看来只剩我们俩了
Well... Seems like it's just the two of us.
你是说Crane太太今晚不会回来
You mean, Mrs. Crane won't be coming?
天哪 断电了
Oh my, there goes the electricity!
我们该怎么办
What do we do now?
不行 狂风暴雨的 你无论如何都不该开车
No, the storm's really bad. You shouldn't be driving in it anyway.
你就在那里过夜吧 晚安了 Daphne
No, you just spend the night there. Right, goodnight, Daphne.
你让她今晚就在那过夜了
You told her to spend the night?
是的 有什么问题么
Yeah, what's the problem?
你知道Niles对她有好感的吧
Well, you know how Niles feels about her.
放心吧 这肯定只是Niles的一时迷恋
Oh, relax. It's just one of Niles's little crushes.
我想你说得对 Niles足够人畜无害的
Oh, I suppose you're right. Niles is harmless enough.
再说 Maris在家他也不会乱来
Besides he'd never try anything with Maris in the house.
Maris没能回去 她被困在了亚利桑那
Oh, Maris never made it back. She's stuck in Arizona.
我得把Daphne接回来 - 为什么
I got to get Daphne out of there! - Why?
天哪 这会酿成灾难的
God! It's a recipe for disaster.
一个脆弱不堪的女人和一个无法自控的男人
You've got a vulnerable woman and an unstable man
雨夜单独呆在一幢哥特式豪♥宅♥里
in a gothic mansion on a rainy night!
就差有人穿越荒地
The only thing missing is someone
高呼"Heathcliff"了
shouting "Heathcliff!" across the moors!
Heathcliff:小说《呼啸山庄》中的男主人公
等等我 - 不 老爸你别去
Wait for me! - Oh, dad, you're not coming.
不 我就要去 - 不 你不能去
Yes, I am. - No, you're not.
Crane医生 你弹得真好 - 谢谢
Oh, Dr. Crane, you play beautifully. - Thank you.
我在楼上的客房♥里找到了这衣服
I found this in your upstairs guest room.
我可以穿吧
I hope it's all right.
我以为你会穿Maris的衣服
I-I thought you were going to put on some of Maris's clothes.
宽松的羊毛毛衣之类的
You know, something bulky from her wool collection.
我是这么打算的 但是她比我瘦一点
Well yeah, I was. But, she's quite a bit smaller than me.
这是我能找到的唯一一件合身的
This was all I could find that fit.
我该去找件别的来穿么 - 不 是的
Should I go look for something else? - No... Yes.
不 别
No, oh, no...
噢
Ooh!
不 关键是要合身
No. The important thing is that it's big enough.
还要暖和 以及
And...warm enough. And...
柔滑 还有
...silky enough. And...
我得去打个电♥话♥
I have to make a phone call.
你好 这是Frasier Crane医生
"Hello, this is Dr. Frasier Crane.
您请讲
I'm listening."
Frasier Frasier
"Frasier, Frasier?"
我这里有个小危机 事实上是个大的危机
"I'm having a little crisis here. Actually a large crisis.
这不是过滤电♥话♥的时候 该死
It's no time to screen calls. Damn!'
这么做太蠢了 - 并不是
This is stupid. - It is not.
他们两个之间不会发生什么的
Look, nothing's going to happen between them anyway.
如果发生了怎么办
What if it does?
他是我弟弟 而且他深爱着他的妻子
He's my brother, and he loves his wife.
我知道不是所有人都看好他们的婚姻
Now, now, I know, I know their marriage is not exactly everyone's cup of tea.
从某个扭曲的角度看来 他们过得不错
But on some twisted, bizarre level, it seems to work for them.
如果Niles破坏了这段婚姻
If Niles did something to hurt his marriage,
他会因此饱受折磨的
well, he'd be the one suffer.
我是他哥 我不会让他受折磨
I'm his brother, I won't let him suffer.
慢一点 你会错过去罗斯福路的拐弯
Hey, slow down! You're going to miss the turn onto Roosevelt.
老爸 我让你来是
Dad,I allow you to come along strictly on the agreement
是因为你答应不会乱指方向
that you would not give directions.
我才没有乱指方向
I'm not give directions,
我只是在说哪条路更快一点
I'm just telling you which way is faster.
走罗斯福路的话会多花掉十分钟
Roosevelt will add ten minutes.
那是在大晴天 在雨天的时候 那条路更快一点
In sunshine, in rain it's faster.
空间距离难道会因为下雨就变了么
Oh what, spatial relationships change when it rains?!
不 只不过在下雨天
No, you've just
罗斯福路会让轮胎的抓地力更好一点
got better traction on Roosevelt.
如果你能听我的买♥♥个全天候轮胎
Of course, you wouldn't have to worry about
我们就不必担心这个问题了
that if you had all-weather tires like I told you,
得了吧 - 而你非要买♥♥这个什么德国货
Come on! - But no, you gotta have the fancy German thing......
