Boy, I sure hope the other campers don't make fun of him.
我相信他们不会的 你知道现在的小孩有多顺良
Oh, I'm sure they don't. You know how kind kids can be
只要他的额头上
Hell, all he needs is a birthmark
长个胎记 他们就能用个铲子把他打个半死不活
on his forehead, and they'd beat him to death with a shovel!
看看我在哪找到这只小灰兔
我追这个人到了一个黑暗的小巷
So I chased this guy down a dark alley,
他跑到最里头的时候 朝我掏出一把刀
and when he got to the end he turned and pulled a knife on me.
所以我用警棍打了他好几下
So I gave him a couple of good shots with my nightstick.
太精彩了
Fascinating.
我不得不问你有没有意识到任何性压抑的冲动
I have to ask were you at all aware of any repressed sexual urges
在你如此无情的鞭打他的时候
while you were pummelling him so mercilessly?
是啊 但是我没有写在报告里
Yeah, but I didn't put them in the report.
你拿我寻开心是吧
You're having some fun at my expense, aren't you.
没那么开心
Not much.
我要去睡觉啦 晚安 - 晚安 爸爸
In fact, I'm going to bed. Good night. - Good night, Dad.
如果你不需要我的话 我也闪了
Oh, well, if you don't need me any longer, I think I'll be shuffling off as well.
晚安
Well, goodnight.
很高兴见到你
It was a pleasure meeting you.
你要在西雅图待到什么时候
By the way, how many days will you be staying in Seattle?
就这个周末
Just through the weekend.
玩的开心点 我就知道我挺不过星期六晚上
Well, enjoy your stay. I'll be dead by Saturday night, I know it!
我想我也应该走了
Well, I guess I'll say my goodbyes as well.
晚安 Frasier
Good night, Frasier.
这也太荒唐了
Oh, this is ridiculous!
Lilith Nile还在生你的气
Lilith, listen, uh, Niles is upset
因为你在Maris朗诵结婚誓词的时候窃笑
because you snickered at Maris' wedding vows.
我只是不由自主地表现出
I simply responded with the genuine spontaneous emotion
我当时的感受
I was feeling at the moment.
但是如果Niles不能心平静气地接受事实
But if Niles is not mature enough to accept that,
如果他这么可怜的没有安全感
if he is so pitifully insecure,
如果他这么需要证明我错了
if he is in such need of validation,
那我想为了家族的和谐
then I guess for some sense of familial harmony,
我向他道歉
I do apologize.
Lilith 谢谢你 谢谢你
Oh, Lilith, thank you! Thank you!
这个纷争已经持续太长时间了
Oh, this bad blood between us has gone on far too long.
下次你来的时候 我请你吃饭 就你和我
Next time you're in town, we'll have dinner - just you and me.
你要知道他在家里得不到这样的肯定
He doesn't get that kind of validation at home, you see.
好吧 就剩下我们两个了
Well... It's just the two of us.
是啊 这是我们第一次独自共处一室
Yes. It's the first time we've been alone together
自律师把我们关在房♥间里说
since the lawyers put us in that room and said,
"在达到某种共识之前别出来"那时起
"Don't come out until there's some resolution."
是啊 这样很不错
Yes, well... This was nice.
是呀 是不错 对吧
Yes, it was, wasn't it?
你这里景色真好
You have a beautiful view.
这是个漂亮的城市
Well, it's a beautiful city.
我希望你会议开得顺利
I hope you enjoy your convention.
天哪 Frasier 根本没有什么会议
For God's sake, Frasier, there is no convention!
我是为了那封信来的 - 信 什么信
I'm here because of the letter. - The letter? What letter?
你很清楚是什么信
You know very well what letter.
你上个月来见Frederick时候
The one you left in the apartment last month
留在家里的
when you were home to visited Frederick,
建议我们重修于好的那封
the one proposing we get back together.
你肯定没有忘记
Surely you didn't forget.
"亲爱的 如我们有这般的爱 怎可如此分道扬镳
"My darling, how could a love like ours have fallen so far from grace?
"你心里的某一部分
"There must be some part of your heart
"一定还和我有着相同的旋律
"that still resounds to the rhythm of my own.
"我害怕没有你我会迷失
"I fear that I'll be lost without you.
"只要我们之间还有爱 爱会把我们系在一起"
"As long as we have love, love will keep us together."
除了Captain and Tennille歌♥词的可耻行为
Aside from the shameless pilfering from the Captain and Tennille,
Captain and Tennille有一首歌♥叫< Love Will Keep Us Together>
我被你的恳求感动了
I was moved by your entreaty.
我也有同感
I felt the same way,
同时我觉得假装来开会
and yet I felt the need to create this pretense of
是有必要的
arriving here for a convention,
因为我还是很受伤 不能给自己承诺
because I was still torn and unable to commit myself.
但是 看到你之后
But... seeing you now,
我发现我有多想你了
I realize how much I've missed you.
