我是和别人约好来这里的
I'm also meeting someone here.
我猜猜 一个男人
Oh, let me guess. A man?
是的 - 是的
Yes. - Yes.
新闻部的新人 Andy Winslow
The new guy from the news department, Andy Winslow.
他真的超级帅
He's really cute.
他弯腰喝水的时候瞥见我偷偷看他
He caught me checking him out when he was bent over the water fountain.
好一个一见钟情啊
Oh, love at first sight.
反正他说
Anyway. He said,
"我们去喝杯咖啡聊聊天吧"
"Why don't we get some coffee and get to know each other?"
Frasier 我这次感觉不一样
I don't know Frasier. I've got a strange feeling
这个人可能就是我的真命天子
that this guy might be the one.
亲爱的 每次你碰到男人都是这么说的
Oh, Roz, honey. You say that about every guy you meet.
看他约会结束会不会再打你电♥话♥
Let's just see if this one calls back.
好吧 他好像还没到
Yeah, I guess. You know, I don't think he's here yet.
我先进去找张桌子吧 - 祝你好运
I think I'll go snag a table. - Good luck.
再见 Roz - 哦
Bye, Roz. - Yeah.
她好像不太喜欢我
I don't think she likes me.
这不是喜不喜欢的问题
Niles, it isn't a question of liking or not liking.
她讨厌你 - 真的吗
She despises you. - Really?
我都没怎么注意过她
Why should I warrant such strong emotions?
为什么对我有这么大的看法
I barely acknowledge her existence.
看来你已经有点线索了 大侦探先生
I think you may be onto something there, Sherlock.
她有种略带狂野的美哦
She is comely, in a back-alley sort of way.
Roz 是啊 她非常有魅力
Roz,yes. She's very attractive.
你有没有想过你们两个
Did you ever think about you two...you know?
Roz和我 不可能
Roz and me? Oh, no.
少来了 你就没有幻想过
Oh, come on! You never fantasised
和她偷偷去一个小旅馆什么的
about stealing away to a cheap little motel with her?
我是一个有正常需求的男人
Oh, I'm a man with normal urges,
而她 倒是有那么一件真丝的衬衫
and she does have a silk blouse
每次她在架子前面稍稍前倾
that falls open a bit
领口就会开一点 但是
when she leans over the cart rack, but...
把工作和感情搅在一起 真的值得吗
Oh, mixing work with romance, I don't know, is it ever worth it?
别问我啊 你才是那个偷看别人衬衫底下风光的人
Don't ask me. You're the one that looked down her blouse.
低咖♥啡♥因♥的津巴布韦拿铁
Decaf Zimbabwe latte.
这是用的脱脂牛奶吗
Is that non-fat milk?
不是 - 我不是想找事
No. - I hate to be a bother.
但我正在控制热量摄入呢
It's just that I'm watching my fat intake.
下雨了吗
What is that? Rain?
不 是上帝在哭呢
No, God is crying.
我不就问了个简单的问题嘛
Oh, Can't I ask a simple question?
难道你还能问得出难一点的么
Do you ask any other kind?
嘿 她是怎么占到位子的
Hey, how the hell did she get a table?
Frasier Frasier 那里
Oh, Frasier, Frasier! There!
喔
Oh!
Frasier Frasier - 喔 Niles Niles Niles
Frasier! Frasier! - Oh, Niles, Niles, Niles!
挡得好
Oh, good block!
不好意思啦
Sorry!
干得漂亮 Niles
Good work there.Niles
我想我就是比他更想要得到这个位子吧
I think I just wanted it a little more than he did.
看呐 雨下大了
Oh, boy, it's really coming down.
怎么了
What?
我想起前两天早上的事了
Oh, it's just something happened the other morning.
我让爸爸递给我一块麸质松饼 你知道他说什么吗
I asked Dad to pass me a bran muffin. You know what he said to me?
他说"你该说什么呢" - 不是吧
He said, "What's the magic word?" - You're kidding!
当我回答"养老院"的时候 他就没话说了
He didn't find it amusing when I said "rest home".
看那里 看 那一定就是Roz的咖啡男了
Oh, oh, oh, oh! Look, look, look! That must be Roz's coffee companion.
哇 还真是很帅啊
Wow, he's really handsome, isn't he?
"哇" 你说"哇"
"Wow"? Did you say "Wow"?
天呐 还真是
Good Lord, I did.
这是我第一次形容一个男人时用"哇"这个字
I don't think I've ever said "Wow" when describing another man before.
这是不是说明了什么问题啊
I wonder if that means something?
当然 说明你是个同性恋
Oh, absolutely. It means you're a gay man.
你和Maris结婚只是个掩护
Your life with Maris is a big charade.
你几年前就该勇敢地出柜了
And you should have come out of the closet years ago.
是你自己去告诉爸爸 还是我去
You want to tell Dad or shall I?
太蠢了 整个主意都很蠢 就承认吧
Oh, this was stupid! This whole idea was stupid! Admit it.
才不会呢 你需要锻炼
It was not stupid! You needed your exercise.
蠢的是你没有带小阳伞
What was stupid was you come out without your bumbershoot.
那叫雨伞 拜托你说英语行不行
It's called an umbrella! Speak English, can't you!
