他走了以后
这画还在呢 我以为你要去退掉啊
What did you still doing with that? I thought you gonna return it.
他们不给退
They wouldn't take it back.
就给了我点脸色看 一杯廉价红酒
All I got was some attitude, a cheap glass of wine.
卢瓦尔河谷 垃圾
Loire Valley, my ass.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do now?
立刻下手报♥警♥
Well force of my hand, I'll call the police.
555-3000 - 谢谢
555-3000. - Thanks.
想糊弄Frasier Crane医生 我得给他们点颜色看看
Try to mess with Dr Frasier Crane, I'll teach them.
你好 是 稍等 爸爸 我得找谁
Hello...Yes. Oh, just a second. Dad, who do I ask for?
让他们给你接到艺术品伪造部门
Have them put you through to Fine Arts Forgery Department.
你好 是 请找艺术品伪造部门
Hello, yes, the Fine Arts Forgery Department, please.
爸爸 他们嘲笑我呢
Dad! They're laughing at me.
电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
你是 Doris 是我 Marty Crane
Hi, who's this? Hey, Doris! Yeah, Marty Crane.
是 是我儿子
Yeah, that was my son.
我只是觉得得让他尝一尝叫现实的三明治
I just thought that he needed a bite of a reality sandwich.
代我给他们问好 谢谢 拜拜
Yeah, give my best to the guys. Thanks. Yeah, bye.
怎么回事 - Frasier
What was that? - Frasier,
这些警♥察♥满手的凶杀抢劫案
the boys downtown get a handful of murders and robberies.
没时间管这种破艺术品的闲事
They don't have time for artsy-fartsy stuff.
那我该怎么做 我被骗了
What am I supposed to do? I've been cheated!
你们在那里搞些什么
What were you two doing back there?
昨晚派对 Maris弄丢了她的耳环
Maris lost her earring at the party last night.
Daphne提出要爬到床底下去找 我就
Daphne was good enough to crawl under the bed to look for it while I...
怎么了
Yes?
看了看书柜
...searched the credenza.
我去看看走廊吧 可能会在大家冲进电梯
Maybe I will check the hallway. It may got trampled into the hallway carpet
里的时候把耳环踩进走廊地毯了
when everybody stampeded for the elevator.
没人冲进电梯
No one stampeded!
他们是知道什么时候该回去的好客人
They are just good guests just know when to leave.
提前了两小时 - 闭嘴 Niles
Two hours early. - Shut up! Niles!
我懂了 我能断言这坏情绪意味着
Oh I see. May I address this foul mood mean
你无法摆脱Paxton赝品的阴影
you were unable to unload the bogus Paxton?
是
Yes.
我知道了 Niles
Just I know, oh, Niles,
你雇的那个超级恶毒的律师叫什么名字
What's the name of that really vicious lawyer that you use?
哪个 是我用来起诉
Which one? The one I used to sue the
承包商的还是起诉私人教练的
contractor or the one I used to sue the personal trainer?
最卑鄙的那个 - 那一定是第二个
The meanest. - That would be the second one.
我用他起诉第一个呢
I used him to sue the first one.
给我他的号♥码 好吧
Just give me his number, will you.
算了吧 Frasier 五年的
Forget it, Frasier. Five years of
诉讼会让你付出
litigation will and you will end up paying
比买♥♥这一幅画多八倍的价钱
eight times what you paid for the painting.
说的对 我讨厌律师
Right about that! God, I hate lawyers!
我也是 不过他们是不错的病人
Oh me too. But they make wonderful patients.
他们有优秀的健康保险并且怎么都治不好
They have excellent health insurance and they never get better.
我知道了 我知道哦了
Say, I know, I know,
我可以利用我的节目 我怎么没想到呢
I can use my radio show. Why don't I think of this early?
通过电台讲坛 揭露这个大骗子
I can use my bully pulpit to expose that man for the fraud he is!
别这么干 Frasier 诽谤罪会让你倾家荡产
No Frasier, that slander will sue you for everything you've got.
可恶 Nile是 正义在哪里 我该向谁求助
Damn it, Niles. Where is the justice? Where am I supposed to turn to?
我是位备受爱戴家喻户晓的名人 我就这样被坑了
I'm a beloved household personality and I've been screwed!
看在上帝的份上 Frasier
For god sake, Frasier,
你都41岁了 该长点心了
you're 41 years old. It's your time to learn something.
社会就是不完美的
The system ain't perfect.
有时候坏人得逞
Sometimes the bad guy wins and
你觉得所有应该跟你站在一方的
all those things you thought would be around to help you,
法♥院♥ 警♥察♥
the courts and the police department,
有时你需要的时候他们就不在了
sometimes they are just not there when you need them.
所以 要么继续自怨自艾下去
So you can either leave a hole in your stomach
要么把这事归到"有时生活就是如此"的文件里
or you can just file it away under the heading "Sometimes life sucks".
这堆文件都越摞越厚了
Yeah well, that file's getting pretty thick.