Lilith 我确实写了那封信
Lilith, I did write that letter
并且把它留在了家里 但是
and I did leave it in the apartment but...
什么
Yes?
那不是上个月的事 而是将近一年以前
It wasn't last month. It was nearly a year ago.
在我搬来西雅图之前 你现在才找到
It was before I moved to Seattle. You just found it now?
它掉到化妆台后面了
It had fallen behind the dresser.
看来清洁工又一如以往地完成了任务
Well, I see the cleaning service is doing its usual bang-up job.
我像一个大傻瓜似的
Well, don't I feel like the perfect fool?
听着 Lilith
Listen, Lilith...
不要 我感觉到很丢脸 情绪很低落
No, here I am, humiliated, emotionally drained
而且我还用光了航♥空♥常客的公里数
and I've used up all my frequent-flyer miles.
Lilith 别这样 - 没什么好说的了
Lilith, please... - No, Frasier, please, there's nothing else to say.
我想在还有一点尊严的时候离开
I'd like to leave with at least a shred of dignity.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我搬来西雅图之前写了这封信
I wrote this letter just before I came to Seattle
希望和她和解 她只是现在才发现
hoping for a reconciliation. She only just now found it.
Captain and Tennille不是唱过这句吗
Didn't the Captain and Tennille sing this?
好像那五个词是他们的专利一样
Like they own those five words!
我忘却了伤痛 搬到了这里
You know, I got over her, I moved out here,
她现在回来了 我不知道这样做对不对
she comes back and I wonder if I made the right decision.
我确实写了那封信
I did write that letter.
看来你现在到了分岔路口
It appears you have come to some sort of a crossroads.
真是个善意地告诉我"完蛋了"的办法
Oh, that's a nice tidy little way of saying I'm in hell.
Niles 现在的生活很适合我
Niles, I have a life here that suits me,
但是我还是想要寻找和解的方法
and yet I can't help wondering if there is still some chance for reconciliation,
看看是否有必要深入探索一下我现在的感受
if it's worth exploring the feelings that I'm feeling.
你觉得我今天晚上要再见她一次么
Do you think I should see her again tonight?
就像大部分来找我们的病人一样
Frasier, like most patients who come to a therapist,
你们心里早就有了问题的答案
you already know the answer to the question you're posing.
你想让我赞同你的决定
You just want me to agree with your decision
并且不管我赞同与否都支持你
and support you whether I share your opinion or not.
是的 但是这次我没有主意 - 我相信你有
Yes, but I don't have an opinion in this case. - I am sure you do.
但是我没有 - 那我帮不了你了
But I don't. - Well, then I can't help you.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
说心里话 我更倾向于前进一步
I think in my soul, I'm leaning toward taking the next step
看看是不是还有感觉
and seeing if there's anything...there.
这就是你应该做的 - 为什么
That is what you should do. - Why?
你知道为什么 - 该死的 Niles
You know why. - Damn it, Niles!
Frasier 你知道为什么
Frasier, you know why.
好吧
All right.
我们有很深厚的过往
We have a long history together.
我们有一个我们都心爱的儿子
We have a son that we both adore.
有过美好的时光 当我们和谐相处的时候 哇哦
There were some good times, and when they were good, whoo-wa!
看起来我们已经决定了 不是么
well it seems our minds are pretty well made up, aren't they?
是的 决定了 谢谢你 Niles
Yes, they are. Thank you, Niles.
我都不知道没有你该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
不 你知道 - 闭嘴
Yes, you do. - Drop it!
你好 Lilith - Frasier 请进
Hello, Lilith. - Frasier, come in.
我一定来早了 你还没来得及把头发扎起来
I must be early. I see you haven't had a chance to put up your hair yet.
我今晚想披着头发 - 真的么
Oh, I thought I'd leave it down tonight. - Really?
经过几个小时的
Yes, after several hours of careful
深思和权衡所有可能发生的后果之后
deliberation and weighing all the consequences,
我决定打扮得随意点
I decided to be playful.
我很高兴你邀请我共进晚餐
I'm glad you invited me to dinner.
怎么能不呢 我对昨晚上的事感到很难受
Well, how could I not? I felt so awful about last night.
我一直认为你很早以前就读了那封信
You see, I just thought you'd read the letter long ago
然后无视了它
and ignored it.
不需要解释 这只是个小误会
No explanation necessary. It was a simple misunderstanding.
附近有一个法式小酒馆
OK, well, I know a great little French bistro just around the corner...
Frasier 在我们出发前
Uh, Frasier? Before we go anywhere,
我想要声明一点
I'd like to go on record as saying that,
不管之前发生过任何事
regardless of everything that's happened,
我很敬佩你的新生活如此地成功
I respect you for getting on with your life as successfully as you have.
对你我也有同感
Well, I'd like to say that I feel the same way about you.
Frederick 成长的这么好全都归功于你
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表