抱歉 狗不能进来的
I'm sorry, sir, no dogs allowed.
什么 - 对不起
What? - Oh, I'm sorry.
没事 没事
It's OK. It's OK.
Niles - 嗨 老爸
Oh, Niles? - Hello, Dad.
老爸 你们来这干什么呢
So, Dad. What are you two doing here?
我认为我们需要活动下筋骨
Well, I thought we needed some exercise.
反正我要来买♥♥点咖啡豆 所以我们就出来走走
I had to come down here to pick up some beans anyway, so we walked.
准确说 只有两个在走 还有一个是被拖着的
Well,two of us walked. one of us had to be dragged by his collar.
嘿 我早跟你说过 我本来就不想出来的
Hey, I told you I didn't want to come here in the first place.
看我现在这样子 我会死于肺炎的
Look at me, I'm going to die of pneumonia.
你一定会活得比我们都久 躁老头遗千年啊
Oh, you'll outlive us. The cranky ones always do.
老爸 喝点热的东西吧
Dad, let's get you something hot to drink.
你想要卡布奇诺还是拿铁
You want a cappuccino, latte or something?
您想要点什么
Can I help you?
清咖 其他什么也不要加
Coffee, black, and don't put anything fancy in it.
我们今天有两种特色咖啡
We have two special coffees today...
我还是自己看着办吧
I'll surprise you.
天呐 没有什么比湿透的狗身上那股味道
Oh, joy. There's nothing like the smell of a wet dog
更能激起对晚餐的食欲了
to work up the appetite for supper.
看我们这样子 全身都湿透了
Look at us. We're soaked to the skin!
你今天心情真叫好啊
You're in a fine mood today!
对了 你把厨房♥搞得一团糟
Ah, and by the way you left a mess in the kitchen.
我就吃了块吐司而已
I had a piece of toast!
是啊 但你没有听我的话 吃吐司都不用盘子
Yeah, and you didn't use a plate like I asked you to,
还直接放在厨房♥台面上涂奶油
and you buttered it on the counter.
面包屑和吐司气都留在了台面上
I know because you left a bunch of crumbs and toast sweat there!
吐司气 - 是啊 是啊
Toast sweat? - Yes, yes.
不管你把新鲜出炉的吐司放在哪里
it's when you put a hot piece of toast on any surface,
肯定都会留一小块水蒸气在那里
and it tends to leave little droplets of dew behind.
难道你没听老爸说过吐司气的可怕之处吗
Haven't you heard dad's lecture on the evils of toast sweat?
简直是这个时代的灾难啊
It's the scourge of our times!
一杯清咖
One coffee, black.
和一杯低咖♥啡♥因♥脱脂津巴布韦拿铁
And a decaf, non-fat Zimbabwe latte.
泡沫上这是肉桂粉吗
Oh dear, is that cinnamon on that foam?
既然我们要互相挑刺的话
Well, you know, as long as we're picking at each other's scabs here,
前两天我在我的毛衣柜里发现了Eddie的磨牙玩具
I found another one of Eddie's chew toy in my sweater cubby the other day.
我最喜欢的套头衫上沾满了狗毛
Hair all over my favourite pullover!
我知道他趁我不在家的时候睡在那
I know he sleeps in there when I'm not home!
你活该 谁让你把毛衣放在什么"毛衣柜"里
It serve you right for keeping your sweaters in a place called "the cubby".
够了 以后这个跳蚤窝禁止进我房♥间
Oh! That's it. my bedroom is off-limits to this flea bag.
他身上才没有跳蚤
He's not a flea bag!
嘿老爸 西雅图水手队怎么样了
Hey dad, how about those Mariners?
Mariners: 棒球队
闭嘴吧 Niles
Shut up, Niles!
搞什么 既然我能一路走到这里来
Look, who's kidding there? If my hip's good enough to get me down here,
那也许是时候该搬出你家了
then maybe it's just time that I found a place of my own!
你要去哪 - 别担心 我会自己找个地的
Well, where will you go? - Oh, don't worry about me. I'll find a place.
我有一点存款的
I've got a little money saved up.
我一开始就不想搬去和你住
I never wanted to move in with you in the first place.
"我最讨厌成为别人的负担"
"And the last thing I want to do is to be a burden to anybody!"
你哥哥这个死样子就是想告诉我
That's your brother's smartass way of
这句话我以前就说过了
telling me he's heard this before.
你以后再也不会听到了 走吧 Eddie
Well, You won't have to hear it again. Come on Eddie.
叫Daphne等会来找我们
Tell Daphne to catch up with us, will you?
老爸 拜托 每个星期都要来这么一出闹剧
Dad, please. We go through this little melodrama at least once a week!
坐下好吗 外面正在下雨呢
Will you just sit down, it's raining outside.
不了 我还要自己付咖啡钱 多少钱
No, no. I will pay for my coffee too. How much is it?
一块五
$1.50.
一杯咖啡这么贵 这个世界究竟怎么了
For coffee? What kind of world are we living in?
Frasier 你还好吧 怎么在洗手间待了那么久
Frasier, are you alright? You were in that bathroom forever.
我用了那该死的护手霜
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表