希望这些木头足够了
We'd better make this last.
因为只剩下这么多了
This is all that's left of the wood.
别担心
Oh, No. Don't worry.
如果这些木头用完了
If this runs out, there's an
客厅里还有些古董餐具柜 可以循环再用
antique sideboard in the drawing room that I think is reproduction.
是在为Eric伤心吗
Oh, it's Eric, isn't it?
我不知道我什么会如此愚蠢
I don't know why I'm being so silly.
我们相处的时间太短 还不够投入
We weren't together long enough for anything to really happen.
有时候最激烈的感情
Sometimes most powerful feelings
可以来自对未来的期盼
can come from the promise of what might happen.
这种期许就足够
Just the anticipation is enough to make all
让你起鸡皮疙瘩
the little hairs on your neck stand on end.
Crane医生 - 我在 Daphne
Dr. Crane! - Yes? Daphne!
我们的火就快要灭了 - 不 我们没有
We're losing the fire. - No, we're not.
它正如炎炎烈日般熊熊燃烧
It's burning with the heat of a thousand suns!
但是它只剩最后一点小火苗了
But it's down to its last embers!
那我来给它加些柴火
Well, then, I'll put some wood on it.
车进水了
You flooded it.
你一直踩油门它就进水了
You had to keep pumping gas and now you flooded it.
靠喷油助燃的引擎是不会进水的
Dad, you cannot flood a fuel-injected engine.
太神经了
Oh, this is so maddening.
离他的房♥子已经这么近了
We're so close to the house,
我都能看见那些滴水兽了
I can see the gargoyles.
如果我们走了罗斯福路的话
If we'd have taken Roosevelt...
那我们就会被卡在那
We'd be stuck on Roosevelt.
你为什么每次犯了错都不能承认呢
You never gonna admit it when you made a mistake, could you?
我受够了
That is it!
你去给汽车中心打电♥话♥
Just call the auto club,
我还是跑过去好了
I'm gonna make a dash for it.
你想抄近路的话要走喷泉旁边的那条
You'll make better time if you take the shortcut by the side of the fountain
好吧 去你的
Well, same to you!
应该是我太容易就爱上别人了
I suppose I just fall in love too fast.
我一感觉到有火花就全身心投入
The minute I feel that spark I just give my heart away.
Daphne 你必须停止自怨自艾了
Daphne, you must stop being so hard on yourself.
你自认为的缺点也是你身上最为珍贵的地方
What you see as a fault is also your greatest gift -
让你如此温暖人心 充满关爱
to be so open and warm and loving.
Crane医生 你可真是个好人
You're so kind, Dr. Crane.
真高兴今晚是这么个结局
I'm glad we ended up like this tonight.
我也是
So am I.
能跟让你觉得这么舒服的男人在一起真是太好了
It's just so nice to be with a man you feel so comfortable with.
我感到和你很亲近
I feel very close to you.
我也感觉和你很亲近 Daphne
I feel very close to you too, Daphne.
能让你觉得如此亲近很容易
You know it's easy being someone you feel close to,
是因为你觉得一个离你如此亲近的人很亲近
when you feel close to someone who's so...close.
Crane医生 你的钟琴焕发了勃勃生机了
Dr. Crane, your glockenspiel has sprung to life.
噢 那个钟
Oh, the clock!
上帝啊 它好多年不能动了
My God, it hasn't run like this in years!
Maris会非常高兴的
Maris will be delighted!
Maris
Maris!
你是真心深爱着她的 不是么
You really love her, don't you?
我确实是
You know, I do.
爱可真是一件奇妙的事 不是么
Love's a funny thing, isn't it?
有时候令人兴奋 充满激♥情♥
Sometimes it's exciting, passionate.
有时候又不是
Sometimes it's something else.
是一种会让人放心和熟悉的感觉
Something comfortable and familiar.
一张刚清洁完的小脸蛋
That newly-exfoliated little face
在早餐桌的对面与你对视
staring up at you from across the breakfast table.
当你看到有人在劳动日穿了一身白之后
Sharing a laugh together when you
相对会心一笑
see someone wearing white after Labour Day.
我希望有一天 有人会这样爱我
I hope some day, some man will feel that way about me.
Daphne 不用担心
Oh! Daphne, don't worry.
你是如此的特别
You are a very special person.
某天那个值得拥有你的男人会出现的
And some day a man worthy of you will come along.
只要上帝创造了他就行
Just as soon as the gods create him.
这是我听过最动听的话了
That's the loveliest thing anyone's ever said to me.
谢谢你 Crane医生 你可真是一个好朋友
Thank you. Dr. Crane, You're a good friend.
停下 快停下
Stop!!! Stop!!!
Frasier
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表