我要上"被抛弃恐惧症"研习班
Well, I couldn't. I had my "Fear of abandonment" workshop today.
已经两次没去了
And I've already been a no-show twice.
等着你♥爸♥回来
Wait till your father gets here.
我会好好教育他
I'll give him such a piece of my mind.
除非我们有办法知道他什么时候回来
If only we have some way of knowing when he was about to arrive.
嘿
Hey!
今天怎么样 小家伙 我也很高兴见到你
How you doing, boy? Yeah, I'm glad to see you, too.
今天的体♥检♥怎样 - 跟平常差不多
So, how was your exam today? - Ugh, you know, things pretty routine.
EKG - 完美
EKG? - Perfect.
EKG Electrocardiography 心电图
血压呢 - 很正常
Blood pressure? - Textbook.
做了血常规吗
Hope you took a full blood panel?
当然 我让他们做了两次 那个玩意儿挺小的
Oh yeah, I told them to take two. They're small.
让我看看
Oh, let's give a look.
看看这个
Oh, look at this!
好一个邦迪 装得挺像
A nice big Band-Aid! Nice try.
你干嘛呢
Ouch, what did you do that for?
Jennings医生打电♥话♥来给你重新安排日期
Dr Jennings' office called to reschedule your appointment.
你今天压根没去
You never showed up today.
这太荒谬了 你为什么要躲着这个医生
Dad this is ludicrous. Why do you keep avoiding the doctor?
因为我身体很好
Because I feel fine.
我觉得不舒服自然会去看医生
I'll go to a doctors when I don't feel fine.
而且我不喜欢Jennings医生
Besides, I don't like Dr Jennings.
他桌上放着个肠胃模型
He's got a model of a colon on his desk.
还把压舌板放在里面
He keeps his tongue depressors in it.
好吧 老爸 你不喜欢他的话
All right, Dad. Fine. If you don't like him.
那你可以找我的医生
Why don't you go to see my doctor?
她是西雅图最好胃肠学家之一
She's one of the finest gastroenterologist in this city.
"她" 可别
She? No, no, no way.
如果有一个医生要我弯下身子
If a doctor's gonna have me bend over,
我想要看到的是男士皮鞋
I wanna look through my legs and see wingtips.
几个世纪以来
Now, now. We'll have none of that.
女性一直被男医生动手动脚
We women have been poked and prodded
现在是时候轮到男士们
by male doctors for centuries. I say it's high time you gents
被女医生检查了
went to see a doctor of the opposite sex.
让你尝尝赤♥裸♥裸
See how you like waiting in that room,
无助且浑身鸡皮疙瘩地坐在那儿等待的感觉
sitting there all naked and helpless and goose-bumpy.
Niles 你有医生可以推荐吗
Niles, surely you could recommend someone?
Niles
Niles!
不好意思 刚才走神了
I'm sorry, my mind was somewhere else.
我知道可以找谁 Gary Newman医生
Oh, I know who you should see! Dr Gary Newman!
他就在我那幢楼里 他的诊所很不错
His, his office is in my building. He has a very successful practice
我看到他办公室挂着列支敦士登的照片
I saw a Lichtenstein hanging in his office.
列支敦士登 他听起来不错
Oh Lichtenstein? He sounds perfect.
好 我会预约 然后去看医生
Alright, alright. I'll make an appointment. I'll go see him.
慢着 我来预约
Oh, now just hang on a second there, mister.
然后亲自护送你去
I will make the arrangements and I will escort you personally.
- 太好了 迫不及待 - 别抱怨了 不会太糟糕的
Wonderful, I can't wait. - Oh stop grumbling. It won't be so bad.
除非你非得要
Well unless you have to parade around the office
穿着那些露屁♥股♥的袍子在诊所里游荡
in one of those gowns where your bum peaks through the back.
Niles Newman医生的电♥话♥是多少
So Niles, what's Dr. Newman's number?
Niles
Niles... Niles!
抱歉 我肯定又走神了
Sorry, I must have drifted off again.
我预约的是半个小时之前
My appointment was supposed to be half an hour ago.
我们还要等多久
How much longer are we gonna have to wait for this guy?
Frasier 我们走吧
Come on Frasier, let's get out of here.
放轻松 看看杂♥志♥ 做做这个
Just relax. Read a magazine. Here, take the Cosmo quiz.
你的乳♥头♥敏感吗
"Are your nipples sensitive?"
