医生你好啊 - 斗牛犬 你在这儿干嘛
Hiya, Doc. How they hanging? - Bulldog, what are you doing here?
C演播室的发送电路有问题
We lost transmitting link in Studio C.
我得在这做节目
I gotta do my show from here.
Cosell那期的带子呢
Hey! Where the hell's my Cosell tape?
谁他妈偷了我的带子 太欠揍了
Someone stole my Cosell tape! This stinks! This is total BS!
噢在这儿呢
Oh, here it is.
我就不碍你事儿了
Let me just get out of your way.
噢对了 我听到
Oh by the way Doc, I heard what you said,
你对那个臆想杀他父母的男孩儿说的话
that kid who fantasises about killing his parents.
我会这么对他说
You know what I'd have told him?
运动 出门运动 受点伤
Sports. You go out there, break some heads.
就成了
That'll turn him around.
你以为Jeffrey Dahmer手里拿的是网球拍啊
If only Jeffrey Dahmer had picked up a squash racket.
Jeffrey Dahmer 沉默的羔羊中食人医生的真人原型
Lasorda那期的带子跑那去了 这他妈真是
Where the hell's my Lasorda tape? This is total..!
在这儿呢
Got it.
等下 我有事问你
Hold on a second, I have to ask you something.
我三个星期前就跟Gary分手了
Gary? I broke up with him three weeks ago.
爱爱还好啦 但他没啥新招
The sex was OK, but he was kind of limited.
我还是先 - 不 不是说他床上功夫很差
Maybe... - No. It wasn't that Gary was bad in bed.
他知道哪里有G点
I mean he knew where all the parts were.
只是大部分是他的
Unfortunately most of them were his.
就是 毫无激♥情♥
Yes, totally passionless.
感觉他心里在想着别人 反正我是
It was like he was thinking of someone else. I know I was.
有人来了 我先挂了
Somebody's here. I gotta go.
下次再聊 老妈拜拜
All right. I'll talk to you later. Bye, Mom.
你在和你妈打电♥话♥ - 是啊 怎么了
That was your mother? - Yeah. Why?
你都和你妈聊那些呢
You talk to your mother like that?
都是成年人了 我们什么都聊
Well, we're both adults. We talk about everything.
不错嘛 - 你和你♥爸♥都不聊这些吗
Isn't that healthy! - Well, you don't talk to your dad like that?
不怎么聊 我们都不怎么说话 - 真的吗
Hardly. We hardly speak at all. - Really?
我们太不一样了
Well, you know, we're not really very similar people.
我跟我哥都更像我妈
In fact, my brother and I are a lot more like my mother.
如果不是从生物学的角度这是不可能的
You know, if it wasn't biologically impossible,
我发誓我爸是被装在篮子里丢到我家门口来的
I'd swear Dad was dropped in a basket on our doorstep.
小甜心 你看到我的工程师了吗
Hey, sweetcakes, you see my engineer?
Frasier 有人叫你呢
I think someone's talking to you, Frasier.
快点 - 他打过电♥话♥说马上来
Come on! Come on! Come on! - Yes, he called. And he'll be right here.
想不想去马路对面
So do you want to go across
尝尝死贵死贵的咖啡
the street and have one of those expensive coffee drinks?
下次吧
Maybe some other time.
现在我还是想找点时间独处
Right now I'd like to continue my quest for solitude.
找个我爸
Go someplace where my father,
Mary Poppins还有地狱之狗都找不到的地方
Mary Poppins and the hound from hell can't find me.
Mary Poppins 影片<欢乐满人间>中的仙女保姆
我可能就找个安静的公园
Maybe I'll just go sit under the
坐在树荫下看书吧
shade of a tree and read in a quiet park.
完美的计划
我回来啦
Hey I'm home.
有人吗
Hello?
爸
Dad?
Daphne
Daphne?
Eddie
Eddie?
难道都不在
Could it be?
*斗牛士 别在地上吐痰*
*Toreador, don't spit on the floor*
原曲为歌♥剧<卡门>中的<斗牛士之歌♥>
*这儿有痰盂*
*Use the cuspidor*
*请吐在痰盂里*
*What do you think it's for?*
大象说 他是和我一起的
So the elephant says, "He's with me."
Crane医生 你回来啦
Ah, Dr Crane, you're home.
你父亲才接受完物理治疗
We just got back from your father's physical therapy.
真好啊 多么美妙的一天啊
Oh, glory be. Oh, happy day.
我并不是不想见到你们两个
Not that I'm not delighted to see the two of you,
只不过我现在看的这一章特别引人入胜
just I'm in the middle of a very exciting chapter.
我懂的 我现在就去厨房♥
I understand. So why don't I pop into the kitchen
给你沏壶好茶
and brew you a nice pot of tea?