所以只能这样 Hayson就这么逃过法网
So that's that, Hayson just gets away with it.
他现在正坐在那儿 吃着布里奶酪
He's sitting there right now with his brie, and his
品着红酒 嘲笑我做了冤大头
wine and his little chuckle at my expense.
我算是明白了为什么有些人会去惹事了
Finally I understand why people take matters into their own hands.
要是现在能戳他的轮胎
It would be so satisfying right now
砸他家窗户什么的
to just slash his tyres or throw a brick through his window
一定会心情舒畅
or something with it!
让他知道可没有干了坏事
Just so he learn that don't do this to people and
还偷着乐这种事
get away with this.
我了解你Frasier
I know you Frasier.
我知道你永远不会耍这种小诡计
I know you would never resort to that sort of thing.
对吧 Frasier
Would you, Frasier?
你前额有青筋爆出来了
There's a vein throbbing in your forehead.
走廊里也没找到
Well I couldn't find it in the hallway,
让我再试试最后一招吧
but let me give it one last try.
给我另一个耳环 我看看能不能感应到什么
Give me the matching earring. Maybe I'll get something from it.
对 感应到了 它在你♥爸♥爸的房♥间
Oh, yes, I'm getting a feeling. It's in your father's room.
不对 在Crane医生的房♥间
No, It's in Dr Crane's room.
不 奇怪了 现在它在走廊
No... Oh, this is odd. Now it's in the hallway.
Eddie
Eddie!
毛小子
晚上好 多美好的夜晚 是吧
Good evening. Lovely night, isn't it?
的确是 晚安
Yes, well, uh... Good night.
上车 - 你在这里干啥
Get in the car. - Niles, What the hell you are doing here?
阻止你干蠢事 上车
Stopping you from doing something really stupid. Now get in the car.
我不上 我知道这样不对
I will not. Niles, I know this is wrong,
但是我无所谓 这是我唯一能做的
but I don't care. It's the only thing left for me!
好吧 Frasier
All right, Frasier.
Frasier 把砖头给我 没有人会受伤
Frasier just give me the brick and no one will get hurt.
走开 不关你的事 - 关我的事
Just go away. It's no concern of yours. - It is.
为何 - 记得在初中的某天
How. - Remember that day in junior high school
体育课后 有人趁我洗澡的时候
when somebody took my all clothes while
拿走我的衣服
I was in the shower right after gym class?
他们把衣服挂在足球场的门柱上
They hung them from the goalpost on the football field.
我别无选择 只能拿了一梯子爬上去
I had no choice but to get a ladder and climb
唯有一条毛巾遮羞 浑身湿冷 颤抖
up there wearing nothing only a towel, wet and shivering.
然后毛巾掉了
Then the towel fell off.
我在那里 你的弟弟 赤身裸体挂在门柱上
There I was, your little brother, hanging naked from a goalpost,
别人围观 嘲笑我
and everyone was standing around laughing,
Medwick教练所做的也只是站在那里
and all Coach Medwick would do was stand there going...
什么玩意儿
Whatever that means.
好吧 你告诉我这个干嘛
Well, why are you telling me this?
因为我感到很耻辱
Because I was so humiliated.
我跑回家 痛哭流涕 我发誓我要报复
I went home, I cried my eyes out. I swore I would get even.
我正打算把糖倒进Medwick教练的油箱时
I was just about to put sugar into Coach Medwick's gas tank,
你阻止了我
and you stopped me.
记得你说了什么吗
And what you said,
行野蛮之事 为野蛮之人
"if you act like a barbarian, you will become barbarian."
我说的 - 是的
I said that? - Yes. Well,
实际上你说了一大通
actually you were more verbose in the entire line.
我不得不听 因为你坐在我的胸口上
I had to listen, you were sitting on my chest.
砖头给我 Frasier
Give me the brick, Frasier.
就这样让他毫发无损吗
And let him get away with this?
我知道 我知道 但是这家画廊老板的行为
I know I know. But what the gallery owner did to you
是错的 是令人不齿的
was wrong and was humiliating.
如果你要用砖头砸了他家窗户
But if you throw that brick through that window,
你损失的可是比钱更重要的东西
you will have lost something more valuable than your money.
你会失去 理智 你不能这样做
You will lost...your mind. Frasier you can't do this!
好吧 我随口几句的力量
Well I alter a few words strong enough
大到让经历了如此羞辱的你还能如此坚强
to show strength after so much humiliation,
更别说什么外号♥
not to mention the nicknames...
外号♥ 还有外号♥ - 你不知道吗
Nicknames. There were nicknames? - You didn't know that?
天啊 是的 毛小子 响铃铛
Oh dear God. Yes, peachfuzz, Jingle Bells...
其他的我记不得了
I can't remember the rest.
毛小子 - 是的 我确信是
"Peachfuzz"? - Yes I believe
Medwick教练编的这个
Coach Medwick made that one up himself.
不管怎样 给你 我不需要这个了
Well, anyway, here you are. I won't be needing this any more.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表