默默做就好了 不需要用嘴
Would you mind doing that quietly, it's not an oral exam.
那是因为你没看到第二个问题
You haven't seen the second question.
你以前也让你的病人等这么久吗
Did you use to keep your patients waiting like this?
只有强迫症患者 算是疗程的一部分
Oh just the compulsives. It was part of their therapy.
放心 我来解决
Relax there, I'll take care of it.
我的父亲Martin Crane预约的时间过了30分钟了
Yes, my father Martin Crane had an appointment thirty minutes ago?
是的 很抱歉 医生迟到了
Yes, I'm sorry, the doctor's running a little late this morning.
等他一来你就是第一个
But you'll be first up when he gets in.
他到底从哪来 斯波坎市吗
Gets in? My god, where's he coming from, Spokane?
他从Shalonne湖的周末度假小屋开车过来
Actually he has a long drive in from his weekend house
路挺远的
at Lake Shalonne.
Shalonne湖 天哪 他一定很厉害
Lake Shalonne? Ooh! This guy must be terrific.
怎么样 - 放心 他随时都会到
So? - Dad, relax, he'll be here any minute.
我突然发现生活多么的讽刺
You know Dad, I was just struck by one of life's little ironies.
我还记得你以前带着我去看医生 而现在我带着你
I remember you taking me to the doctor and here I am taking you.
我记得带你去打第一个破伤风针
Yeah. I remember when I took you for your first tetanus shot,
你才五岁还是六岁
you were about five or six.
我当时怕极了 还记得你抓着我的手
Oh, boy. I was scared. I remembered you holding my hand.
你弯下腰 脱下裤子
Yeah. You bent over that table, dropped your little drawers.
护士给你打♥针♥的时候
When the nurse gave you the shot, you took your mind off it
你还一边唱着普契尼的歌♥剧来分心
by reciting the names of Puccini's operas.
那个时候我就知道你永远不会成为警♥察♥
Right then, I knew you'd never be a cop.
说真的 我不想再等了 我们走吧
Look. I'm serious, I'm not staying any longer. let's go!
我去看看有没有代班医生
All right dad, look, I'll check if there's someone substituting for him.
你为什么来看医生
What are you here for?
我最近全身酸疼
Oh, lately, I've been having this overall sluggish feeling.
早上都没办法起床
It's hard even getting out of bed in the morning.
更别说天气冷的时候
not to mention the cold weather.
我的关节疼死了
It's really making my joints hurt.
我甚至发现开始脱皮了
I've started to notice flaking spots on my skin.
你呢
What about you?
乳♥头♥太敏感
I have sensitive nipples.
爸 恐怕今天医生没法给你看病了
Dad, I'm afraid the doctor won't be able to make your appointment today.
真是太好了
Oh that's just great!
这些自以为是的医生让你白白等一个小时
These big-shot doctors, they keep you waiting for an hour
竟然都不屑来露个脸
and then they don't even have the decency to show up.
高尔夫打得有点慢吗
What, played a little slow on the golf course today?
这个狂妄自大的混♥蛋♥
That arrogant inconsidering jerk!
爸 爸 Newman医生死了 一个小时之前去世的
Dad, Dad, Dad. Dr Newman is dead. He died an hour ago.
我相信他生前是一个好人
I'm sure he was a good man.
网球打得很烂
他今早在过道晃悠
I mean, there he was, walking down his walkway this morning,
弯腰捡报纸
he bends over to pick up his newspaper,
突然 就心脏病突发死了
and bang, he drops dead of a heart attack.
只是 天啊 我每天都要捡报纸
It's just... God, you know? I pick up my newspaper every day,
<星期天时报>很重啊 我在考虑要不要退订
And the Sunday Times is very heavy, I'm thinking of canceling it.
人总有一死
Well, these things happen.
人总有一死
"These things happen?" Roz, how can you say that?
他又不老 跟我差不多大而已
My god, this was not an old man! He was my age!
我还能说什么呢
What am I supposed to say?
我一般都不会去想这事
I guess I just don't think about these things like you do.
可能因为你已经41岁 而我还没到
Maybe it's because you're 41 and I'm not.
你就没想过生命是有限的吗
Don't you ever think about your own mortality?
或者说想死亡的事吗
Don't you ever think about dying?
没想过我自己的死亡 但是你知道我最近在想啥吗
Well, not me dying. But you know what I have thought about lately?
我在和一个老头约会 如果我们
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表