不用了 我给自己倒了杯酒 谢谢你
No, I've just poured myself a glass of wine. Thank you.
我晓得了
I see.
你在看什么书
What are you reading?
你不会喜欢的
Oh Dad, you wouldn't find it very interesting.
我不会吗 好看吗
Aren't I? Any good?
我还没有想法呢
I haven't formed an opinion yet.
真奇怪 我怎么有点看不进去呢
Oddly enough, I'm having a little trouble getting into it.
因为厚啊
Thick.
爸 我不想冒犯你
Dad... Listen. I don't want to offend.
但是你能不能
But if you wouldn't mind,
让我一个人好好看会书
could you just leave me alone and let me read my book?
没问题
No problem.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在让你一个人好好看书啊
I'm leaving you alone.
这也太烦人了
Well it's very annoying!
你有什么毛病啊 你都矫情了一整个星期了
What's your problem? You've been sucking a lemon all week.
我告诉你我有什么毛病
Alright alright, I'll tell you what my problem is.
我在自己家都不能一个人清静一会儿
I can't get a moment of peace alone in my own house!
真是抱歉
Well, forgive me.
你一开始邀请我搬过来的时候
When you invited me to move in I didn't realise
我没想到我得被拴在自己房♥间的暖气片上
I had to stay chained to the radiator in my room.
只在晚上栓就行了 - 我听到了
Perhaps only evenings. - I heard that!
你当然听到了 就没有你听不到的
Oh of course you heard it. You're never out of earshot!
你总是这个死样子
You know, you've always been like this.
你从小就大惊小怪 现在越来越矫情了
You were always a fussy little kid and it's gotten worse ever since.
早上要怎么怎么着
You and your precious morning routine.
要喝你那种咖啡 要一个人安安静静
You gotta have your coffee, you gotta have your quiet.
必须得这样那样
You gotta have this. You gotta have that.
你就是温室里的小兰花
Aren't you a little hothouse orchid?
我坐这儿可不是就为了听你数落我的
Hey! I don't have to sit here and listen to that!
既然你想事事完美
If you want everything so perfect,
怎么不找个泡泡住进去得了
why don't you go and live in a bubble?
我会好好考虑你这建议的
Right now it sounds very inviting.
终于能一个人安安静静待着了
Finally a little peace and quiet around here.
Frasier 你好啊
Hello there, Frasier.
我怎么这么倒霉
Oh, what fresh hell is this?
你就这么和你弟弟打招呼啊 一杯拿铁咖啡
That's a nice way to greet your brother. Cafelatte, per piacere.
Niles 对不起 我就是想好好读读这本书
I'm sorry, Niles, I just...I've been trying to read this book.
不管我在哪 我总是会被打扰
It seems no matter where I light, I get interrupted.
斯坦尼斯拉夫格罗夫写的<意识革命>
"The Holotropic Mind" By Stanislav Grof.
我很欣赏他的结论 呼吸方式的改变
I love his conclusion that change in breathing patterns
会引起意识状态的转变
can induce alternate states of consciousness.
行啊 你还把结尾告诉我了
Great! Now you've ruined the ending.
对不起 是我考虑不周 谢谢
I'm sorry. That was inconsiderate. Mille grazie.
父亲还好吗
So, how's Father?
父亲 你是说那个把我逼疯了的人么
Father? You mean the man who's driving me crazy.
那个让我害怕自家门阶的人么
The man who makes me dread the side of my very doorstep.
那个把我赶出自己家的人么
The man who just drove me out of my own home!
工作还顺心吗
And how's work?
Niles 我不知道我该怎么办了
Niles, I don't know what I'm going to do.
我又和咱爸吵了一架
Dad and I had another fight.
我担心如果我们待在一个房♥里
I'm afraid if we stay under the same roof together
我们的关系会更加恶劣
we'll do irreparable harm to the relationship we have as that is.
你还有哪些选择
Well, what are the alternatives?
如果我没这么内疚
Well, if I didn't feel so guilty I'd
我一开始就应该
do what I should have done in the first place
让爸和Daphne搬到他们自己的公♥寓♥去
just move Dad and Daphne into their own apartment.
Frasier 这才过了多久
For goodness sake, Frasier. It hasn't been that long.
你好歹给你俩一个机会啊
You have to give it a chance.
你要记得一开始为什么让他搬进来
And you might remember why you moved him in in the first place.
为什么
Refresh me.
你想跟爸搞好关系
You wanted to get closer to Dad.
我是想和他搞好关系
I still do,
但有他在这都不可能实现
there isn't anything I'd like more. But he makes it impossible.
我读不了书 喝不了咖啡
I can't read my book. I can't have my coffee.
在自家都找不到一丝安宁
I can't have any peace in my own home.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表